• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII (oops my bad, XIV)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven63087

do you think we will find out how the Organization started in 358/2?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Not in Days, Maybe in BBS though, cause days is about Roxas and his time spent in the Org. Not really about the origin of the org.

χΧχ

What?
We already know, sort of.
After Xehanort the Apprentice became a Heartless, his Nobody became determined to become complete again. He, and the other apprentice's Nobodies, came together to find their hearts, forming the XIII Order or Organization XIII. Over time, they recruited other powerful Nobodies to aid them in their search.

Bing, bang, boom.

Ven63087

i do not recall Master Ansem having more then one apprentice....just Xehanort. Ofc ourse we know that Xemnas was the one that started it but how did the other members become part of the Org?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I don't know if the error in the title is sarcasm or not.

It's XIII. Always has been.

And no, if anything, the forming of the Organization is more likely to take place within the 10 years between BBS and KH1.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
i do not recall Master Ansem having more then one apprentice....just Xehanort. Ofc ourse we know that Xemnas was the one that started it but how did the other members become part of the Org?

There were other apprentices. And they all worked together with Xehanort to thrust Ansem the Wise into the Realm of Darkness (?).

χΧχ

Uhm, no.
The First six members of the Organization were all Ansem the Wise's apprentices... Where have you been?
1. Xehanort (the Apprentice, of course)= Xemnas
2. Braig= Xigbar
3. Dilan= Xaldin
4. Even= Vexen
5. Aeleus= Lexaeus
6. Ienzo = Zexion.

All of the rest, except for Roxas (Sora), are unknown.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They might talk about it, but I doubt we'll see it happen.
Days takes place during the year Roxas is around, what you're talking about happens after BBS.

[√]Genuflect
It will be shown in Days cause it's about the Organization after all.

A

Audo

We've always known how it started.
6 Apprentices. Lost their hearts to darkness by going through the 'Door' to RG's heart. Created six Nobodies. The Nobodies went back to RG, banished Ansem, and that was that.
The birth of the Organization.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Maybe in 358/2 Days Roxas will be able to collect something like the Ansem Reports only it's about the organization. With in each it talks about the creation of the Organization and the additional members that join.
They could be named...
The Xemnas Reports
or
Zexion's Records

χΧχ

Maybe in 358/2 Days Roxas will be able to collect something like the Ansem Reports only it's about the organization. With in each it talks about the creation of the Organization and the additional members that join.
They could be named...
The Xemnas Reports
or
Zexion's Records
I have actually thought of a similar idea as well.
I figured it would be lab records by Even or Ienzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back