• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Listen to a Kingdom Hearts Mega-Fan Perform a Metal Cover of 'Oath'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts fans across the world are wonderful with the way they are able to express their love for the series across a number of art forms. Whether it is through a piece of fan art, a costume for cosplay, or a Keyblade constructed out of base materials, we can all agree that the overwhelming love for Kingdom Hearts makes our community truly special.

We were kindly asked by Kingdom Hearts mega-fan Garik Wheeler to share his metal cover of the Kingdom Hearts III theme song, 'Oath', and once you give it a listen you will understand why we agreed to do so!

Kingdom Hearts III launches on January 25th 2019 in Japan and January 29th 2019 for the global audience on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. While the wait for the game is certainly difficult, fans sharing their work certainly make the wait a lot more bearable!

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: Listen to a Kingdom Hearts Mega-Fan Perform a Metal Cover of 'Oath'

You caught me off guard making a dedicated post for this, haha! Thank you so much for sharing my video, you guys ^_^

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

giphy.gif

Shinra

Banned
Awards

holy crap Nazo! how long have you been playing? also nice solowork!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

giphy.gif

Is this heaven I hear?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

It's been a while since I think we've seen fan-related work posted on the news front. i <3 the community~

Kickass work, Nazo. You could say it amplified my excitement for KHIII. Kickass. I also had to check out your Terra cover. It translates really well into the genre. :D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

holy crap Nazo! how long have you been playing? also nice solowork!

It'll be 10 years in January, which is very surreal to think about now that I'm typing that out.

It's been a while since I think we've seen fan-related work posted on the news front. i <3 the community~

Kickass work, Nazo. You could say it amplified my excitement for KHIII. Kickass. I also had to check out your Terra cover. It translates really well into the genre. :D

Thank you! And yes, I'm quite pleased with how Terra turned out. I always knew that one would do well as a metal song :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Alright, now that I have time to type.

giphy.gif

I want to say that this sounds amazing, 5 star. All parts fit in so perfectly. My mind can't comprehend the talent and its shear beauty.
Keep up the terrific, magnificent work Nazo.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Re: Listen to a Kingdom Hearts Mega-Fan Perform a Metal Cover of &#039;Oath&#039;

Well done!!! What an insanely cool arrangement of this new song. I bet people will be using this online for years.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: Listen to a Kingdom Hearts Mega-Fan Perform a Metal Cover of &#039;Oath&#039;

Thanks, you guys! Much appreciated :)

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Bit late to this, but that was really awesome.
I hope someone took the time to @ Hikki. I don't have Twitter but I'd imagine she'd enjoy it haha.
Either way, Nazo, that was a great listen. Thanks for sharing.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Bit late to this, but that was really awesome.
I hope someone took the time to @ Hikki. I don't have Twitter but I'd imagine she'd enjoy it haha.
Either way, Nazo, that was a great listen. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! And I would love for someone to @ Hikki about this, but I don't think I'd attempt to do so myself as that might come across a little narcissistic or like "Hey, look at me!" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back