• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Yes, Wikipedia does say Tara Platt will play Larxene, but her official site does not list the game under her VG section. Interesting. Probably just a rumour/desperate hope.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yes, Wikipedia does say Tara Platt will play Larxene, but her official site does not list the game under her VG section. Interesting. Probably just a rumour/desperate hope.

Tara Platt?
What else has she done?

AndyCloseEyes

o__o Larxene's "English voice actor", according to a number of forums (this one included), and even wikipedia. She's done some Naruto character (Temari) and personally (although a number of people have stated that they'd like her before this rumour showed up!), I don't think she's the right choice. I hope they keep the Japanese laugh sound effect because whatever she does just won't cut it.

AndyCloseEyes

I couldn't actually find one of her doing Temari, but I did find a low-quality vid of her at some convention. She's the total opposite of the Japanese one, and therefore, Larxene altogether.

XIII's follower

who's that?

Tara Platt voices Temari or Gaara and Kankuro's older sister from Naruto, Caster from Fate/Stay Night, Setsuka from Soul Calibur IV (not 3), and Reina from Rave Master, among others.

I think that the fact that her name has come up is because, if you are familiar with her Naruto character, you know that it's easy to see (or better yet, hear) Temari saying many of the things that Larxene would say. Though her Temari voice is a little low-pitched for Larxene, Tara Platt is a professional vioce actor which means she can probably raise the pitch in her voice to suit the role.

If you want to hear what her voice for Temari, go to this site:

Naruto-Episode.Net :: The #1 Naruto Site

and look up "Killer Kunoichi and a Shaky Shikamaru", "Zero Motivation: The Guy with Cloud Envy", and/or "The Sand Shinobi: Allies of the Leaf"

Oh, and in the last episode I listed, listen to Kari Wahlgren, the voice of Tayuya, the red-haired girl Temari fights.

bstarter29

I hope the voice change isn't as drastic as was with Zane to Epcar

thegambleroffate

(update from khinsider)
More rumours are being squashed, thanks to forum member .:Raz:.who got in contact via email with Tara Platt who was rumoured to be playing Larxene. When asked if the rumours about being cast in Re:CoM were true, she had this to say:

Sorry I am not in Kingdom Hearts. But it is a great game series!
Best, Tara

Well, now it looks like she won't be voicing larxene. anyone hear of any rumors that say someone else could be doing her voice?

Noto672323

I think it should be brian beacock for zexion
you know the guy who dub for sakon in naruto and for yumichika in bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back