• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Go Hands On With Kingdom Hearts 3 At Japan Expo 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

On July 5th, the doors to Japan Expo in Paris, France will officially open, and with it the chance for fans in Paris to get their first chance at going hands-on with Kingdom Hearts III.

On the 28th of June, Square Enix France announced the games they are bringing to the show. Aside from Kingdom Hearts III, attendees can try their hands at Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy XIV, and Dragon Quest XI

Japan Expo runs from Thursday July 5th to Saturday July 8th at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center.

Thanks to kingsoraful.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts!

S.Gill17

Hmm... What are the chances of a new trailer dropping at Japan Expo 2018? It'd be really ideal to drop another trailer in my opinion, especially now because SE are in full marketing mode for KH3! Fingers crossed there is a new trailer and it shows Big Hero 6 gameplay!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm not sure if we will get a trailer but I'd settle for any new content such as new summons or screenshots.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hmm... What are the chances of a new trailer dropping at Japan Expo 2018?
Very low.

I've been saying for months that this demo will be going around to practically every convention, giving people many opportunities to go hands on, but trailers will be more sparse. I think Gamescom has a good chance for having the next trailer, but I wouldn't be surprised if they only had the demo at that convention and saved the trailer for TGS.

kingsoraful

Awards
I gotta ask what exactly is the point of me posting info hours before, and yet yall create "official threads" with literally the same information? Can't you just add on to the thread that was already created?

It makes me not want to find stuff for this site anymore. There's no point to trying to find info for you guys.

S.Gill17

Very low.

I've been saying for months that this demo will be going around to practically every convention, giving people many opportunities to go hands on, but trailers will be more sparse. I think Gamescom has a good chance for having the next trailer, but I wouldn't be surprised if they only had the demo at that convention and saved the trailer for TGS.

Okay, fair enough. I was hoping for a new trailer, but I'm not opposed to a few new screenshots of different things. And TGS is only in September, so it's not far.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I gotta ask what exactly is the point of me posting info hours before, and yet yall create "official threads" with literally the same information? Can't you just add on to the thread that was already created?

It makes me not want to find stuff for this site anymore. There's no point to trying to find info for you guys.
Our CMS news system automatically makes threads. We can't have articles without a thread. Deleting the thread causes issues with the article. We have been very upfront about this.

That's why we encourage everyone to message a staff member, so people can get the credit they deserve rather than someone not knowing the information has been posted.

Edit: I've given you credit in the article :)

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

If you find new information you can just tell the mods through PM. They will likely credit you in the official thread.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Very low.

i see but ithink wait for spetember for the new trsiler when they got to show more stuff not just worlds so gamescon could have new stuff like maybe the gummi stuff while tgs get big her6 and new world there

Leaferian

Awards
Is anyone from KHI going to this event? I would imagine you guys can't go to everything obviously, I'm just curious to see if we'll have firsthand impressions of any further improvements.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Very low.

Seems to be the likely case, and IMO it makes sense to have the next trailer at a major event likes Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show.

I highly doubt we'll get anything from Anime Expo (AX) or the Sydney Orchestra event in July since it has been 2-3 weeks since we've gotten three KH3 trailers already from E3, so it makes sense to have them reveal the next trailer at a BIG Event. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a trailer was shown next month at either one of these events, but I'm not expecting much tbh.

Seems we may be getting around 3-4 more trailers for Kingdom Hearts III before the game comes out in January 2019 and these are the expectations on the Following Events that will showcase the remaining trailers:

1. Gamescom (August) - *Big Hero 6 trailer and/or a New Disney world
  2. Tokyo Game Show (September) - *Big Hero 6 trailer and/or a New Disney world
  3. Paris Game Show (October) - Intro of KH3 trailer with Don't Think Twice in English.
  4. Jump Festa 2019 (December) - The Launch Trailer
*Big Hero 6's reveal would go either way so I'm expecting either Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show as the likely place to reveal the world for the next trailer.

Wake me up when D23 drops Big Hero 6 trailer
The US D23 event is biennial (every two years) so don't count on it. More than likely we'll see the Big Hero 6 trailer at either Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm trying to follow these demos closely for balance and quality changes. Faster combos please?

Yeah, I feel like they need to increase the number of heartless for the game's new scale and faster combos because it'll be a chore to kill anything if it keeps that slow floaty-ness that 0.2 had.

horto12485

Awards
Seems to be the likely case, and IMO it makes sense to have the next trailer at a major event likes Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show.

I highly doubt we'll get anything from Anime Expo (AX) or the Sydney Orchestra event in July since it has been 2-3 weeks since we've gotten three KH3 trailers already from E3, so it makes sense to have them reveal the next trailer at a BIG Event. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a trailer was shown next month at either one of these events, but I'm not expecting much tbh.

Seems we may be getting around 3-4 more trailers for Kingdom Hearts III before the game comes out in January 2019 and these are the expectations on the Following Events that will showcase the remaining trailers:

1. Gamescom (August) - *Big Hero 6 trailer and/or a New Disney world
  2. Tokyo Game Show (September) - *Big Hero 6 trailer and/or a New Disney world
  3. Paris Game Show (October) - Intro of KH3 trailer with Don't Think Twice in English.
  4. Jump Festa 2019 (December) - The Launch Trailer
*Big Hero 6's reveal would go either way so I'm expecting either Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show as the likely place to reveal the world for the next trailer.

The US D23 event is biennial (every two years) so don't count on it. More than likely we'll see the Big Hero 6 trailer at either Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show.

I agree with this i mean so Far We've gotten 7 of the Disney Worlds announced so Far so at least Two more should be announced before the Game is out.

SoraForeverKH

Oh man! We're getting the big hero 6 world trailer and more news, it has to be what's coming. Nomura already sort of mentioned we would see some of that world probably in the next update! Alrigh! I can' wait!!! Shame I will be at work during most of this though, my fellow employees will think I've gone nuts, maybe save for a couple of them who also happen to be fans of somewhat. ^^

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Will it be the same demo from events like E3 and the premiere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back