• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x's Ducky x)

sitting on a bench, in a park, up your ass
I just had to right this down somewhere coz i personally hate my so called 'friends'. On tuesday i took my kh manga books to school, like i always do. And yes all my friends knew that i woz seriously overprotective against them (since i had to wait for a week, for them to come after i ordered them)...

Most people in my class think i'm weird coz i like kh, so they decided one day to steal one of the manga books...After that i got seriously pissed off and started running the school looking for the person who stole it. I asked a few classmates if they had seen it, but they just said "has your poor manga hanga book been stolen, now it's the end of the world isn't it?" I just ignored and left.

Soon i found my friend who said that another friend (who is a kh fan) stole it and she only took it for safe keeping. I just said yea right and snatched the book. The classmates managed to steal the book again and ran outside. When i went after them they started throwing the book around and teasing me.

I said to them that it's not funny anymore and that they would give the book back until it gets broken. But they didn't listen. My kh fan friend saw everything and saved the book for me. We left the scene and started checking the book if it was ok, ofcourse it had rips on the cover and i started crying (embarrasing -.-)

Finally the teacher realised that i was crying and the 'friends' had to pay for the book. And now they are all seriously pissed and they call me names and keep saying that it's stupid to pay for a book which is fine and stuff..So i seriously don't know what the F*** is wrong with people nowadays that if someone is a bit different they start teasing that person..I don't think that is very fair do u?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Re: F****ING KH HATERS

RAAAAAGE

or alternately,

BAWWWWW

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

For all of you to know.... I was the one who saved her book. In my opinion, the people who don't let others to like what they want, are idiots. For example, the prepsters who stole that book, did it just because they think we are somehow "different". And being different is bad, right?
Actually, no. Could they just leave us be? I have no idea why they would do such things.... Maybe it's because they want to act so cool and be better than others.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Exactly. They had no idea how it hurt. SD cried for 10 minutes, leaning to my shoulder. That felt bad, and I don't want it to happen again. NEVER again.

Rix

:)
Awards

Hmmm.. I guess this in the wrong section?

Anyways, bullies are everywhere.. They are bullying others to feel better themselves :/

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

they're f*****ng ass****es!!don't let them affect you!!i got the KH1 manga series last week and i know how i would feel if something like that happened to me.

P.S. never again take KH with you at school!it's way too good to be damaged!!after all,if these bullies are mad at you,they may seek revenge...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

If that happened to me I would have cried all day and night, told mum and then I would gain enough confidence to bash those bloody idiots... can I say that? Anyway, I'm glad you got the book back before it got thrown it water or anything.

Y

Yannis

(since i had to wait for a week, for them to come after i ordered them)...
LOL!

Anyway, why you carry those books in school? You should have school books with you. Leave the manga-books home. School is for learning.

D

Deleted member 36435

Its as friggen 12 dollar book, get over it.

Just keep it at home, or not where it can get stolen 3 times.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I've delt with situations like this before, however my 'friends are apparently more mature and less assy than these bullies. I had a manga KH book at school once too. My best friend is a KH fan and he didn't care. He actually WANTED that book, but anyway my other three closest friends think KH is weird because Sora has a key for a sword (you notice how EVERYONE who hasn't played Kingdom Hearts judges it because Sora's weapon is a key?) and they jacked the book every day in study hall. One day I just got tired of it and said "Guys, c'mon I paid good money for that book and I don't want you guys ruining it." then they were like "Why should we?" and I replied with "If you guys were really my friends, then you wouldn't ruin my stuff for your own damn entertainment." The cussing helped get the message across and they politley tossed the book back no questions asked. After that, I never had trouble. Maybe I was just lucky they were mature enough not to be jerks and did the right thing. :unsure:

EDIT: If this is such a huge problem, then keep your KH books at home. As long as bullies don't follow you home so they can rape your manga, you'll be fine.

D

Deleted member 36435

I do not think saying "damn" is that severe of a curse word.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Well... We don't have any manga book stores here in Finland... Maybe a few, but we live so far away from the big cities, that there is no good shops. Except in Kuopio, and I bought all the KH books there was. So I understand why SD is pissed.

She is obsessed, that's why she keeps them at school. And she draws from them, she loves drawing (like me). And not to mention that because she's from England, she doesn't have to do anything in English lessons. So she gets bored easily.
Those are the main reasons, I think.

Maybe it is "just a book", but SD worked hard to get it.
Bullying sucks, I have suffered from it for almost 9 stinking years. They do it for different reasons, though. The main thing is that I'm "weird". And when I was younger, I couldn't defend myself and cried all the time (sensitive child, whee...). Its good I have friends, who help me with that stuff. Im leaving from that school soon, so I don't have to stand those idiots anymore.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Well, I don't get teased like that, but my friends think im a fool for liking K.H. and Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back