• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nomura Announcement is a Lie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kris, your a horrible faker. <_<

I just ruined ya'lls shitty joke, get over it. Well, actually, GAF did.

This is fake.

The stuff about Coded and 358/2 Days is in the Famitsu interview, but the stuff about a new announcement is nowhere to be found

And I see a lot has changed since i left, you idiot members are blind and more retarded then when I left <_< What happened to the days of critically analyzing news for validity and analysis? Or is it just follow what bittermeats says that goes? I am putting proof in ya'lls faces and you CHOOSE to be ignorant. Come on you twelve year olds, you guys are better then this.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
If they did really wanna play a prank on us, wouldn't they make it a bit more extreme than just the idea of a special announcement? On the other hand (because refuting myself is so much fun) they might want to trick us into wasting time debating on this whole thing for its mystery and suspense. At the very least, it's an argument that will be resolved by next week.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If they did really wanna play a prank on us, wouldn't they make it a bit more extreme than just the idea of a special announcement? On the other hand (because refuting myself is so much fun) they might want to trick us into wasting time debating on this whole thing for its mystery and suspense. At the very least, it's an argument that will be resolved by next week.

Special announcement is the perfect thing to give you mindless idiots, because you immediatly think its a new game (like I did) and fap off, discussing which system its gonna be on, etc etc.

That's what she said.

thats what he said.:wink:

And no, its not an argument that will be resolved next week, its an argument that I have already resolved, NOW. The links I've provided from PROFESSIONAL WEBSITES has irefutable proof. Three other people who have the magazine in their hands confirm the same thing.

canito_q

And I see a lot has changed since i left, you idiot members are blind and more retarded then when I left <_< What happened to the days of critically analyzing news for validity and analysis? Or is it just follow what bittermeats says that goes? I am putting proof in ya'lls faces and you CHOOSE to be ignorant. Come on you twelve year olds, you guys are better then this.

Wasn't bittermeat the one insulting?

You mean like the time thay said about Sora and riku being brothers, Aqua being their mom, and the spice girls singing BBS main song? xD good times

A

Audo

You mean like the time thay said about Sora and riku being brothers, Aqua being their mom, and the spice girls singing BBS main song? xD good times
xDDDD. I remember that. Posh was set to voice Aqua. :p

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
12 is awesome

Anyway, I'm just gonna wait for next week and see what happens

12 is awesome, because its an age where people learn. So, learn.

oh man i hate april fool's day jokes. and i always believe them. announcement or no announcement im gonna feel stupid either way :p

You shouldn't feel dumb if it's already been caught.

-----

Can't even do an April Fool's joke without being caught guys. =/ Back in my day...

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
You shouldn't feel dumb if it's already been caught.

no see cuz if it's fake i'll feel stupid i believed it for a couple hours and if it's real i feel stuipid cuz i questioned it.

I NEVER WIN!!! lol

but if it really is a april fool's joke, those jokes are the best when they're busted! so if ur right, wtg monkey!

Hokage

Banned
Awards

tl;dr

you guys are all stupid

Also, this is the reason I'm glad I realized the KH series sucked.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wait a damn minute. Why would bittermeat do that? There is no logic in that, if it was a joke then it could ruin his creditbility therefore bittermeat has no reason to make a joke out of this.

Also Nomura would not be pulling our legs because he probably does not give a shit about april fools. This announcement will come one way or another next week.

Also IGN is not a japanese site so I don't go to them as my source for a japanese interview. I trust bittermeat in the department. Monkey, grow up.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
no see cuz if it's fake i'll feel stupid i believed it for a couple hours and if it's real i feel stuipid cuz i questioned it.

I NEVER WIN!!! lol

but if it really is a april fool's joke, those jokes are the best when they're busted! so if ur right, wtg monkey!

xP Aww, I'm sorry that your mind is in a rut like that.

Wait a damn minute. Why would bittermeat do that? There is no logic in that, if it was a joke then it could ruin his creditbility therefore bittermeat has no reason to make a joke out of this.

Also Nomura would not be pulling our legs because he probably does not give a shit about april fools. This announcement will come one way or another next week.

Also IGN is not a japanese site so I don't go to them as my source for a japanese interview. I trust bittermeat in the department. Monkey, grow up.

You are the dumbest little shit..

first question: Because its april fools dumbass, its a joke. and i caught it =]

second question: Nomura isnt playing april fools - HE NEVER MADE THOSE STATEMENTS can you not read? bittermeats made those statements up. nomura isnt playing april fools, BITTERMEATS IS. those statements never existed. How many times do i have to type it out for a stupid fuck like you. if bittermeats is not doing it, then her source is. but her source is japanese. =/ and according to you, japanese people cant celebrate april fools. so its bittermeats

third question: Bittermeats is not a japanese site either. IGN and 1up are professional gaming sites. Neogaf has more translators on their forums then just bittermeats.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

he has a point there especially with his new site and all. but i dont think that would be a good enough reason for him NOT to do a joke. i mean come on, i live in america people. we're flippin crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back