• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Identity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Why is everyone on here so serious?

jokerreaction.png

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
a kid game? A KID GAME?! ARE YOU NUTS----!
it's rated E...for EVERYONE.
there's drama for the gals, action, for the guys, cute little Heartless for kids who don't understand, and Nobodies for the adults who do. E...for EVERYONE.
the point in this post is NOT to wait and see. We want to talk about it, and when the game comes out, we talk about all the things that were right, all the things that were wrong, and we enjoy being maybe even a little competitive about our guesses. It's FUN.
YOU'RE RUINING IT, DUDE. RUINING IT.

Muse

you look atrocious
I mean Roxas gets the heart when he is born... so it does make sense.

If Ven's heart is in the state of Sleep or whatever, how does it get to Roxas? :/

Personally, I wait until someone from the makers of whatever tell us. Then they back up completely what they say, otherwise, it's all propaganda designed to throw everyone in the wrong direction...

Then you really have no reason at all to be in this section. Buh-bye.

Apollo

Silver Member
I just LOL'D.

Personally, I wait until someone from the makers of whatever tell us. Then they back up completely what they say, otherwise, it's all propaganda designed to throw everyone in the wrong direction...

Defeats the purpose of this section then. Why don't you go back to your nice and safe fourm games, and fan clubs.
Wow, you just sounded like you think you should cleanse the world of non-intellects. MY MAIN POINT IS IT IS A KIDS GAME
YESH let it slide! They can find out their own way without being "educated" by people who think they know all the details cause they "sorted" it out.

Your posts are repulsive

I mean Roxas gets the heart when he is born... so it does make sense.

How does it get there?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I assume you've never played FF: Crisis Core have you?

That's different. We received the death there as a fact since we learned of it in the present time game. And the death, as well as what led up to it, was a crucial part in the present-time game. For better of worse, CC didn't change a single thing. As much as it had a story and background and yada yada yada, it truly was a fanservice game.
Here, however, the new games are meant to base the future plot. Also, whether or not anyone dies in BBS is redundant because it doesn't affect what we already know. So if they don't mean anything for the future, they're pointless. They can't mean anything for the future if they die, hence, they won't, at least not in a sense that they won't be able to be brought back.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Araliya said:
If Ven's heart is in the state of Sleep or whatever, how does it get to Roxas? :/

Perhaps because Ven's heart was inside Sora, so since Roxas
is born from Sora, Roxas may have received Ven's heart.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
They can't mean anything for the future if they die, hence, they won't, at least not in a sense that they won't be able to be brought back.
I think though that they could die as long as their death makes something that happens in the future possible.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think though that they could die as long as their death makes something that happens in the future possible.

Them becoming non-beings like Nobodies or Unbirths or Xehanort or Xion ... or Sora or whatever will make something happen in the future possible, yet without them wasting three characters on one game.
Same end result of them being gone, but with a lot more added value to them even being there to begin with.

zillagod

I was under the impression that the point of BBS was to explain how the things from KH 1 and KH 2 were "inevitablities" rather than lay some ground work for future releases. I mean things that happen in it could set up some things we aren't aware of that hold some story for an unknown future KH game. I just thought that it was supposed to give some back story as to how the things that occur in KH 1 were inevitable.

Are you refering to future, as in the future from the point in time that BBS takes place in, or future as in any games that occur after KH 2 in the timeline?

zillagod

BBS = why things in KH1/CoM/KH2 took place in a sense that will eventually give birth to the events in the possible KH3.

Ah, well in that case then I would say that there is a high chance that no one will actually die. Although They will more than likely cease to be themselves by either losing their physical form, or changing in personality completely. What I find interesting is that it seems like a lot of fans, seem to just have a big deathwish for these characters just because of the fact that Nomura calls the game dark. I mean, I can't honestly say with 100% certainty that no one will die but just because a story is dark doesn't necessarily mean that someone has to die.

For now I'll just leave my opinion at that.

Rix

:)
Awards
Ah, well in that case then I would say that there is a high chance that no one will actually die. Although They will more than likely cease to be themselves by either losing their physical form, or changing in personality completely. What I find interesting is that it seems like a lot of fans, seem to just have a big deathwish for these characters just because of the fact that Nomura calls the game dark. I mean, I can't honestly say with 100% certainty that no one will die but just because a story is dark doesn't necessarily mean that someone has to die.

For now I'll just leave my opinion at that.

I do actually agree with you there. And whatever happens to Ven, I'm pretty sure that if he doesn't really die, but something else happens to him, it will explain his connection to Roxas if there is some connection there. They do look pretty much alike each other so they do most likely have a connection...

Rix

Awards
I do actually find Ven the character most likely to die, but I gotta say that I still don't think anyone really "dies"

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If Ven Dies, it raises the question of what happens to the Heart post death, seeing how without relation to Ven's Heart, Roxas's appearance is close to impossible (there's still the chance he simply ended up looking different from Sora in that way, but both him and Namine ending up with Ven's colors, and not only Duel Wielding but him and Sora wielding at all at the same time kind of say otherwise).
Sora was a whole being, at least as far as we know. Hence, without either Ven's Heart or at the very least his Memories to be shoved into him, Roxas and Namine couldn't end up looking the way they do. Seeing how in the KH verse, death is stated simply to nullify everything, I doubt he "properly" died. Maybe tying him to Sora was an attempt to stop it, but that means that so long as Sora is alive, Ven isn't really dead.

Rix

Awards
If Ven Dies, it raises the question of what happens to the Heart post death, seeing how without relation to Ven's Heart, Roxas's appearance is close to impossible (there's still the chance he simply ended up looking different from Sora in that way, but both him and Namine ending up with Ven's colors, and not only Duel Wielding but him and Sora wielding at all at the same time kind of say otherwise).
Sora was a whole being, at least as far as we know. Hence, without either Ven's Heart or at the very least his Memories to be shoved into him, Roxas and Namine couldn't end up looking the way they do. Seeing how in the KH verse, death is stated simply to nullify everything, I doubt he "properly" died. Maybe tying him to Sora was an attempt to stop it, but that means that so long as Sora is alive, Ven isn't really dead.

That's a good point and very likely in my opinion. As we ssee in the KH2FM+ ending, he seems close to dying after being freezed and tossed down by MX. So yeah, he might have been saved somehow in that way. I've seen loads of theories about this and I do actually think it makes the msot sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back