• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

Do you realize that the GBA games productions are halted and will not continue as the same with the Gamecube games.

1) yes, I know this was umpteen pages back but I had to respond.

It is not the fact it is on GBA that makes people think it could be on the Wii, but rather that the GBA is made by Nintendo. The DS, where 358/2 will be played, is also a Nintendo made system. While it is unlikely, at least for now, it gives hope to those who want to have KH on the Wii because Square and KH have a previous relation with Nintendo.

yugi300

Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

While it's possible I don't want it to happen like many don't plus Nintendo got two filler games what's to say they couldn't get another to delay the final enevidable KH game maybe/hopefully on the PS3?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

not really. this really contradicts SQUARE ENIX, and they never said anything about wii

they're making a final fantasy crystal chronicles game for the wii but i still don't like the idea of kingdom hearts iii being on the wii. i prefer it to be a spin off instead.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

That would be terrible if it came out for the Wii. It's the worst system out.

Are you stupid? Or were you just kidding? The Wii is best console out there right now. It's the best-selling next-gen console.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I do hope Nintendo Power is talking about a KH game, but I doubt they are.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Uh... of course it doesn't,
Thus why they said "It has a lot of heart, just kidding." Which means it doesn't have a lot of heart...
The only real clue is that it is fit for a king.
The other 'clues' are just jabs at fans who speculate the last preview had to with Kingdom Hearts and Mother 3. That's it.

Uhh, that's not quite how I see it, pay attention to the punctuation. It does not say "It's got a lot of heart, just kidding", which as you said would imply that the "heart" comment is a joke. The distinction here is that "Just kidding" is not in the same sentence as the "it's got a lot of heart", there is a period there separating them.

So, as I said, it's basically:

This coffee is hot. It's got a lot of steam
Just kidding
It's ice cold.
Just kidding.

The 2nd statement is nullified, the original statement is the truth.

Also, Fire Emblem appears to be out because this issue of Nintendo Power with this hint in it already has a small article on the new Fire Emblem DS game in their "coming to Japan" section.

Last edited:

yugi300

Are you stupid? Or were you just kidding? The Wii is best console out there right now. It's the best-selling next-gen console.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I do hope Nintendo Power is talking about a KH game, but I doubt they are.

While I don't want to diss the Wii/Nintendo you could Consider it the best but not everyone does.
I think it's not that good it's only sell point basically is it's inovation in controller and it's cheap price.Psh big deal! And no that guy is not stupid if he's joking or not everyone has the right to their own oppinion okay!:thumbsup:

BenHo

Last edited:

yugi300

Simple it'll piss off quite a few fans as you can see!

A

Audo

Uhh, that's not quite how I see it, pay attention to the punctuation. It does not say "It's got a lot of heart, just kidding", which as you said would imply that the "heart" comment is a joke. The distinction here is that "Just kidding" is not in the same sentence as the "it's got a lot of heart", there is a period there separating them.

So, as I said, it's basically:

This coffee is hot. It's got a lot of steam
Just kidding
It's ice cold.
Just kidding.

The 2nd statement is nullified, the original statement is the truth.

Also, Fire Emblem appears to be out because this issue of Nintendo Power with this hint in it already has a small article on the new Fire Emblem DS game in their "coming to Japan" section.
Yeah I know that's how you see it, but I still don't agree.
I think you're looking into the riddle a bit too much, but I guess we'll just see when the issue comes.

BenHo

Simple it'll piss off quite a few fans as you can see!

but it shouldn't. if you were willing to pay for a ps3, how could you object to paying LESS for a game console?

yugi300

While that's true you are still paying for another consle I certainlly/I am pretty sure I don't want a Wii anyways!

BenHo

While that's true you are still paying for another consle I certainlly/I am pretty sure I don't want a Wii anyways!

The only problem with the wii is that it's falling into the market that people claimed the DS would. If a few good games like KH3 and some other more "hardcore" (god, I wanna vomit now) series' were released on the wii, it wouldn't be such a problem. design wise, I think the wii is far superior to the 360 and the ps3, but I can see why some people are having trouble considering it as such.

yugi300

A few fans wouldn't know what a good console is if it came gift-wrapped on their front porch.

Trust me I don't need you to tell me a good consle when I see one and that's funny just goes to show that's you're like for the Wii talking, and if you were adressing me as one I would simply laugh at you you're too funny haha!

And btw to BenHo yea it gives off that kiddy appeal but I don't really like the Wii that much but that's my oppinion basically it sold cause it was cheaper than the other consles/or there were a few Nintendo fans.

BenHo

And btw to BenHo yea it gives off that kiddy appeal but I don't really like the Wii that much but that's my oppinion basically it sold cause it was cheaper than the other consles/or there were a few Nintendo fans.

although there are plenty of nintendo fans (like me, although I liked them mostly for handhelds) who love the wii, most of the people I know who bought the wii didn't like nintendo previous to buying it. they got into the wii becuase they thought it was an original idea, and they wanted to get it.

previous to the wii I actually preffered sony to nintendo. I bought a PS2 and played mostly KH and FF games, but I've gotten bored with those kinds of games lately, so I've become more of a Wii fan.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

There are too many Nintendo fans! They're like an army of zombies, who never once complain or rebel against their evil master, Nintendo. No matter what ridicuous scam Nintendo pulls, or how old they get, they'll still be playing their stupid little cartoony games, and doing whatever Nintendo wants them to!!

But that's just my opinion.

BenHo

There are too many Nintendo fans! They're like an army of zombies, who never once complain or rebel against their evil master, Nintendo. No matter what ridicuous scam Nintendo pulls, or how old they get, they'll still be playing their stupid little cartoony games, and doing whatever Nintendo wants them to!!

But that's just my opinion.

I fail to see how this is any different than the "sony defence force" or any other band of PS3 fan brats.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

they'll still be playing their stupid little cartoony games, and doing whatever Nintendo wants them to!!
Yes, because KH, a game starring Disney characters, is anything BUT cartoony.:rolleyes:

yugi300

There has to be PLENTY of Nintendo fans if the damned console has 24.45 million units sold.

There are Nintendo fans to sell but it's big appeal was it's inovation/cheap cost so big deal!

And yes KH is cartoony/kiddy but it's awesome I just think Wii gets too much praise it doesn't really matter if it sold more there are factors such as cost that shows this but there is a fan base with Sony that's been made and will probablly not change so Wii can have it in a filler game scence but even then I don't think so plus theirs already two Nintendo filler games oh PSH just cause Sony's PS3 was like the last consle to come out and it was expensive and has a few titles here and there doesn't mean it shouldn't have KH anymore if it doesn't come out I would be pisssed as I am sure "many" would be and that's reason enough for it to come out on PS3, theres an 99.9 percent chance no I would say 100% "chance" :toungesmile:. But hey you never know! I just hope like I am sure many do it won't come out on the Wii.But here's for hoping.

Edit: Let's just say "I" would hope that these rumors are false ok not mean sounding anymore I hope!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back