• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

two boys on shore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Family isn't relevant in the world that is KH.
Thought I would add that in, after the fact.
=]
OH, and Kairi is useless.
Hopefully, Aqua won't be.

~ EEEEEEEEEWWWW!!! again with the parental theories!! people, PLEASE don't go there. terra was around sixteen years old at the time. whatever his confermed age, he is a teenager and doubt square would promote teenage pregnancy in a children's game.
I don't think Terra is a teenager... he looks 20 in the secret ending.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Family isn't relevant in the world that is KH.
Thought I would add that in, after the fact.
=]
OH, and Kairi is useless.
Hopefully, Aqua won't be.

I don't think Terra is a teenager... he looks 20 in the secret ending.

~ he's a teenager, i guarantee it. i doubt they would make the main character in this a twenty year old, given their track record.

A

Audo

Pfft. Well just you wait for the game where it is revealed his 32.
Lawls.
Leon in KH is like 25. Terra doesn't look that far off from him.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Thread title makes me lol

Two Boys...One Shore....

[waits for people to catch the joke]

~azure.requiem

Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Pfft. Well just you wait for the game where it is revealed his 32.

~ :lol:

Lawls.
Leon in KH is like 25. Terra doesn't look that far off from him.

~ so. nomura-sama decieded to switch things up and make seifer the younger one. big deal. besides, we're dealing with the central character of the next installment in the kingdom hearts universe, not a final fantasy cameo.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Brokeback Mountain, the first thing that popped in my head when I saw the thread title.

On-topic: Family = No importance. Stop reading fanfics, TC. ^_^

A

Audo

~ :lol:

~ so. nomura-sama decieded to switch things up and make seifer the younger one. big deal. besides, we're dealing with the central character of the next installment in the kingdom hearts universe, not a final fantasy cameo.
Still, i'm saying "That is what he is" and then "Terra doesn't look far from that".
I really don't care if he is supposed to be an FF cameo or not, all i was talking about is the age.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
~ EEEEEEEEEWWWW!!! again with the parental theories!! people, PLEASE don't go there. terra was around sixteen years old at the time. whatever his confermed age, he is a teenager and doubt square would promote teenage pregnancy in a children's game.

for ythe last time people, TERRAIS NOT 15-16 OR ANY "TEEN"! HE IS 24 YEARS OLD!!!! WHY CAN'T ANYONE SEE THAT!

T

tazztig

Brokeback Mountain, the first thing that popped in my head when I saw the thread title.

On-topic: Family = No importance. Stop reading fanfics, TC. ^_^

:lol:HAHA, two boys on the shore.^^.

~azure.requiem

Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
for ythe last time people, TERRAIS NOT 15-16 OR ANY "TEEN"! HE IS 24 YEARS OLD!!!! WHY CAN'T ANYONE SEE THAT!

~ *sighs* ten years ago, he was most definitly a teenager. he might look like he's around my age, but he isn't. i assure you. why would they make the main character a grown man? this ain't final fantasy, people.

A

Audo

~ *sighs* ten years ago, he was most definitly a teenager. he might look like he's around my age, but he isn't. i assure you. why would they make the main character a grown man? this ain't final fantasy, people.
Perhaps for story purposes? It isn't like they would make him a teen just for lawls.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
LAME TITLE................

Like I said....

Two Boys...One Shore...

ROFL.
>.< Not the bessst image in the world, PMF >.>

Got it memorized?

[Sean's playing KH2 again. Xigbar fight. [ng]

Terra looks to be in his later teens. 18-21.

If you notice Ven is at his chest. Ven looks to be 14-17.

Teens in KH are about waist high to adults in KH. If Terra was in his mid 20's, Ven'd he at his stomach at most. Thus showing that Terra' is in his early 20's at most.

Last edited:

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Terra looks to be in his later teens. 18-21.

If you notice Ven is at his chest. Ven looks to be 14-17.

Teens in KH are about waist high to adults in KH. If Terra was in his mid 20's, Ven'd he at his stomach at most. Thus showing that Terra' is in his early 20's at most.

~ finally! someone's starting to make sense.

axel is my hero

hey i can agree this has been done over an over again but all of you ignored my comment about Terra being Sora's brother. plus all you saying family relantion shit are wrong cause you hear Sora's mother in KH.. so suck it

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Personally, I hope Terras a bit older, I'm ready for a more mature protagonist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back