• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

sooo pumped!!

*does 100 push-ups without breaking a sweat*

yeah!!

I can't wait!

I litterally sgreamed as loud as I could, and then called and told all my friends, And half of them live in Michigan!! (which is VERY far away from where I live.)

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Cause S-E Japan is stingy with the good stuff.

The bastards! D:<

Maybe they will opt Coded for PsP. You never know, Agito was supposed to be a cell game and It's being released on PsP. So maybe we'll get lucky. We'll just have to wait and see. If anything is 100% true in this world it's that you can't believe anything SE tells you is true until the game's in your hand and you've been playing for an hour.

MasterHearts7762

The bastards! D:<

Maybe they will opt Coded for PsP. You never know, Agito was supposed to be a cell game and It's being released on PsP. So maybe we'll get lucky. We'll just have to wait and see. If anything is 100% true in this world it's that you can't believe anything SE tells you is true until the game's in your hand and you've been playing for an hour.

yeah i know right, if theyre making Re: CoM in english, which they said they would never do, then theres hope for Coded too.

Last edited:

Toxic Uchiha

I remember that Nomura or someone said that their wasn't going to be fm and look what happen.

Question: Does Zexion use his book to attack you in re:com?

No he doesn't he does that in KH2FM+ I don't think that the book was a new weapon but he uses illusions to fight you.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Though I do wish they would send KH2 FINAL MIX!!!!!

I own it. It's the same game but, with better bosses and mini games. I wouldn't hold out on this. The only reason we're getting RE:CoM is to link KH1 and KH2 together. FM is a Japanese exclusive. RE:CoM is a remake of a game we've already played.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

I own it. It's the same game but, with better bosses and mini games. I wouldn't hold out on this. The only reason we're getting RE:CoM is to link KH1 and KH2 together. FM is a Japanese exclusive. RE:CoM is a remake of a game we've already played.

Exactly.
In Re:CoM theres somethings there that we didn't get in CoM that is important.
In FM they just get a lot of bonus stuff, so bringing it over here isn't really so important..It's a Japan exclusive.

A

Azrael

Exactly.
In Re:CoM theres somethings there that we didn't get in CoM that is important.
In FM they just get a lot of bonus stuff, so bringing it over here isn't really so important..It's a Japan exclusive.

Still doesn't stop people from wanting Final Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back