• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3? *spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mock0

Well alot of people are like there is no Kh3 well if some of you people would beat kh2 you would know

before the secert ending the final scene they were back on the island then a message in a bottle came and it was from the king it sounded like a new adventure for them anyway

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well even without that It is already confirmed to be a KH3 (but it might not be called that). And concerning the letter we don't know that it was for KH3 it could be for Coded

mock0

coded seems to be lost memorys going back in time I dont think kh3 would be a cell phone game.

What im saying Kh3 might not be the next game for ps3 but im sure they will bring it up

kind of like what final fantasy does

Charlie K

Back in Business
No, he was saying that The message in the bottle could've been for KH:Coded. And Not for KH3.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'm guessing the letter talks about Coded then or something...

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No Coded takess place in the actual future but goes thorugh the events of KH1. Like they digitized the journla to relive the events but in real time they are in the future from KH2

mock0

I would doubt coded is any part of that bottle reasons itsonly for japan why woul they keep stuff away from us

A

Audo

I would doubt coded is any part of that bottle reasons itsonly for japan why woul they keep stuff away from us
Coded isn't only for Japan. They're trying to get it to America but right now it looks like it will only be availbe to Japan (issue with the Phones).
Either way, i think the letter is AFTER the events of Coded. Since Coded about 'Saving Them from their torment' and what not, i think the letter is about 'them' (i assume you find out who they are in Coded.) and i think it might also be about the supposed 'real/new enemey' in Coded, IF it is considered to be an enemy to the series and not just Coded.

But that's just what i think.

I<3Roxas

When nomura said that coded would reveal the "real enemy" i think he means whoever put that sentence that starts the game in the journal as Jiminy doesn't remember writing it. I propose that someone else wrote it to lure them there or that person wanted to help them by pointing something out. Either way, I think that Coded will be a completely separate game and probably not have much to do with the main story.

Riku Fan1415

When nomura said that coded would reveal the "real enemy" i think he means whoever put that sentence that starts the game in the journal as Jiminy doesn't remember writing it. I propose that someone else wrote it to lure them there or that person wanted to help them by pointing something out.

I think the first idea is more likely, because there's no one left to give help anonymously. Riku is back in kid form, so he doesn't need to be anonymous anymore, Ansem the Wise is dead, and despite the countless fanfictions I've read that have him surviving, I doubt he's brought back. Also, Jiminy doesn't remember writing "Thank Namine", but that's all he is shown writing, so it's probably some new enemy.....

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well alot of people are like there is no Kh3 well if some of you people would beat kh2 you would know

before the secert ending the final scene they were back on the island then a message in a bottle came and it was from the king it sounded like a new adventure for them anyway
Nomura said in an interview that all of the three new games would lead to the next installment of Kingdom Hearts.

And the mystery of the letter will most likely be solved in Coded.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well even without that It is already confirmed to be a KH3 (but it might not be called that). And concerning the letter we don't know that it was for KH3 it could be for Coded

1. We don't know that it won't be called KH3.
2. That letter was not involving Coded, it involves the next adventure of Sora.

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I guess you never actually saw Zexion die....

I don't know, the letter could be just a letter of thanks or something equally irrelevant.....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Confirmed dead.

I don't know, the letter could be just a letter of thanks or something equally irrelevant.....

Or it could be Sora's next adventure like Nomura hinted at. Why would it involve Coded? That's not even really Sora in Coded.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

I remember an intreveiw with Nomura stating that KH3 would start when the three get the letter.

No Coded takess place in the actual future but goes thorugh the events of KH1. Like they digitized the journla to relive the events but in real time they are in the future from KH2

True but, it's a data version of Sora, so it's unlikely going to effect the Real Sora. Sora could pretty much go on two adventures at once.

Coded isn't only for Japan. They're trying to get it to America but right now it looks like it will only be availbe to Japan (issue with the Phones).
Either way, i think the letter is AFTER the events of Coded. Since Coded about 'Saving Them from their torment' and what not, i think the letter is about 'them' (i assume you find out who they are in Coded.) and i think it might also be about the supposed 'real/new enemey' in Coded, IF it is considered to be an enemy to the series and not just Coded.

But that's just what i think.

I reckon it's during because of my reason up there ^there's no sense to repeat myself.

Also, Jiminy doesn't remember writing "Thank Namine", but that's all he is shown writing, so it's probably some new enemy.....
Not that we know of, but we do know Sora gets his memories of Castle Oblivion in KH2 so perhaps the others got theirs too, this is unkown.

1. We don't know that it won't be called KH3.
2. That letter was not involving Coded, it involves the next adventure of Sora.
I am on 100% agreement with you.

We did see Zexy die, look at a FM clip again, you can vaguely see him fading as he's being strangled. I mean besides why would have have to come back as a data form if he's already alive? He would probably try to finish Sora off himself.

Or it could be Sora's next adventure like Nomura hinted at. Why would it involve Coded? That's not even really Sora in Coded.
Exactly! I well and truly remember reading an interview saying that KH3 (Or whatever it's called) starts with the letter.

I<3Roxas

Sora and co dont' get their memory of CO back...It was remember the fake stuff and remember CO or regain his true memories about KH1, but NOT CO. Nowhere in Kh2 do they suddenly remember stuff about CO, else they would've acted differently around the Org members, especially Axel.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;

Ee... i think it is related to BBS.. no idea..D:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sora and co dont' get their memory of CO back...It was remember the fake stuff and remember CO or regain his true memories about KH1, but NOT CO. Nowhere in Kh2 do they suddenly remember stuff about CO, else they would've acted differently around the Org members, especially Axel.

Yes they do, otherwise how would Jiminy remember to put it in his journal? You didn't notice Sora's change in attitude towards Axel? It went from "KILLZ TEH NOBODIEZ!" to "Let's fight together Axel. We're friends now. lol."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back