• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Identity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Could Ven be Sora's older brother or something

I just went over this, good lord! Why don't you look back a page?

Also if you don't mind me asking, why didn't Ven's heart create a nobody when it came out of Sora? Namine was formed from Kairi's heart and Sora's body right, isn't this technically the same thing?
EDIT: I mean I know Roxas could have been an explanation of this, but it seems if Sora had three hearts in him it would make three nobodies.

Whoever said Ven's heart left Sora's body?

Kairi's heart had a place to go.
Sora's heart had a place to go.
Ven's heart didn't have a place to go, and thus, stayed.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't see how it's possible for his heart to just stay.

Ven's heart didn't have a place to go to.
Kairi's heart did.
Sora's heart did.
Ven's heart, not having a place to go to, stayed within Sora's heart and later went on to alter Roxas' appearance to what it is.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I just went over this, good lord! Why don't you look back a page?

Whoever said Ven's heart left Sora's body?

Kairi's heart had a place to go.
Sora's heart had a place to go.
Ven's heart didn't have a place to go, and thus, stayed.

But there is a process to becoming a nobody.
One would think that the process would force the heart out.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If his heart stayed with Sora's it wouldn't go into the mix of making a Nobody since Nobodies are the body and soul. For Ven to alter Roxas' appearance Ven's heart would have to be the so called 'heart' Roxas is said to have and stayed with Sora's body and soul. And who said hearts had to have a place to go? Look at the hearts turned into heartless that when defeated just join with Kingdom Hearts. Ven's heart would have to go somewhere.

Muse

you look atrocious
But there is a process to becoming a nobody.
One would think that the process would force the heart out.

True, but then again, Roxas is a special Nobody. Maybe the circumstances changed while he was being born.

If his heart stayed with Sora's it wouldn't go into the mix of making a Nobody since Nobodies are the body and soul.

Why wouldn't it? Roxas has already been said to have a heart, what if that heart is Ven's?

For Ven to alter Roxas' appearance Ven's heart would have to be the so called 'heart' Roxas is said to have and stayed with Sora's body and soul.

That's what I've been saying. Are you just now getting that?

And who said hearts had to have a place to go? Look at the hearts turned into heartless that when defeated just join with Kingdom Hearts. Ven's heart would have to go somewhere.

Were any of those Heartless created by using the Heart Unlocker keyblade? No, I don't think they were. That's the difference between them and this situation here.
Sora had used the Heart Unlocker to willingly turn himself into a Heartless and to release Kairi's heart so that it could join back with her body.
His heart had to become a Heartless. Kairi's heart had to join back with her body. Ven's heart didn't need to do anything.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
True, but then again, Roxas is a special Nobody. Maybe the circumstances changed while he was being born.

"He's a special nobody" isn't the cover all excuse.
He's special because he has the Keyblades. He's speculated to have a heart, though this has yet to be confirmed. People assume he has a heart. And yes, I know he cutscene of Axel crying saying "You really do have a heart, don't you?" But the thing is...he was asking, not saying.

How Roxas is special has yet to be covered, and the rules of becoming a nobody wouldn't ignore Sora becoming Roxas.
And Roxas was a special nobody after he was born.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Why wouldn't it? Roxas has already been said to have a heart, what if that heart is Ven's?
If Roxas has a heart he wouldn't truely be a nobody. That could be what makes him so special, but there's still something fishy about the whole thing.

Were any of those Heartless created by using the Heart Unlocker keyblade? No, I don't think they were. That's the difference between them and this situation here.
Sora had used the Heart Unlocker to willingly turn himself into a Heartless and to release Kairi's heart so that it could join back with her body.
His heart had to become a Heartless. Kairi's heart had to join back with her body. Ven's heart didn't need to do anything.
If that's the case Ven's heart should have disappeared cause it couldn't have stayed in Sora's body unless the Unlocker Keyblade is capable of only unlocking the part of the heart the person wants unlocked. Sora didn't know about Ven's heart so it didn't get unlocked. Also, though this has been talked about before I think, Namine should have split in half when she joined with Kairi the other half going to Sora since she was made from Sora's body.

Muse

you look atrocious
If Roxas has a heart he wouldn't truely be a nobody. That could be what makes him so special, but there's still something fishy about the whole thing.

Well, he wouldn't be whole. After all the heart that he has isn't his original heart. He'd be a Nobody, but with a heart.

If that's the case Ven's heart should have disappeared cause it couldn't have stayed in Sora's body unless the Unlocker Keyblade is capable of only unlocking the part of the heart the person wants unlocked. Sora didn't know about Ven's heart so it didn't get unlocked. Also, though this has been talked about before I think, Namine should have split in half when she joined with Kairi the other half going to Sora since she was made from Sora's body.

May I redirect you to this thread? http://forums.khinsider.com/trash-bin/121285-roxas-not-nobody.html

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Zeagal

Lick It Good
In which case, it'd not have affected Roxas' appearance.
That might not be the case. Since the actual nobody could have drawn from that heart's power just because it's there and the heart not intentionally getting involved. Not very probable though...I'm just a bad explainer I think.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Unless it's like what keybladelegacy said and the heart isn't functioning or is dormant.
Well thats what Rain tells me.
Anyway it has to be active to go to sora and change soras body and soul plus emotions. If this were to be true.

Why do you guys give a shit? Just wait until the actual game gets released (!).
"slaps RoK in the face" what do you think this forum is for. To look pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back