• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory English Website Opens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix and Disney have opened the English website for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory.

INCLUDES 140+ SONGS
Enjoy a varied collection of fan favorite KINGDOM HEARTS music from throughout the series

EXPLORE IMMERSIVE WORLDS
Experience the magic of musical exploration by traversing through worlds packed with rhythm-action challenge

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory includes local co-op and online multiplayer, including a battle mode!

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory will launch on the Nintendo Switch system, the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X in 2020.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've heard that, like when the Dark Road website leaked, some people are struggling to open the website. If that's the case, I took some screenshots of it so y'all can see you're not missing much.

Ow5SHfP.jpg

iTdBmuO.png

narStd6.jpg

6duIo99.png

2 quid is good

Awards
Please tell me I wasn't the only one that thought we would be getting theatrythm models for the whole cast when they saw the trailer, also, those renders are too cute

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Please tell me I wasn't the only one that thought we would be getting theatrythm models for the whole cast when they saw the trailer, also, those renders are too cute

Yeah, leading off with the Monster Octopus designs was such a TEASE.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I like how you can see in the Wonderland screenshot that the environments blend together along the path (from the Queens court into the hallway where you first enter the world).

They've extended the staircase next to Cid's Accessory shop by quite a lot in Traverse Town even though it doesn't look like the musical path goes off anywhere near the extended part.

Long range Heartless can hurt you, as shown in the Destiny Islands screenshot, meaning you have to be aware of this and jump or dodge to avoid getting hurt. I figured it'd be like Beat Saber and you'd lose health if you don't hit the Heartless when you reach them but knowing that you have to dodge means this is going to require precise timing so you don't miss a beat.

This is the perfect game to release a demo for too (provided they don't keep important data in the files that gets datamined). Two musical levels to try out and maybe one of another mode will certainly give us a feel for the controls since I don't think any of us properly understands how this will all actually work just yet.

AR829038

Awards
Anybody else find it peculiar that none of the website information even mentions the Kairi storyline supposedly happening between the rhythm games?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Ugh! I hate that I'm growing more and more excited for a gamestyle I know I'm going to suck at. But the idea of playing all these with iconic KH music that I daily listen to is just too juicy! I can't wait for this, even though I know I'll suck at it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The website got a little update so hopefully it's working for everyone now!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Anybody else find it peculiar that none of the website information even mentions the Kairi storyline supposedly happening between the rhythm games?

Yeah I thought that was weird too. You’d think they would mention it to draw the interest of people more into the story than gameplay. But this doesn’t seem to mention the story elements at all. 🤔

Maybe we’ll get a story trailer later on?

impact455

Awards
So wait was the end of the trailer with kairi and what I assume was her or someone being put in the Ark by xehanort part of Melody of memories or was that for something else??????

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So wait was the end of the trailer with kairi and what I assume was her or someone being put in the Ark by xehanort part of Melody of memories or was that for something else??????
It's part of Melody of Memories.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
it really is rather strange how there's nothing on the story on the official website. Guess we just need to wait and see, how it connects.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Updated the OP with seven more English screenshots!
(you may need to do a hard refresh)

Cumguardian69

Awards
No, because the kairi storyline is tacked on, basically filler. The draw of the game is the music, it's a rhythm game first and foremost.

Back