• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nomura Announcement is a Lie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
This argument seems a little off to me, so let me say this:

Calling us all idiots won't get you any followers or get anyone to consider your side of the argument. In fact, it'll just make us assume that you are the one making stuff up. Because of this, many members will dismiss your argument from the get go.

Secondly, let's say you're right. Let's pretend that for amoment this is an elaborate hoax. That the special announcement was false and that you found it before anyone else. So what? It's not like it's the first time, and it certainly won't be the last.

And finally, you say you have proof, right? You say you have links to Professional sites, right? Post em. Let us see this proof you have and decide for ourselves whether what we read in the article is right or not. It'll be a lot easier than yelling at the top of your lungs and expecting us to listen, you can be sure of that.

PS- If this is an April fools joke, then it's not a very big one. I'd expect better....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
he has a point there especially with his new site and all. but i dont think that would be a good enough reason for him NOT to do a joke. i mean come on, i live in america people. we're flippin crazy.

Bittermeats is a girl. And its an april fools joke, its not supposed to harm her reputation.

This argument seems a little off to me, so let me say this:

Calling us all idiots won't get you any followers or get anyone to consider your side of the argument. In fact, it'll just make us assume that you are the one making stuff up. Because of this, many members will dismiss your argument from the get go.

If your a stupid fuck thats what I will call you by.

Secondly, let's say you're right. Let's pretend that for amoment this is an elaborate hoax. That the special announcement was false and that you found it before anyone else. So what? It's not like it's the first time, and it certainly won't be the last.

I just want to ruin the joke, I'm having my fun. I'm a little attention whore is what I am. We dont have to assume its a hoax. It is.

And finally, you say you have proof, right? You say you have links to Professional sites, right? Post em. Let us see this proof you have and decide for ourselves whether what we read in the article is right or not. It'll be a lot easier than yelling at the top of your lungs and expecting us to listen, you can be sure of that.

This is why your a dumbfuck, because you cant read dumbfuck. I already provided the links, go find them. I'm not going to relink for stupid shits who cant read.

[√]Genuflect
bittermeats is a god in this section.
look at her followers.

Kira Haro

Unknown
I think we are missing the point here.

Clearly, Square-Enix is too much of a dicktrolling company not to let this chance get away from them.

KH3 for the DS.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xDDD Yes, my party people are here. <3

Where mah party people at.

snsdavatar4.gif

Grayrock

Wouldn't it have been more amusing if you didn't tell us that it was a joke so that if it turned out to be a joke, we would all rage like hell thus amusing you??

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wouldn't it have been more amusing if you didn't tell us that it was a joke so that if it turned out to be a joke, we would all rage like hell thus amusing you??

No because now not only is their shitty joke ruined for the people that have come to the realization that its fake, but I can say I told you so to the people that choose to be ignorant. =]

Clowde

Wait. I can't believe i'm the first to say this but.

1. God job bittermeats for thinking up of an awesome April fools joke. Can you imagine all the people waiting for some BBS announcement only to find a big April fool's joke.

And

2. Good job Monkey for ruining an awesome prank like this. It takes a keen eye to notice something like this.You have my respect.

A

Audo

Wait. I can't believe i'm the first to say this but.

1. God job bittermeats for thinking up of an awesome April fools joke. Can you imagine all the people waiting for some BBS announcement only to find a big April fool's joke.

And

2. Good job Monkey for ruining an awesome prank like this. It takes a keen eye to notice something like this.You have my respect.
lol he doesn't have a keen eye.
All he does is fap to NeoGaf too often.

Clowde

Fuck you, thats disgusting.

Someone post Kairi or Selphie hentai to counter attack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back