• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

more spam on the thread lol, but yes I'm sure alot of people are looking forward to it. I know I am.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Didn't someone already make a thread like this? Anyway, like on the other thread, I can't wait. I will buy it as soon as posible.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Didn't someone already make a thread like this? Anyway, like on the other thread, I can't wait. I will buy it as soon as posible.

yes I said the same thing, I swear people make just one account and make pointless threads like this. Again I'm sure alot of people are very happy about it. But most people said they would rather have it on the PSP (That would be stupid IMO)

J0hnny0hm

Um.....YEAH!

I'm playing through the original GBA game one last time before I buy Re: CoM.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Yeah everyone's excited

-Closed-

Scared ya for a minute there didn't I? :laugh:

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness

yes but why couldn't they give us final mix also i mean just translate the text and make it compatiable with a north american ps2!! it would be less of a chore than geting new voice actors, new text, and making it compatible even if its a fan thing all of my friends would love to play kh2fm and they hate kingdom hearts!! (exept one)

Kenix

yes but why couldn't they give us final mix also i mean just translate the text and make it compatiable with a north american ps2!! it would be less of a chore than geting new voice actors, new text, and making it compatible even if its a fan thing all of my friends would love to play kh2fm and they hate kingdom hearts!! (exept one)

No,they won't give us final mix. Obviously they would've given us KHI Final Mix years ago. They have no reason to.

Plus I got it off ebay.:nahnah:

thegambleroffate

they should send final mix+ to the US. square enix really sucks 4 that. and i nearly screamed when i saw that RE:com was coming out! and has anyone found out anything about Coded coming out on the psp?

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com

I don't think Coded will be that great. I'm more worried about 358/2 and BBS. but I'm concerned about voice actors for Re:COM. I hope the person who dose Marluxia's voice dosen't suck

tevlen

Even if Coded isn't as good, Nomura has said it will be the closest to the core story of the Kingdom Hearts series, as in it will bring us closer to knowing the overall story arc. Hopefully Re:COM will also reveal more to us than we've previously known, and who knows, maybe they'll throw us some English exclusive content. Haha, I joke.

MasterHearts7762

I don't think Coded will be that great. I'm more worried about 358/2 and BBS. but I'm concerned about voice actors for Re:COM. I hope the person who dose Marluxia's voice dosen't suck

same here. to be honest, i couldnt care less about coded. im just focusing on 358/2, BBS, and Re: CoM. i dont think that coded is going to be even that good it barely pertains to the story, i mean, its a virtual sora. COME ON.:lol:

thegambleroffate

well, i hope coded comes out on PSP because i don't have a cell phone. (i know, i suck.) and also i need a DS for 358/2 days, and my PSP broke, but i found a really cheap one online, (im screwed for now...) and i want coded because it could still tell about the future of kingdom hearts. like, maybe something in the past could give a hint of what might happen in the future. u know what im saying?

MasterHearts7762

well, i hope coded comes out on PSP because i don't have a cell phone. (i know, i suck.) and also i need a DS for 358/2 days, and my PSP broke, but i found a really cheap one online, (im screwed for now...) and i want coded because it could still tell about the future of kingdom hearts. like, maybe something in the past could give a hint of what might happen in the future. u know what im saying?

yup. maybe sometime later after Coded comes out Sqeenix might out it outfor PSP. if it would i would so get it.(but right now i dont even have a PSP so its one of the few things i want for Christmas :toungesmile:)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

i screamed my head off and ran down to mom as fast as i could and said can i buy recom dec. 2 and i hope that coded comes to the psp in america and the final mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back