• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you pick as Lord of Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

I think Maluxia did a fine job as leader. Perhaps Saix would be a good candidate for lord of castle oblivion after Maluxia if he wasn't already dead.

Riku Fan1415

^ That and the fact that white isn't really a color, so it kinda represents nothingness (in the game), which is why the Castle That Never Was also has white decor. BTW, SA, LOVE the avatar, who is that? Really cute. Hook me up! (jk)

Naryx15

Luxord, because he uses cards as a weapon and that would fit very well with the concept of CO.
I could just picture Luxord as ruler of the castle. It would be pretty cool IMO :D
Marluxia should've just switched places with Xaldin and attempt to steal the Beast's rose or something xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I would have picked the Original Lord of Castle Oblivion: Master Xehanort.
*cough*
Whoever that used to be.

I agree. :D

Luxord, because he uses cards as a weapon and that would fit very well with the concept of CO.
I could just picture Luxord as ruler of the castle. It would be pretty cool IMO :D
Marluxia should've just switched places with Xaldin and attempt to steal the Beast's rose or something xD

If Nomura had'nt of picked Marluxia to be the Lord of Castle Oblivion, I think it would have been Luxord. Considering he is Nomura's favorite organization member, so why not give one of his favorite characters a high ranking position.

I agree Marluxia did a great job and he is one of my favorite characters but Luxord would have been the second choice IMO.

About your last sentence, imagine if all the organization members from KH2 (Besides Xemnas and Roxas) switched with the COM members.

Zexion would probably take Luxord's place.
Vexen would probably take Demyx's place
Lexeaus would probably take Xaldin's place
Larxene would probably take Xigbar's place
Marluxia would probably take Saix's place.

Naryx15

i'd like to see what Axel would do as the leader of CO XD
He'd kill everyone.

About your last sentence, imagine if all the organization members from KH2 (Besides Xemnas and Roxas) switched with the COM members.

Zexion would probably take Luxord's place.
Vexen would probably take Demyx's place
Lexeaus would probably take Xaldin's place
Larxene would probably take Xigbar's place
Marluxia would probably take Saix's place.

You forgot Axel xD

If the CoM members survived..

Zexion could be at Olympus Coliseum because it's dark and mysterious in the Underworld.
Vexen could be at Halloween Town because he could mess with Dr. Finkelstein's experiments.
Lexaeus could be at Land of Dragons because he seems like the "warrior" type.
Larxene could be at Port Royal because it would be interesting to see a sadistic bitch fight with pirates xD
Marluxia could be at Beast's Castle for the Beast's rose and the scenery would fit him very well.

That would make KH2 A LOT more interesting than it is -_-

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I would have picked the Original Lord of Castle Oblivion: Master Xehanort.
*cough*
Whoever that used to be.

He'd kill everyone.

You forgot Axel xD

If the CoM members survived..

Zexion could be at Olympus Coliseum because it's dark and mysterious in the Underworld.
Vexen could be at Halloween Town because he could mess with Dr. Finkelstein's experiments.
Lexaeus could be at Land of Dragons because he seems like the "warrior" type.
Larxene could be at Port Royal because it would be interesting to see a sadistic bitch fight with pirates xD
Marluxia could be at Beast's Castle for the Beast's rose and the scenery would fit him very well.

That would make KH2 A LOT more interesting than it is -_-

Axel was in both games so I think his role would remain the same.

I was just saying if they switched games. Nomura could just have easily of used the KH2 organization members(except Xemnas and Roxas) for COM, and use the COM members for KH2.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i would send Xigbar as the leader of the castle with Saix as his adviser in order to keep the castle under control. this is merely because Xigbar hold the 2nd rank thus he'd be the next to hold control over the Organization. however due to his rather odd attitude and lack of seriousness i'd send Saix along to cover for that weak spot.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
larxene cause she's a hot biatch and she's meaner than marluxia anyway

I'm pretty satisfied with the canonical lord.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I think there really needs to be a female dominant role, so I would pick Larxene >:3.... But Marluxia rocks as well.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think there really needs to be a female dominant role, so I would pick Larxene >:3.... But Marluxia rocks as well.

Am I the only one who fails to see the contradiction?

isay.jpg

Sexy Angel
There is no lord of Castle Oblivion.

You all fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back