• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Cover Art for 358/2 Days...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

294gqqh.jpg

I saw this awhile ago and wondered, "Could this possibly be the cover art?". It's just very nice and if not the front of the box ... maybe the back? Don't yell at me saying this isn't it, I'm just saying. xDD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
that'd make a decent box, but Sora sleeping in the pod has to appear in the corner and Namine, DiZ and Xemnas/Xigbar has to appear on the background.

Hassergam

Website
www.last.fm
That is a nice artwork but I don't think they would use it as a cover. Maybe more of the Organization XIII and a closer look of Roxas' face. Karate's right, it needs sora =]

Last edited:

evil_levi94

I think there is probably more to the cover. I like how they blended the three worlds together, though. I'm sure it will (maybe) have Sora, Namine and Xemnas. It's more about Roxas though, although Sora is still important to the story ... So maybe Sora won't be on the cover?

Muse

you look atrocious
I think there is probably more to the cover. I like how they blended the three worlds together, though. I'm sure it will (maybe) have Sora, Namine and Xemnas. It's more about Roxas though, although Sora is still important to the story ... So maybe Sora won't be on the cover?

He should be on the cover though. :/ Since it's his memories that are messing with Xion and Roxas.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
that would be cool but there should be something on the white part like if you were to look closely you could see sora sleeping

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Looks nice. But what was Mickey doing during this time?

Probably helping DiZ, Riku, and Namine.

I think it'd make a nice cover..it needs the whole organization though(EDIT: or at least the ones in KH2), DiZ and Namine :]

EDIT: Is DiZ really at the top of the skyscraper? Sorry, it's hard to see.

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I think they'll just have Sora, Riku, Roxas, Namine, maybe Xion, and DiZ. Maybe Xemnas too

captain

Bronze Member
Probably helping DiZ, Riku, and Namine.

I think it'd make a nice cover..it needs the whole organization though, and Namine :]

EDIT: Is DiZ really at the top of the skyscraper? Sorry, it's hard to see.

I thought Mickey didn't want to help DiZ aka Ansem.. :confused:
That's something I'm really looking forward to about this one.

I agree with the whole organization and namine.

I don't see him either

A

Audo

You know, I could see that being the art for the start screen as opposed to the cover art. What with the 'white'ness of it all, which corresponds well to past games.

I don't think that will be the cover.

And i don't think that's DiZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back