• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Identity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The irony is that if they do save him, it'll go against his wishes of being Erased. Or maybe he was Erased in some sense, even before BBS took place. Who knows, maybe he was "erased" and that's why he didn't remember MX when they met in the Coliseum. And then whatever happened happened but a part of him was already in Sora, and that's part of why Terra gave Riku the Keyblade, because he recognized the Ven in Sora when he saw them playing, in a similar manner to how Riku recognized Sora in Roxas when they fought.

...oh shi- instant theory XD

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, we don't really know what he really meant by "erased" yet. We can also think that maybe he didn't even want to be saved by Aqua or Terra saved him... Didn't Terra say that ven rescued him once in one of the trailers we have seen? So maybe Terra saves him in return, even though I'm actually seeing it more likely that Aqua saves hiim for some reason.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Quick question, if they indeed chose to save Ven like you say wouldn't that mean they hand-picked Sora? They can't just say to Ven's heart, "go to someone."

I'm actually seeing it more likely that Aqua saves hiim for some reason.
Couldn't that explain Aqua's thus far assumed death? Tranferring of the heart into another body may require great sacrifice.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That really depends on the circumstances. If Sora was there and they had no time to waste, they wouldn't really have a choice.
Alternatively, a relation was based before whatever happened happened, so it had to have been Sora.
Time will tell though, sadly.

Rix

Awards
Well, we HAVE seen them watching Riku and Sora as little kids playing on the beach though, so maybe they picked Sora for whatever reason that way?

Well, as Rain said, only time will tell until we'll find out.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well, we HAVE seen them watching Riku and Sora as little kids playing on the beach though, so maybe they picked Sora for whatever reason that way?

Well, as Rain said, only time will tell until we'll find out.
Yes only time will tell...I really do hope they 'chose' Sora and it wasn't all just random.

Rix

Awards
Yeah. I'm pretty sure it wont be though. Thers usually a connection and meaning behind things like that in the KH games.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Sora looked like Ven before all of this happened. I'd imagine a relation was established maybe even as early on as Sora's birth.
He looks like him about as much as Roxas does I suppose...relation how? Like stalkerish observers, because they weren't friends or anything unless more memory erasing/manipulation is involved. That would also mean that they had planned from the beginning to have a back up to whatever was supposed to happen to Ven and could possibly mean they have back ups for Terra and Aqua as well.

Muse

you look atrocious
No, not necessarily.

Aqua and Terra didn't ask to be erased. Ven did. That might be the whole reason they needed a back-up for him and not themselves.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Are we even sure that the supposed back-up involves Ven being erased? Though I agree that they might not have needed them since Aqua and Terra seem to be more stable beings, this is something I think needs addressing. He's supposed to be having some form of identity crisis, is it possible that the Ven we are used to seeing isn't even the real Ven?

Muse

you look atrocious
When has it ever been said that Ven is having an identity crisis? :v The only one I'm aware of to ever have that is Roxas, not Ven.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
When has it ever been said that Ven is having an identity crisis? :v The only one I'm aware of to ever have that is Roxas, not Ven.
I don't quite remember what site, but something talked about Ven's identity being one of the themes of this game, to me that's a nod to an identity crisis. It could have come from MX telling Ven in Olympus Coliseum about something he is losing, possibly speculated as his identity though I'm not entirely sure.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't quite remember what site, but something talked about Ven's identity being one of the themes of this game, to me that's a nod to an identity crisis. It could have come from MX telling Ven in Olympus Coliseum about something he is losing, possibly speculated as his identity though I'm not entirely sure.

But if it's not confirmed or from a reliable source, then it's probably unwise to trust it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But if it's not confirmed or from a reliable source, then it's probably unwise to trust it.

There *is* an interview that says Ven's identity is one of the main themes of the game (i'll try and find it).

That doesn't necessarily signal an identity crisis though. Might just mean the game adresses the issue of who he is exactly, which well, is obvious enough.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
There *is* an interview that says Ven's identity is one of the main themes of the game (i'll try and find it).

That doesn't necessarily signal an identity crisis though. Might just mean the game adresses the issue of who he is exactly, which well, is obvious enough.
That's what I must have been thinking about. I know it doesn't necessarily mean an identity crisis, I just used that as a way to describe it because there has to be some problem with his identity and that was the best way for me to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back