• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► View the Kingdom Hearts Series Spread in Dengeki PlayStation Vol. 671

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Dengeki PlayStation's 671th issue features a 16 page spread on the entire Kingdom Hearts series in the lead up to Kingdom Hearts III. In this special edition, they have retraced the characters, connections, and stories from all over the games. They have also provided world and battle guides for Kingdom Hearts III.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
What exactly does it say about Riku Replica?
I *think* it's just recapping his origin story from Castle Oblivion, and then uses some speculative language to infer that he's the Riku we saw at the end of that one trailer with Riku on the beach. So it's not confirmation, but it seems weird to bring him up and not Data Riku, unless this is just Dengeki hedging their bets.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It probably is Repliku instead of Data Riku we see in San Fransokyo and clashing with our Riku in the Keyblade Graveyard. That Riku had legitimate conflict with both Sora and Riku that the Data one never had.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
It probably is Repliku instead of Data Riku we see in San Fransokyo and clashing with our Riku in the Keyblade Graveyard. That Riku had legitimate conflict with both Sora and Riku that the Data one never had.
[video=youtube;CbIhYhrOJAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbIhYhrOJAg[/video]

Recon

Art of War
Awards
So no new renders. I am disappoint. New info would also be nice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Mostly just weirded out by the ordering of the organization members. Luxord and Demyx aren't in the original order.

Yeah, it's really bugging me lol. I get why they did that, but my OCD is screaming.

Kirbopher

Dangerous question, but does the "World Guide" give any indication on if that is the entirety of the worlds to be seen in the complete game? Slightly getting worried that those are all there will be...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Dangerous question, but does the "World Guide" give any indication on if that is the entirety of the worlds to be seen in the complete game? Slightly getting worried that those are all there will be...
We might find out once they get translations out. Technically it's not showing all of the current worlds since Keyblade Graveyard and Scala ad Caelum arent shown.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

We may as well accept that it is, expecting a new Disney world at this point in time is just going to lead to dissapointment.

Echoecho6

Awards
The fact that they showed Radiant Garden and Disney Castle at the bottom in its own box, just showing the new phone, tells me I am right that we are not going there, and the phone was given to us for the main reason that we wont get to go to those worlds but they will still let us see those characters.

bcsimaoo

Awards
Does anyone know the title in the blue box in World Guide, the one that shows "radiant garden" e "Disney caslte"?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Are you the real Kirbopher? o_O and yeah I'd say not to bank on a new world and be happy with the new scale and let any new worlds announced (if any) be the icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back