• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

Okay, on wikipedia, Johnny Yong Bosch is credited as the voice of Marluxia. I know this may be the worng place to ask, but does anyone know if this is true? If so, is there any way to find out the rest of the new cast?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Don't trust Wikipedia luv. Last week it said Liam something or other would be Marly's VA. The truth is no one really knows yet. Jhonny would be better suited to Zexion, whilst someone like Steve Blum or Paul Dobson would fit Marluxia. Personaly after having played the Japan version I can honestly say that Johnny would make a HORRIBLE VA for Marluxia.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards

Yes i do too, having to play KH;FM In japanese via import is not good ¬_¬

Soren

Awards

Exactly.
In Re:CoM theres somethings there that we didn't get in CoM that is important.
In FM they just get a lot of bonus stuff, so bringing it over here isn't really so important..It's a Japan exclusive.

Not to be rude, but....WE KNOW THIS ALREADY! So if you could stop beating it into our brains, that wold be great.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Yes, I am rather pumpd as you call it. Lol im kidding, yes I really want it!

Last edited:

XIII's follower

Thanks, ChocobosComet and do you mean Liam O'brien, the voice of Gaara? Actually, I do agree that Johnny Yong Bosch wouldn't really be a good choice for Marluxia, although personally I'd like for Dave Wittenberg to voice no.XI. I found out last night that Tara Platt, the voice of Temari from Naruto, is credited with the voice of Larxene. Now, I think that is a good choice even if the info is wrong.

Superschlock

Awards

Oh, I read that wrong and thought you said that the voice actor for Naruto was voicing Larxene :laugh:

Andrefpvs

Even if it doesn't come with Final Mix, I always wanted English voice acting in CoM, so I'm glad this is coming.

Superschlock

Awards

On wikipedia they confirmed Tara Platt as Larxene! :)

Soren

Awards

I'd rather Larxene get played by that girl who plays Misa in Death Note. Have Marluxia played by L or Kira and I think it would work, sort of.

A

Azrael

I'd rather Larxene get played by that girl who plays Misa in Death Note. Have Marluxia played by L or Kira and I think it would work, sort of.

Fuck No, get Light's VA for Zexion.

Let Blum voice Marly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back