• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti- sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I can honesty say that anti form bugs me cause of the incred low defence and when i wanted to level up forms it always turned into anti. But i like how sora looks in it how he's all heartlessy and stuff as for final love it cause u get glide :)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Anti form appeared when I tried to beat data Xaldin. It was a disaster. But its nice to go Anti when not trying to beat a boss. I like Master Form the Most though. Or Limit. Either or.

xx kairi xx

Anti form appeared when I tried to beat data Xaldin. It was a disaster. But its nice to go Anti when not trying to beat a boss. I like Master Form the Most though. Or Limit. Either or.

lol that happened to me. went well for a while and i got 3 life bars down...then he used the tornado combo thing and i died =( it happened every time i used a form. so irritating!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
On a new game, I use Forms ALL the time to level.
And I haven't come across anti-form once! =p

Txamt

I liked how Anti-Sora just goes Berserk on them.

On me hurts. ; -; (aka Vexen)

Am I the only one who doesn't mind Anti-Sora?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I liked how Anti-Sora just goes Berserk on them.

On me hurts. ; -; (aka Vexen)

Am I the only one who doesn't mind Anti-Sora?

He's alright. But he can become a nuisance.

khfreakxsora

i like final form, cuz u get to spin all those keyblades, and u float in the air. anti form u stay on the ground, but u get to use berserk on them.

Sitar

i like final form, cuz u get to spin all those keyblades, and u float in the air. anti form u stay on the ground, but u get to use berserk on them.

Really, in Anti-Sora~ if you jump in the air and spam attack button, you pretty much hover in the air.
I remember my fight with Xigbar, I only touched the floor once.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well when you become anti-form fighting xibar for about the 10x in a row and that batlle MOSTLY denpends on ReactionCommands.:p He gets kinda annoying

This. 'specially when you fighting his Data version. Dx Anti forms such a menace in that fight, cause when Xigbar gets on his dragon-thing, there is no way to dodge his wind. And since Anti Sora cannot heal, it wont be long before you hear sora scream "Awww" or "Yahhh" xD

Anagram

Banned
The only thing that stops his wind attack is reflect.
which u can't use in anti-form.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I've used Quick Run and had it work a couple of times too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back