• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Kairi's shadow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
look towards the end of kh2, there is where you see how they care for each other

Not really. They were just happy things worked out. Namine was happy to have Sora back the way he was suppose to be, and with Kairi.

Megamatos

I guess really their feelings were expressed through Sora and Kairi, the only one that Roxas Liked was probably Xion though

forget-me-not

Namine is a special nobody, and im pretty sure she has emotions. if not she's a pretty convincing actor. If you don't believe me go play recom. if the way she throws herself in front of sora to protect him doesn't convince you, then nothing will
roxas also probably has feelings, if you ask me. i think he really likes namine, and namine wants to like roxas, but really she loves sora. which sucks for her cuz he doesn't even know who she is
(it really broke my heart when sora finally saw her again and didn't even recognize her slightly. im gonna be really pissed if shes not in any other games)
and Roxas is cool. his gameplay was sucky and boring, but i still like his character. more than sora at least

and as for xion, i really have no clue. i heard a theory that Sora's memories were overflowing into Xion, and I think that makes sense, but other than that, I'm lost haha

Megamatos

well Xion practically liked Sora then got really sad and depressed when Riku told her that Sora cared a lot about Kairi, and Roxas, Axel, and Xion were all friends, and I could tell Roxas liked her, and I agree, Poor Roxas never got the girls he liked,

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
well Xion practically liked Sora then got really sad and depressed when Riku told her that Sora cared a lot about Kairi, and Roxas, Axel, and Xion were all friends, and I could tell Roxas liked her
I thought she blushed, or acted shy about that.

roxas also probably has feelings,
Nobody= No emotions

Nami

usually not funny
Ehhhh.
I think I'll put my opinion in a nutshell:

Kingdom Hearts is the type of thing to only hint at things, leaving the fans with the rest.
Hints at Kairi and Sora,
Hints at Riku and Sora,
Hints at Namine and Sora,
Hints at Namine and Roxas,
Hints at Xion and Roxas,
and heck! Even hints AXEL and Roxas!

We can argue about their feelings all we want, but it's doubtful any sort of romantic conclusion will occur.

-Breathes deeply-

That was the longest short speech I've made.

forget-me-not

yes, but...
special nobodies = possible feelings
i really think roxas and namine are different. how could they not be. compare them to the rest of the organization. it doesn't make sense that they don't have hearts

forget-me-not

Namimaru
thank you for saying
you are so right
...but i love arguing about it anyway haha

*sorry for double posting, i forgot and i dont know how to delete the messages

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Don't forget Roxas is a special nobody. We don't fully know what that means yet, so for all we know he has feelings.

I think that Roxas is emotionless like any other nobody, but gains access to them once his heart [Sora] goes to sleep. Or more specifically, when Sora's meories began getting tampered with.

Thogh he may have embraced the faux emotions, despite being a nobody.

Megamatos

And Plus u cant forget about axel, he really did express feelings towards Roxas

Apollo

Silver Member
Namimaru
thank you for saying
you are so right
...but i love arguing about it anyway haha

*sorry for double posting, i forgot and i dont know how to delete the messages

yes, but...
special nobodies = possible feelings
i really think roxas and namine are different. how could they not be. compare them to the rest of the organization. it doesn't make sense that they don't have hearts

You hit the edit button. Only staff can delete posts, but you can edit.

Sure! Bickering can be fun. ;P

Are you out of breath again?

Nami

usually not funny
No, he didn't have any feeling for Roxas, he just felt like he SHOULD have feelings of friendship for him, and so he acted like it. In the end, his role was the most important thing to him, and he died while in it.
[...?]

Megamatos

Axel acted had more emotion than any other nobody I had seen, and he actualy did act like he had emotion towards roxaslike when roxas was leaving the orgainization, for a second I almost thought he had a heart

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And Plus u cant forget about axel, he really did express feelings towards Roxas

This is because Roxas was his Kryptonite of sorts.
Pardon the bad analogy, Roxas was a flame, and Axel was the moth.
His access to a heart gave Axel the slightly less unreal emotions.

Though I've found it odd that the younger members, save for Zexion, emoted.
Also Vexen. Gotta love his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back