• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did Ansem have it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenger147

Im pretty sure there's like no importance to this but how come Ansem was able to use the keyblade Soul Eater? Also there's that keyblade he made. Could people make Keyblades from a strong heart? Just a side question. Again I bet there's a easy anserw to this but I dont know. So please anserw

A

Audo

Im pretty sure there's like no importance to this but how come Ansem was able to use the keyblade Soul Eater? Also there's that keyblade he made. Could people make Keyblades from a strong heart? Just a side question. Again I bet there's a easy anserw to this but I dont know. So please anserw
The Soul Eater isn't a keyblade.|
He made that Keyblade from the PoH's hearts.

A

Audo

No im talking about the keyblade riku fought sora with "Souleater" and the one that was made which your talking about. Also are you saying keyblades can be made from strong hearts?
Soul Eater, isn't a Keyblade...
I'm saying that fake Keyblade, "The Heart Unlocker" was made from the PoH's hearts.

ravenger147

Soul Eater, isn't a Keyblade...
I'm saying that fake Keyblade, "The Heart Unlocker" was made from the PoH's hearts.

Ok why isn't it a keyblade and what is it? And how can something that wasn't keyblade become one. Your not making sense. You say Souleater isn't a keyblade but WTD is and that Souleater became it. I don't get it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes it did, at the end of KH2.
But he is talking when Riku fights Sora, which Riku never did with the WtD

I wanna have that explained!!! *throws a tantrum like a big baby* ._. god dammit, Nomura, you like Riku so much you put so much plot into him, why not put some into the games instead of your interviews?! *wants Coded and Days*

A

Audo

I meant soul eater and why it isnt a keyblade which really wasnt my original question

It isn't a keyblade because it is just a sword...
Not all weapons in the game has to be a Keyblade.
The Soul Eater turns into a keyblade though by the end of KH2 though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Soul Eater turns into a keyblade though by the end of KH2 though.

And that's what I wanna have explained :\ unless it was something that still came from within Riku, I don't see how it could've changed into his own Keyblade later.

But everyone is off topic. All i wanted to know was if anyone was "completely sure" why ansem could use Souleater. The keyblade question is just something for people to discuss.

I think that kind of answered your question in an indirect way. If it's not a Keyblade, there isn't a reason why Ansem shouldn't be able to wield it, especially if you say Riku got it from the Darkness - which makes perfect sense.
Also, at the time, keep in mind Ansem was effectively possessing Riku's body and Heart. That should make it too easy for him to access that weapon, no matter if it's Darkness-based or "Riku-based"

EDIT: ...ok I think this is the answer you were looking for XD; probably

Last edited:

trip6996

way to dawn pic

180px-Way_to_Dawn_(Riku's_Keyblade).jpg

soul eater pic

3042253.94727_t.jpg

hope this help one which is which

trip6996

heart release keyblade pic (any one notice thers no chain)

rikuvo1.jpg

in rikus hand

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

we've all noticed that the heart unlocker has no keychain. The heart unlocker is artificial and the only one of its kind that has the power to unlock hearts.

The Soul Eater was just a sword in the beginning. It didn't develop into a keyblade until KH2, as for the how and why can only be guessed. Riku was supposed to be the original Keyblade Master, whatever powers he holds its most likely that he himself was able to craft the Souleater into a keyblade of its own, not too mention that he was able to duplicate a keyblade for Kairi momentarily. I believe that the powers of Riku may indeed be somewhat coming towards the status of the title Master, just that no one knows entirely yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back