• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenHo

Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

Yes, because KH, a game starring Disney characters, is anything BUT cartoony.:rolleyes:

THE IRONY

that's reason enough for it to come pout on PS3 so I can laugh at these "hopers"-theres an 99.9 percent chance no I would say 100% "chance" it's not gonna happen so get over it Wii fanboys and girls!:toungesmile:

no one said it was going to come out, we're simply hoping for it. why are you trying to have an argument with people who aren't arguing?

yugi300

Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

THE IRONY

no one said it was going to come out, we're simply hoping for it. why are you trying to have an argument with people who aren't arguing?

I never said I was arguing with anyone! I say that we will just have to wait and see but either way I hope that KH3 comes on PS3.

And I realize that it hasn't been confirmed like no duh I am just assuming like the rest of us that it will eventually be confirmed that their indeed will be a future KH game even if it's not called KH3 which we all asume will be the case!

BenHo

And I realize that it hasn't been confirmed like no duh I am just assuming like the rest of us that it will eventually be confirmed!

I'm talking about KH3 on wii. no one has speculated that it WILL be on the wii, just that they think it should/would be fun on it.

also, you haven't really given any reasons for why you dislike the wii, or why you think KH3 would be better on the PS3. you just bash the wii fans, without talking about the console itself. that doesn't look very good on your part.

yugi300

Well psh I am not trying to bash it I would give reasons but I just have my opinion everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I am not trying to diss the Wii!

Why are you trying to restate what were talking about? I am fully aware!

First of all just because Wii sold more doesn't mean anything think would Nomura want to piss off current fans no so that's on reason profit is one that may be hard to prove but the Wii is a cheap consle with inovation big deal i don't see why it should go on it ecept for profit and a larger fan base.

But their is already a large fan base and if they want KH badly enough and if they can they will get a cheap PS3 when it goes down in price which it probablly will quite a bit!

But I want to focus on any new info in the coming months/worry about the current games set for release.

Their BenHo are you happy now? Jeez!!!!!!!!!!

Btw: I don't really disslike the Wii "that much" but that guy TwilightMan kinda got me mad about how people wouldn't know a good consle when they see one that's his opinion and to say such I just wanted to say that.

Last edited:

BenHo

you claim you're not trying to diss the wii, but you're talking about waiting to laugh at the wii fans when teh game doesn't come out on wii. sound's like bashing to me. sure, you're not bashing the system.... just the fans.... that's so much better.

yugi300

Forget that post that was mean of me I just don't see it being on the Wii as you yourself said I believe, I can see why people don't feel it will be on the Wii.

GuardianOfLight

actually i wouldnt care if its on wii..
and if any of the games were to connect to the console itd be ds to wii.. although i wouldnt know how that work out but like maybe into a multiplayer thing online or something or like hidden keyblades..idk.. if anything there is a controller to plug into the wii remote or u can plug in a gamecube controller to it, its for those who dont wanna swing their arms around lol like me.

demonangel69

i guess it would be cool if kh3 was on nintendo but i doubt thats ever going to happen, bud

BenHo

if anything there is a controller to plug into the wii remote or u can plug in a gamecube controller to it, its for those who dont wanna swing their arms around lol like me.

having motion control doesn't mean the game would require swinging the remote around to control the keyblade. I came up with a way to map KH2 to the Wiimote/nunchuck that used the motion controls for the camera and aiming at the enemies, and everything else was just like the PS2 game. I'm not trying to bash you, I'm just trying to be informative. if you look at one of my earlier posts, I linked to an image showing my mapping concept.

KCDjedi

Well now, Jump magazine just announced that Chrono Trigger will be coming to the DS....

CT was my first guess when I read this, but I decided against it being possible since the sword is so radically different.

Still, that might not even be it, since NP claimed it to be a top-secret reveal, which it isn't anymore.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Tales of Hearts RPG confirmed for Nintendo DS

The latest issue of Nintendo Power also hints at a game with lots of hearts being revealed in its next issue, which led many to believe Kingdom Hearts III would be unveiled for Wii, but it could well be that Tales of Hearts will be the first DS Tales in the West.

Not sure if anyone posted this already.

ITeM21

222 NE, 3rd Ave., Apt. No.2, Camas, WA, 98607

Kingdom Hearts III for the Wii? They should probably wait on that idea, (assuming it happens) because there are some people that haven't herd of it yet. If they are going to make a third installment of a PS2 franchise for a Nintendo System, they should probably re-design the first Kingdom Hearts game, and the second for the Wii. (oh, and they sould probably re-create the Chain of Memories game for the Wii as well)
[/IMG]
ITeM21

DELTA152

Sorry if I necro'ed this but it seems like Sonic Unsheathed is actually what they were talking about, not KH3. I got my nintendo power today and sonic Unsheathed will come out exclusively for the Wii. And it's about when Sonic goes back to the medieval times and he must stop King Arthur who turned evil and became the Black Night. This must have been what they meant by it's fit for a king.

A

Audo

No, they were talking about
Sonic and the Black Knight.

Lame. End of thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back