• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did Ansem have it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narveid

well, one thing you guys should know. It is stated in a Nomura interview that Riku had nothing to do with Kairi`s keyblade at all. I suggest reading the interviews before commenting on things you don`t know about. And can someone tell me where it says Soul Eater ONLY is a sword?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

KH Another Report

VI - Could you please give an explanation for the new Keyblade “Way to the Dawn” that Riku obtained and the Keyblade Kairi has, as well as what the conditions for using a Keyblade are?

There isn’t necessarily one Keyblade for the Dark side and one for the Light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, “Those with strong hearts” is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku’s “Way to the Dawn” and Kairi’s Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora’s. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater’s transfer and occurence (Riku: Nomura previously confirmed that Soul Eater changed into Way to the Dawn), as well as Riku’s handing it to Kairi. When there isn’t a normal process of acquisition, I think it’s ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

btw, Soul Eater is not a keyblade

it was a weapon forged out of Darkness from Riku, as is the suit
and if soul eater was a keyblade, it would defeat the purpose of Sora
closing the worlds doors from darkness, as obviously Riku would have reopened them

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well, one thing you guys should know. It is stated in a Nomura interview that Riku had nothing to do with Kairi`s keyblade at all. I suggest reading the interviews before commenting on things you don`t know about.

VI - Could you please give an explanation for the new Keyblade “Way to the Dawn” that Riku obtained and the Keyblade Kairi has, as well as what the conditions for using a Keyblade are?

There isn’t necessarily one Keyblade for the Dark side and one for the Light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, “Those with strong hearts” is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku’s “Way to the Dawn” and Kairi’s Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora’s. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater’s transfer and occurence (Riku: Nomura previously confirmed that Soul Eater changed into Way to the Dawn), as well as Riku’s handing it to Kairi. When there isn’t a normal process of acquisition, I think it’s ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

Oh yes, nothing to do at all. He was just her cheat-sheet to not go through either a Destati or go through seven levels of hell before she discovered her inner strength able to defeat her inner Darkness and let her Keyblade shine.
Wot?

Narveid

Haha, sorry, my mistake :p My point was, he didn`t forge it for her, I was in a hurry when I wrote that thing earlier :p

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Oh yes, nothing to do at all. He was just her cheat-sheet to not go through either a Destati or go through seven levels of hell before she discovered her inner strength able to defeat her inner Darkness and let her Keyblade shine.
Wot?

LOL, i love it when ppl say i dont know what im talking about on this forum. How wrong, how very very wrong

Narveid

Well, you go without any proof ahead and say Riku can be classified as a Master of creating keyblades. You say he creates Kairi`s keyblade (which he didn`t).

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no i didn't say Riku is the Master of creating keyblades

and not create, duplicate. the keyblade is one with the Soul Eater but formed for Kairi, and was only there momentarily

As for how and why, can be guessed

Learn to read

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, you go without any proof ahead and say Riku can be classified as a Master of creating keyblades. You say he creates Kairi`s keyblade (which he didn`t).

Are you by chance familiar with the term 'Duel Wielding'? Sora and Roxas do it a lot. A similar situation rose in the fight between Roxas and Riku in which Roxas gave Riku a Keyblade to fight with.
You wanna tell me Roxas didn't create the Oblivion Riku used?

As for proof, show me proof stating Riku didn't create Kairi's Keyblade.

Narveid

ah, my bad, I thought you meant something else then. I don`t got the interview of Nomura here, but I will try to find it, give me some time. Ofc I know what dual wielding is. And if you look on the fight again, you see there is only one Oblivion troughout the whole fight between Roxas and Riku, and use your mind dude, would you GIVE your opponent a weapon? Thats plain stupidity

T

tazztig

Are you by chance familiar with the term 'Duel Wielding'? Sora and Roxas do it a lot. A similar situation rose in the fight between Roxas and Riku in which Roxas gave Riku a Keyblade to fight with.
You wanna tell me Roxas didn't create the Oblivion Riku used?

As for proof, show me proof stating Riku didn't create Kairi's Keyblade.

In the game it didn't say nowhere or stated that riku created kairi's keyblade. He just gave it to her for her to use ,at that very momment.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ah, my bad, I thought you meant something else then. I don`t got the interview of Nomura here, but I will try to find it, give me some time. Ofc I know what dual wielding is. And if you look on the fight again, you see there is only one Oblivion troughout the whole fight between Roxas and Riku, and use your mind dude, would you GIVE your opponent a weapon? Thats plain stupidity

True, there was only one Oblivion.
Because Roxas used the Oathkeeper.
Even between Roxas and Sora, each of them has one Keychain (or one at all if you assume Roxas used the Keychains while Sora was asleep for the year, thus unable to use his own).
That doesn't mean the Keyblade came from someone else, though. Who knows, this was probably what gave Riku the idea to give Kairi a weapon too - since he saw there was such a possibility.

In the game it didn't say nowhere or stated that riku created kairi's keyblade. He just gave it to her for her to use ,at that very momment.

It was also never stated at all where that Keyblade came from XD; We do know, however, Keyblades tend to stick close to their Wielders and tend to disappear back into their Hearts or something similar when not in use. It would make more sense then that the Keyblade went back to where it came from - and as far as dry facts go, that would be Riku. That keyblade isn't mentioned at all afterwards - all the more basis to it having came from Riku - since I think they'd have made a bigger deal out of it being Kairi's.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Riku thought of home and the girly Keyblade appeared. That's what happened.

There, the problem is solved.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

You're always the best at thinking up solutions.

And if you look on the fight again, you see there is only one Oblivion troughout the whole fight between Roxas and Riku, and use your mind dude, would you GIVE your opponent a weapon?

There were heartless. Roxas was getting overwhelmed.

That keyblade isn't mentioned at all afterwards - all the more basis to it having came from Riku - since I think they'd have made a bigger deal out of it being Kairi's.
Thank you.

IMO, Kairi only even got the keyblade for a split second to make one of the quotes at the end of KH1 true.
"This time I'll fight"

ah, my bad, I thought you meant something else then. I don`t got the interview of Nomura here, but I will try to find it, give me some time.
It is stated in a Nomura interview that Riku had nothing to do with Kairi`s keyblade at all. I suggest reading the interviews before commenting on things you don`t know about.

One of his mysterious interviews that must only be exclusive to you?
I love when people on here do that.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

My Knight in Shiny Armor :wub:

IMO, Kairi only even got the keyblade for a split second to make one of the quotes at the end of KH1 true.
"This time I'll fight"

Kind of sad seeing how little of the original concepts from the normal 'secret endings' really matter a the end.
It was nice of her 'fighting' when at the end she did nothing more aside from those two seconds in which she ignored everything Sora did by thinking he really needs her around and smacked two Heartless for show. :\

Last edited:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Kind of sad seeing how little of the original concepts from the normal 'secret endings' really matter a the end.
It was nice of her 'fighting' when at the end she did nothing more aside from those two seconds in which she ignored everything Sora did by thinking he really needs her around and smacked two Heartless for show. :\

Yeahh.

Idk. I think a lot of the quotes from that ending were mentioned.
Of the ones I recognized, I really didn't like how they were used.
"You are the source of all Heartless" was a bit of a letdown for me.

EDIT:
Suffering Angel, you and Tazztig apparently live in the same place
I figured I'd point that random fact out.
xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeahh.

Idk. I think a lot of the quotes from that ending were mentioned.
Of the ones I recognized, I really didn't like how they were used.
"You are the source of all Heartless" was a bit of a letdown for me.

Never managed to get too many of those quotes so I never built my expectations XD

EDIT:
Suffering Angel, you and Tazztig apparently live in the same place
I figured I'd point that random fact out.
xD

It's ok, i thought about renovating the account anyway soon XD;;;

EDIT: There. I 'moved' XD;

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You're always the best at thinking up solutions.

You know it.

One of his mysterious interviews that must only be exclusive to you?
I love when people on here do that.

I know which one she's talking about, but I don't know where to look either. It said Riku thought of home and he gave Kairi that Keyblade, or something to that gist. Ask Hades, he knows where all the interviews are.
My Knight in Shiny Armor :wub:

It's what I do. ^_^

This time I'll fight...That was severely taken out of context. We all knew it implied Kairi getting a Keyblade, we just didn't expect it to be so lame.

"You are the source of all Heartless" was a bit of a letdown for me

I thought it was talking about Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back