• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Little Pony/Care Bears world idea for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yugi300

Yeah I don't think I see it happening I think they are staying with Disney/Disney worlds and also with FF characters only!~.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
No you don't have to appologize to them Sora3000. They actually should apologize to you. Now let's just end it. As much as you want your idea to go one Sora3000. It needs to die or get closed.

omg! stop being so friggin bossy!!! i'm pretty sure EVERYBODY is sick of u going around being all like: "let's share! let's all be nice to each other b/c everybody should be loved! i'm so sweet and nice!" just STOP! it's annoying! i realize your intentions are good, but it's like a 24/7 thing w/ u. so, if u could just act normally, i'm sure a lot of ppl would appreciate it.

thank you

Sora3000

Awards
Wait, one moment, please. I still would love to know if any of you have favorite characters from either or both shows because I mentioned my favorites and I hope any of you would like to mention yours. I would like to hear what they are.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
omg! stop being so friggin bossy!!! i'm pretty sure EVERYBODY is sick of u going around being all like: "let's share! let's all be nice to each other b/c everybody should be loved! i'm so sweet and nice!" just STOP! it's annoying! i realize your intentions are good, but it's like a 24/7 thing w/ u. so, if u could just act normally, i'm sure a lot of ppl would appreciate it.

thank you

Bossy? What?

Star Light has a point, I know people are entitled to their own opinion but with the last couple of pages (however some evidence has been removed)a lot posts were down right mean, some should be the adults they are and apologize.

But to you Sora3000, I know you want to keep the thread clean, well the forums clean for that matter but is simply won't happen with a community this large. The mods are doing their best to keep things in order, so the most you can do is report stuff to mods and report posts. You can't change the world that easily if you catch my drift >.>

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Thanks ^

And I am normal. When it comes to fighting and being mean I don't do that. I end it. I'm not bossy, I'm saying what is right. Now I'm not going to fight with you about this. Now if you would go and check out my post you will notice I'm a normal suberb girl. Who is actually laidback, smart, and good. Most people are city people who are mean and rude.

Again thanks ^

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Accch, again I am gone and posts are deleted. :\ Hmmm.

Video = EPIC WIN!!!! I especially loved the "free toy with ticket purchase" at the end!

i realize your intentions are good

Oh, that is rich.

so, if u could just act normally, i'm sure a lot of ppl would appreciate it.

Yes, please act normal. The world is getting too nice all of a sudden :rolleyes:.

wow dude!! where did u get a screenshot taker?

:lol:

You clearly don't belong here if thats what you want.

So true. Unfortunately.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Um........so wait is anybody going to contact a mod or admin to close this thread then? lol. I mean if that's what any of you want. XD It's your decision anyway, but just wondering. If not, fine then.

Last edited:

Seiramu

You've been troll'd
you've been troll'd

you have probably been told
don't reply to the sky
he is just getting a rise

out of you
yes it's true
you respond and that's his cue

to start trouble on the double
while he strokes his manly stubble

You've been troll'd
you've been troll'd

you should probably just fold
when the only winning movement is not to play

and yet you keep on trying
mindlessly replying

you've been troll'd
you've been toll'd

have a nice day

YouTube - YHBT

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
No, Snow Candy, but I will. Sora3000 doesn't want to but it's time to. It's getting a little well how do I put this, mean. It should be closed. Oh nice rhyming Seiramu. Oh and Andy, follow these steps...
1. Go to member list
2. Look up Star Light
3. Click my name.
4. Look at all posts.
5. Check out alot of my posts. They are neutral. Some are nice, some are nasty(go deep in and look up the Wall-E post) some are welcoming. Ok I'm neutral. Besides the better person, the stronger. Admit to it or not that is life.

And who put about the screen shot. Push alt+print screen at the same time. Then paste. Easy.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
1. Go to member list
2. Look up Star Light
3. Click my name.
4. Look at all posts.
5. Check out alot of my posts. They are neutral. Some are nice, some are nasty(go deep in and look up the Wall-E post) some are welcoming. Ok I'm neutral. Besides the better person, the stronger. Admit to it or not that is life.

Yes, you do seem neutral?

I'm sorry if you felt the nastiness was toward you. I was directing it sarcastically at the person who yelled at you. I've seen from your posts that you are a very strong young woman capable of handling a lot of things, and you have a bright future. So remember to always stick up for what is right (but if danger is involved, think of another way, although I'm sure you will).

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
No, Snow Candy, but I will. Sora3000 doesn't want to but it's time to. It's getting a little well how do I put this, mean. It should be closed.

Um that's not what I meant StarLight. I was asking as well. And yeah, if you read between the lines I said 'IF that's what the person wants. Please read what I mean. I'm not gonna contact a mod or admin but I'd appreciate if you read between the lines, thanks.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^Just stop posting...and it will die...

Sora3000

Awards
PLEASE!!!! No more negative thoughts OK? I am begging you for goodness sake.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^
Like I said before, let it die, have it closed or just report posts.
It's better than wasting your time posting to stop, it a fruitless effort.

Sora3000

Awards
I'll oblige I never wanted to be mean Just think up some worlds that could actually happen and aren't too childish and you'll be fine

Well, when I tell you what thread I made a year ago, I hope you won't think it is childish and I hope you will be fond to know what movie I based my idea on. It is based on my favorite Don Bluth film, All Dogs go to Heaven. I know it is not Disney related but I hope you are interested. If you are just look under my profile and see all the posts I made and you should find a thread called "My 'All Dogs Go To Heaven' world and story ideas for KH3". I hope you will like how I think the story should go. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back