• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

two boys on shore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
silly axel is my hero, don't you know that families are non existent in KH, everyone is either spawned from the earth or they randomly appear out of thin air.

besides if terra was sora's brother then ven would be jealous

Radon

mofo
back on topic. doesnt terra riku=land, sora ven = sky, kairi aqua= water?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
the two boys on the shore in the pic from bbs are sora and riku and if it is ment to be terra watching them then i thought terra might by soras father or brother cause of his blue eyes and brown hair. has anyone else see this or am i just an idiot.

honestly that is an idiotic theory, but you are not an idiot. the thought of sora getting the keyblade because of blood line and not because of the strenght of his heart, totally ruins the kh mood. also explain ven,

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
hey i can agree this has been done over an over again but all of you ignored my comment about Terra being Sora's brother. plus all you saying family relantion shit are wrong cause you hear Sora's mother in KH.. so suck it

suck it? listen newbie, testuya nomura already stated the new characters arent related to the trio we know now. also the voice of his mom was only to prove had parents. riku said, " we may never see our parents again." nice try, but you fail

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nope. Kingdom Hearts generally doesn't do the family thing, people.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
How? And please don't note similar physical features. You would be better off comparing him to a non KH character like Zack.

And that's the thing.

Zack is an FF character, whose presence in BBS or KH as a whole is uncertain at this point. Obviously the two aren't connected despite the hairstyles for that very reason.

However, that's not the case with Terra. He's a KH character, and a fairly major one, so it makes sense that they are connected. So the hairstyle is a valid connection. Think about it: in real life, looking so similar to each other can mean absolutely nothing, but in a game like KH, where everything is planned and scripted...

Though that's not really the only way they are connected:

-There's the fact that Xemnas calls Aqua's armor "old friend".

-Xemnas wears knight-like armor in the final battle, similar to the one Terra, Aqua, and Ven wore.

-Terra, Aqua and Ven all have a symbol on their clothing that resembles the heartless insignia. If Terra did indeed become Xehanort in some way, he could have subsconsciously used the symbol as inspiration. Though you might have to consider the fact that it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a symbol like that on your own, read back above to what I said about "coincidences" like this.

-Paralells with Riku, they're supposed to be connected somehow, and from the looks of it, Terra is largely following the same path Riku went down in KH1, dealing with Maleficent, falling to darkness, etc.

-Anger and hatred are both prominent emotions in both LS's and Xehanort's character. Though Nomura said LS may not be Terra, I think it only natural that LS must have SOMETHING to do with him, considering they have the same armor and keyblade, mention Aqua and Ven, hatred for Xehanort, etc. Also, the target of their hatred might be different, but that's not what matters.

There is probably other evidence I have forgotten, but as you can see, there's plenty of evidence to point out that Xehanort is at least connected to Terra somehow, if he's not part of him in any way. It's far more evidence than, say, the one that supports DS being Xehanort.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
And that's the thing.

Zack is an FF character, whose presence in BBS or KH as a whole is uncertain at this point. Obviously the two aren't connected despite the hairstyles for that very reason.

However, that's not the case with Terra. He's a KH character, and a fairly major one, so it makes sense that they are connected. So the hairstyle is a valid connection. Think about it: in real life, looking so similar to each other can mean absolutely nothing, but in a game like KH, where everything is planned and scripted...

Though that's not really the only way they are connected:

-There's the fact that Xemnas calls Aqua's armor "old friend".

-Xemnas wears knight-like armor in the final battle, similar to the one Terra, Aqua, and Ven wore.

-Terra, Aqua and Ven all have a symbol on their clothing that resembles the heartless insignia. If Terra did indeed become Xehanort in some way, he could have subsconsciously used the symbol as inspiration. Though you might have to consider the fact that it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a symbol like that on your own, read back above to what I said about "coincidences" like this.

-Paralells with Riku, they're supposed to be connected somehow, and from the looks of it, Terra is largely following the same path Riku went down in KH1, dealing with Maleficent, falling to darkness, etc.

-Anger and hatred are both prominent emotions in both LS's and Xehanort's character. Though Nomura said LS may not be Terra, I think it only natural that LS must have SOMETHING to do with him, considering they have the same armor and keyblade, mention Aqua and Ven, hatred for Xehanort, etc. Also, the target of their hatred might be different, but that's not what matters.

There is probably other evidence I have forgotten, but as you can see, there's plenty of evidence to point out that Xehanort is at least connected to Terra somehow, if he's not part of him in any way.

Edit: Nevermind, I somehow missed that one.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Here's another one to add the list.

The symbol that VAT wears, is eerily similar to Xehanort's emblem for the heartless. He did lose his memories, but perhaps, subconsciously, he impulsively based his emblem on the design from the old days. It's possible, since Naminè told us that if memories are disconnected, they can be rearranged slowly, but surely. I feel that, he truly had all his memories back at least by the time Xemnas had Aqua's armor in the basement, but probably before that.

Uh, I mentioned that one. By the way, sora364: I just saw your reply in my "About DS being Xehanort" thread, and am wondering: would like to continue this discussion here, or there? Either way is fine by me, but I'm going to adress your post with my points here anyway, even if you'd like for us to discuss this here instead.

State

Awards
As much as characters show links such as phisycal structure resemblence and other things, they aren't family only connected in a way of friends/heart/ego/spirit. But still, it's like saying that Donald slept with Minnie and Sora was born.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Uh, I mentioned that one. By the way, sora364: I just saw your reply in my "About DS being Xehanort" thread, and am wondering: would like to continue this discussion here, or there? Either way is fine by me, but I'm going to adress your post with my points here anyway, even if you'd like for us to discuss this here instead.

I laughed at the sight of this. I just finished typing a lengthy reply on an the other thread. I'd prefer we continue on your thread. As it would be derailing the discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back