• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com
I would be more lenient if it had a better plot.
Plot: SICKNESS, FIND MOTHER, STOP THEM, REUNION, BECOME SEHPY, FIGHT,NO ONE THOUGHT UP ANYTHING AFTER THAT LAST PART.

Thanks Nomura and Nojima (he wrote the damn thing)

I don't mind the action but really I don't need to see Cloud slice a bike in half in Matrix style to be entertained, if they wanted to entertain me then Kadaj Sephiroth would have done more then just stab Cloud in the shoulder.

yeah that's true. the plot was kinda eh but overall pretty decent film. i love when he turns into Sephiroth tho "I will never be just a memory" haha awesomeness :thumbup:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I would be more lenient if it had a better plot.
Plot: SICKNESS, FIND MOTHER, STOP THEM, REUNION, BECOME SEHPY, FIGHT,NO ONE THOUGHT UP ANYTHING AFTER THAT LAST PART.

Thanks Nomura and Nojima (he wrote the damn thing)

I don't mind the action but really I don't need to see Cloud slice a bike in half in Matrix style to be entertained, if they wanted to entertain me then Kadaj Sephiroth would have done more then just stab Cloud in the shoulder.

Cloud is wanna be Zack. I fail to see how people can call him the best hero of any game, when pretty much a Zack rip off, lol..

I wish Cloud really dead or they made him fight the real Sehpy.. So we wouldn't have deal with crappy Cloud anymore.

But as you know and seen FFVII isn't done. Square has to milk, DQ, FF KH, and FFVII for all they can..

TSW was better movie but yet no liked that because it wasn't based off a FF.. If they called it something else more people would loved that movie..

I still laugh at people who call FFVII the best JRPG.

[√]Genuflect
TSW was better movie but yet no liked that because it wasn't based off a FF.. If they called it something else more people would loved that movie..
The people didn't like it because it didn't have the same feeling as the games.

I still laugh at people who call FFVII the best JRPG.
I can laugh with you.XD.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
keybearer said:
The people didn't like it because it didn't have the same feeling as the games.
The point was it still was good movie way better then FFVII:AC, but no liked it because it wasn't based off a FF game..

FF is also ment to be different. People like FFU the anime and its not 100% like the games.

V

V.A.T.13

^ My friend made me watch FFU....
"The mogen...has THAWED!"
Or whatever the hell that was about...

That animu bored me honestly...though the whole summoning thing by using a gun was interesting...

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I pulled this form an interview I found on kingdomhearts3.net

Interviewer: What about a Kingdom Hearts movie? Advent Children was sick!

Square-Enix Marketing Manager: Well you never know - We are good at CGI aren’t we? *grins*

The Idea that fans like it is definitely in their minds. I personally just because I like great CGI would love to do a kigndom hearts based movie. I don't think unless they hired really good voice actors ar at least kept the same ones that the acting would be very good. (granted some of the acting in the existing games is not so good now)

MY vote is for a movie

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I realize this is a possibility. I would just like to see a full sotry with amazing CGI. Like the great animation they save for the end of the game if that could be a constant through the entire story and in a movie form that woudl be cool to watch. The plot might not be good but the animation would be great. I would like to see KH with that

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
I think a movie is a possibility; some of the stories Nomura wants to tell (particularly Roxas' time in the Org.) are really a little short to make a game out of, so a movie would be a good way of telling them.

As for the movie...it's either got to be CGI( ala AC), or anime...knowing SE, they'll probably go with CGI.

Just like someone else said, it would be a good idea to do with Roxas's story, since it's not enough to make a game, a movie would be great.

And if they do make a movie, I hope it comes to theaters!

And what would you call 358/2 Days then, if it's not a game?...:p...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

<.<; Good point. People keep saying "Shorter stories that wouldn't fit a game like Roxas' story", yet 358/2 is just that..eh. I think a Kh movie COULD be good, depending on what they did with it. There are certain things that would just destroy it. Like live action. God no. >.<

If they made a kh movie, I personally would want it to be more like Advent Children.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Read posts dates plz.
HadesDragon - 09-06-2007, 08:42 PM
KeybladeK 35 - 09-06-2007, 10:33 PM

358/2 Days was announced 9/20-23 during TGS. Thusly when the posts were written there was no such game announced. Nice try and thanks for playing.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok...I didn't understand that last post, but ok.

He's saying that TSora is "noobing it up" simply because he didn't read the date of the post. Which was before 358/2 Days was released. To my knowledge, not everybody checks the date when posting, so I don't really see it as that, so much as a simple mistake. But whatever he wants to think. <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back