• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Cinema Trailer + Gone Gold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Today, Nomura took to Twitter to unveil the new trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS 3, a longer version of the one that’s been playing ahead of various films in theaters in North America. He also had an incredible announcement to make: Kingdom Hearts 3 development has finally concluded! The game has gone gold!

goldpanner has translated his tweet:

Good evening. This is the long version of a trailer playing in cinemas overseas: it's in English. The Japanese version being made separately. We have actually finished development. Please play 1.5+2.5 & 2.8 as you wait. See you next month. -Nomura

Source: KH Twitter

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
this is the novmber trailer then which mean all we have left is the december stuff then awsome the game gone gold

kingsoraful

Awards
<p>Today, Nomura took to Twitter to unveil the new trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS 3, a longer version of the one that’s been playing ahead of various films in theaters in North America. He also had a great announcement to make: Kingdom Hearts 3 development has finally concluded! The game has gone gold!</p>
<p style="text-align: center;"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a" frameborder="0" width="425" height="350"></iframe></p>
<p style="text-align: left;">Source: <a href="https://twitter.com/kingdomhearts/status/1064881296915095552?s=21">KH Twitter</a></p>

That was a very underwhelming trailer. Not much new stiff was shown and it obviously is catering to the GA and not the actual fand. I guess it’s just cool to see oh be promoted in theatres.

this is t the only trailer we are getting though cause we still have the long version of the trailer aired ibmexico.

Seadrin

Awards
Woooooohoooooo! LOVE this. Sound effects. :wink:

Seriously. This is awesome.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
this is t the only trailer we are getting though cause we still have the long version of the trailer aired ibmexico.
i odubt we get the exted version of poof trailer nomura never mention anythong about being extened he only said onmore trailer this month

NoWay

Awards
It’s very exciting to read that development has concluded! We did it! It’s been a long way!

But what worries me is that this trailer is Focussing on the Disney worlds we know. What if we won’t get any new trailer worlds? ;)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
That was a very underwhelming trailer. Not much new stiff was shown and it obviously is catering to the GA and not the actual fand. I guess it’s just cool to see oh be promoted in theatres.

shuffle off with this low tier opinion. This is by far one of the best trailers we've received. It's well cut, picks better exciting moments than most of the other trailers, and has sound effects and hype music instead of Don't Think Twice and no sound effects. It's the perfect trailer to advertise the game with.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It’s very exciting to read that development has concluded! We did it! It’s been a long way!

But what worries me is that this trailer is Focussing on the Disney worlds we know. What if we won’t get any new trailer worlds? ;)
most likely no becuase pooh bear isnt there and we getting more trailer in decmeber witch two of them possible being new worlds

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Fun stuff. The cutscenes promise to be interesting (Donald and Goofy finally attack enemies)

Am I wrong, or does Jack Sparrow have a different voice? Is it Depp? I'm not familiar with his voice, so I wouldn't know.

Leaferian

Awards
I'm excited and also a little surprised. I expected them to go gold toward the end of December, not two months beforehand. My head is still spinning, honestly.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Fun stuff. The cutscenes promise to be interesting (Donald and Goofy finally attack enemies)

Am I wrong, or does Jack Sparrow have a different voice? Is it Depp? I'm not familiar with his voice, so I wouldn't know.

I'm certain that it isn't Depp, but it also is no longer James Arnold Taylor. Some people think it might be Jared Butler, but no one can yet say for sure. In any case, he doesn't sound exactly like Johnny Depp, but it's a GOOD voice for the character of Jack Sparrow and isn't distracting like James was.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
When I was getting ready for work this morning, I was thinking a lot about the life journey I’ve had between KH2 and 3 and how this game will represent thenclosing of a huge chapter of my life. So you can imagine how emotional I am seeing this news that the game is finally complete.

shuffle off with this low tier opinion. This is by far one of the best trailers we've received. It's well cut, picks better exciting moments than most of the other trailers, and has sound effects and hype music instead of Don't Think Twice and no sound effects. It's the perfect trailer to advertise the game with.

This. Not every trailer is going to cater to the fans nor should they. This is intentionally aimed towards general audiences and that is a good thing for the game’s sales. It’s also still a lot of fun for dedicated fans and has a unique feel compared to previous trailers.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm certain that it isn't Depp, but it also is no longer James Arnold Taylor. Some people think it might be Jared Butler, but no one can yet say for sure. In any case, he doesn't sound exactly like Johnny Depp, but it's a GOOD voice for the character of Jack Sparrow and isn't distracting like James was.

I see. Thanks for the heads up.
And I agree, whoever it is it fits Sparrow, more than his KH II counterpart.

I'm so used to no sound effects that I was legitimately surprised to hear them.

I know right? I like Don't Think Twice, but hearing a trailer with actual sound was refreshing.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it could've gone without the movie trailer VO, but it was a great showing of some of the Disney worlds. It looks great~

Meow Wow

Awards
Nice trailer, although odd due to the movie style editing it has (then again it is extended from the cinema one).

Now that my hype is out of my system, back to bed it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back