• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gaming habits 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

If anything goes wrong i say "What the f***?!" always.

I swear its always that line.

Also while having a leveling spree in any game I listen to IOSYS. (UGH.)

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
I tend not to pay attention when I am saving on games such as Pokemon, so I end up saving 2 or more times.

In RPGs, I save everytime i see a save point. Even when I had just saved 5 seconds ago.

big don mega

i have different habits for different games, but most of them are about the same. when i fight a hard boss i listen to music. if i almost die but beat whoever almost killed me, i start yelling to the tv that i'm better than the boss. also if i lose to a boss 3-5 times, i usually get pissed, trow the controller, start cussing at the game, and turn it off no matter how long it had been since i last save. and i don't save much

Just as Planned

Oh, and I somehow think that not using bombs in Touhou is somehow a good idea, being under the assumption that I'm not quite in a bad enough situation to justify using them. By the time I realize, "Oh hey, I should probably use one of those," I'm already respawning. That's part of the reason why I can never beat a f*cking game in the series.

That and ZUN is a goddamn, sadistic drunk.
sometimes i think i use them too much

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
i like taking my sweetass time collecting e'rythang in gaems

O

Oberon

On Guitar Hero I often find myself mashing on the fret buttons before song plays like mad.

On Halo 2, I used to do the "ogre twitch" all the time. Once you can do it, it's addicting to get rid of.

Let's see.... in TWEWY, at the end of every battle I tend to waste my pin's usage for no reason. Then I end up losing the next chain battle match because of it (that happened once).

I have a serious problem in CS with camping.

Playing Sonic Adventure 2. Not a habit. I just like the game.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Also while having a leveling spree in any game I listen to IOSYS. (UGH.)

DAWNTODAWNTODAWNTODAWNTODAWNTODAWNTODAWNTODAWNTODAWNTODAWNTODAWNTODAWN

sometimes i think i use them too much

I use to use them just for the hell of it, but then I realized they can be real lifesavers, so I save them for tight spots.

They have not done much lifesaving lately.

Actually, I blame that on watching too many videos of people who spend way too much time playing the games and memorizing every pattern and complete every stage without using a single bomb. For some reason, I think I can mimic that. I should consider just focusing on trying to survive past the first four or five stages first.

Let's see.... in TWEWY, at the end of every battle I tend to waste my pin's usage for no reason. Then I end up losing the next chain battle match because of it (that happened once).

I use to do that as well until I started chaining battles.

Just as Planned

girlfriend kills my shit at toho

me girlfriend absolutely haets using bombs :v

she kinda ruins my shit at phantasmagoria of flower view though ;_;

Clone

In ff games and pokemon i keep looking at my stats after most battles. On mgs4 i keep switching out my weapon but when i reequip the weapons dont reload, that pisses me of lol.

My brother keep clicking the analog sticks when the games loads and stuff, its really annoying.

Guess thats all the habits i can think of.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: girlfriend kills my shit at toho

me girlfriend absolutely haets using bombs :v

she kinda ruins my shit at phantasmagoria of flower view though ;_;

I wish I had a Touhou playing girlfriend. Or just a girlfriend in general.

I've only played one of my friends at PoFV and, because he sucks at Touhou so much more than me, I kicked his ass. It would be nice if I could get the Netplay for it working, but I heard it lags like shit most of the time.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
For fighting Games, I usually pick female characters. I tend to prefer agility and rapid attacks over strength.

For Pokemon games, I allways pick a fire type as a starter and pick up a Magikarp so I can get Gyrados early.

For RPG's, I enhance the weakest character to round up the curb.

O

Oberon

In Pokemon games, I often find myself doing every last thing on my way to the end of theg ame. That way I won't have to back-track. <_<; Even though I end up doing it anyway.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I barrel roll in freespace 2 all the time without rolling to the side.

tl;dr I spin in place.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I get to a point in the game where I'm like "Oh hey, i'm pretty close to the end of the game" and then I unconsciously stop playing. For like, weeks. I'm like "I should probably finish that game", and then I don't.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I get to a point in the game where I'm like "Oh hey, i'm pretty close to the end of the game" and then I unconsciously stop playing. For like, weeks. I'm like "I should probably finish that game", and then I don't.

Oh God, I have no clue how many games I have that suffer that same neglect. I don't even need to be near the end for that to happen.

Clone

yeah i do the same, like half way though ot near the end of a game i just leave the game and go back to i a few weeks later, kind of doing it with CC at the momment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back