• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts & Tokyo Skytree "Tower of Light and Darkness" event coming 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Tokyo Skytree will serve as the home of an upcoming Kingdom Hearts III collaboration event to commemorate the launch of the highly anticipated game. Starting January 8, 2019 to March 3, 2019, fans from around the world can visit the "Tower of Light and Darkness" which will feature special decorations with characters and themes featured in Kingdom Hearts III, original content screenings at the Skyreee Round Theater, and special menu items and merchandise will be sold at the cafe and restaurant at Tokyo Skytree.

Tokyo Skytree is the tallest tower in the world, standing at 634.0 metres (2,080 ft) and serves as a broadcasting tower, restaurant, and observation tower in Sumida, Tokyo, Japan.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts & Tokyo Skytree "Tower of Light and Darkness" collaboration event comin

Ahhh, if only this was something I could reasonably do lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We're all taking a trip to Japan early next year, right?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ugh tickets to Skytree are always so overpriced for so little except for the thrill of being in the tallest tower in the world.

I'll probably go. Maybe I can convince my friends to get flights to Japan in late Feb so I can go to this rather than early/mid March like we planned.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Welp, I'm gonna go live in the Skytree come January. I'll just sleep in the bushes out in the rooftop park. (><)

My camera sucks, but I'll maybe have time to get a better one before then so I'll see what I can do about photos and things when I go.

(Also just wanted to say that I am NOT dead after today, just feeling a bit dream-like after I finally got to see Miyu in person. If anyone heard an insane person squealing in the back of the crowd on the live stream that was probably me, though. When he was leaving I made a heart out of my hands and he WAVED AT ME. *faints*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back