• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6/22 Union χ JP Updates: Kairi KHII [EX+], High Score, Phillip & Aurora avatars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Falling Price Kairi KHII Ver [EX+] draw is held from 6/22~7/2! Each pull guarantees Trait Medal #22, 1 T4 ★7 medal, 10 VIP coins and 3 Magic Mirrors, while the EX+ medal has NO GUARANTEE. The first pull is free!

Kairi KHII Ver [EX+] is a voiced medal that is capable of 150~230% Guilt, comes with ATK/DEF+2000 Status Bonus and 5 trait slots.

She also possesses a new ability: Overwrite. Regardless of what buffs and debuffs the player may be affected by at the time of activation, this medal will forcibly overwrite them with Upright Attack by 7, Attack by , PSM Attack by 7.

For example: If the player is affected by ATK-7 debuffs, Kairi KHII Ver [EX+] will overwrite it with ATK+7!

Kairi KHII Ver [EX+] [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn:
Overwrites player with Upright ATK+7, ATK+7, PSM ATK+7.
Overwrites enemy with Upright DEF-7, DEF-7, PSM DEF-7, PSM ATK-2.
Guilt+80%, attack counter+1, recovers a large amount of HP and 10 SP, removes status ailments

High Score Event is held from 6/22~6/30! Rank as high as you can to get Cloud & Leon, Trait Medal #23, and magic stones! 

Cloud & Leon [Random Target(s) | 9 SP cost] Inflicts 4 hits

This medal is capable of 150~230% Guilt. Top 100 players will receive this medal with ATK/DEF+1000 status bonus.

Phillip and Aurora avatar boards are available from 6/22~7/2 for 2500 jewels each! 

KHIII Sora costume
Scrooge ★6
(Ability0 & ATK XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
(Lux  & ATK XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
(Attack Up XL IV) x 1
Magic Mirror ★6 x 5
Mickey & Broom Servant ★6 x 1 Broom Servant ★5 x 1
Sword Gem x1 Huey & Dewey & Louie ★6 x 3
Cid5 ★6 x 1 Phillip costume x 1
Phillip costume hat x 1 Phillip costume cape x 1 
Phillip Style x 1  

KHIII Kairi costume
Scrooge ★6
(Ability0 & ATK XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
(Lux  & ATK XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
(Attack Up XL IV) x 1
Magic Mirror ★6 x 5
Mickey & Broom Servant ★6 x 1 Broom Servant ★5 x 1
Sword Gem x1 Huey & Dewey & Louie ★6 x 3
Cid5 ★6 x 1 Aurora costume x 1
Aurora costume head ornament x 1 Aurora costume necklace x 1
Aurora Style x 1  

Category Avatar Part Luck Type Effect Value
 Head1  Phillip costume hat Skill Luck +9
Aurora costume head ornament

Clear 3 quests to get Starlight Boosts! 

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: 6/22 Union ? JP Updates: Kairi KHII [EX+], High Score, Phillip & Aurora avatars

A new Kairi already? Oh boy. I feel like the game has already been changing too much with the 7 star medals, making me feel very left behind because of the unstable nature of PvP rankings. Now we have a new Kairi that isn't guaranteed in any number of pulls? SE stop. For the love of god, please stop.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: 6/22 Union ? JP Updates: Kairi KHII [EX+], High Score, Phillip & Aurora avatars

Oh lord, another all-powerful Kairi medal that's broken beyond belief. I'm sure Global is getting this medal tomorrow morning as well. Now that we're getting a medal that instantly buffs and debuffs everything by 7, I imagine inevitably there will be an increase in the cap to make buffs and debuffs go to 10 or something. Gotta keep increasing the power somehow, how else are they gonna make KH3 Kairi EX+ even more broken? :)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Whenever the topic of a new busted Kairi comes up on Gamefaqs, we tend to joke around, throw on every buff under the sun, and expect her to be OP whenever she gets here.

None of us ever thought of Overwrite.

The Queen is dead, long live the Queen. Wonder Twins are being phased out for a new set of EX+ Wonder Twins. Given that KEX+ is Upright focused, I fully expect to see a XEX+ that is Reverse focused and just as broken. Just...those buffs! That recovery! AoE and 0SP again! 80 PERCENT GUILT BONUS!!! Ailment removal, rendering Poison near worthless in PVP! And she hard locks those buffs and debuffs. Kinda worried that means that PSMStr Debuff, the first of its kind, cannot stack as a result of Overwrite, but that's her only potential downside. Slap her on the front of your Keyblade, load up with damage dealers, and watch the magic happen.

Now Imma have to decide between the inevitable Reverse Magic Prime and the inevitable Reverse KEX+. Guess it'll depend on release timing and what the Reverse Magic Prime does. One thing's for sure, no more yolo single pulls on Prime Banners until Reverse KEX+ comes out, it's either her or the Prime that will aid my Diamond Dust the most. I hope Global gets the free pull, at least I can try my luck on grabbing KEX+ and call it a day, letting me keep saving up for the eventual decision.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm not ready. I should always be saving jewels for these kind of things.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

This is a Tier 4 Kairi+, 7* medal. Total focus of the game is Tier 4 (and probably 5 later on) medals made powerful beyond any Tier 8. And no guaranteed pulls. Whales only will get this. Pretty sad.

I even think we aren't going to be getting the Nick and Judy medal at all. We'll see.

Meow Wow

Awards

Noooooooooooooo. Not yet. I only have 1000 jewels.
The skill is...interesting. Very useful

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

This is a Tier 4 Kairi+, 7* medal. Total focus of the game is Tier 4 (and probably 5 later on) medals made powerful beyond any Tier 8. And no guaranteed pulls. Whales only will get this. Pretty sad.

I even think we aren't going to be getting the Nick and Judy medal at all. We'll see.

Actually KEX+ here is 6* Tier 8. Not a Prime medal or Tier 4. But I do agree that due to no Mercy pull, it'll primarily be Whales that get it until the day that, like KEX, she gets rerun with Mercies to hell and back. Gonna be at least 6 months before that happens methinks, but one day it'll happen. Until then, the power gap only widens...

Uh oh the all powerful kairi has come to free us of all our jewels or punish us for not doing so :p you go girl!

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Actually KEX+ here is 6* Tier 8. Not a Prime medal or Tier 4. But I do agree that due to no Mercy pull, it'll primarily be Whales that get it until the day that, like KEX, she gets rerun with Mercies to hell and back. Gonna be at least 6 months before that happens methinks, but one day it'll happen. Until then, the power gap only widens...

Yep, I mis-read it. Went back and see that you're right. And I agree that most players will not be getting this, unless they go for a couple of free pulls and get incredibly lucky. Plus we have the Toy Story event coming soon. SENA wants people to get into debt. It's a whale's game.
Good luck, everyone!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

So I'm hearing that the Leon&Cloud Medal has a max Guilt multiplier of 26x at 6* and it totally makes the 9SP Cost justified. Like damn, that's 7* multiplier levels!

Luckily i got her in one pull after the free one

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I pulled three times, including the free one, and no luck. So, I'll stop there since I still have a decent amount of jewels left. Ever since I got duped by the first Sephiroth EX medal, I know not to chase after a non-mercy medal if you don't get it within the first few pulls.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I pulled three times, including the free one, and no luck. So, I'll stop there since I still have a decent amount of jewels left. Ever since I got duped by the first Sephiroth EX medal, I know not to chase after a non-mercy medal if you don't get it within the first few pulls.

My strategy exactly. I pulled total of four, including the freebie. I figured if I didn't get her within those pulls, I wasn't going any further. No Kairi. I'm quitting with over 12,000 jewels in my bank. I had to pull an awful lot for KEX, and won't do it again. Since I don't really compete or do much of PvP other than the required 3 rounds for the daily jewels, I am doing good in everything else with my set ups, so I'm saving my jewels for better deals. Kairi+ will be back again eventually, whether several weeks or months maybe with a mercy, so hold on to your jewels. If you really want her, save your jewels and wait for some kind of mercy. It will come.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

My strategy exactly. I pulled total of four, including the freebie. I figured if I didn't get her within those pulls, I wasn't going any further. No Kairi. I'm quitting with over 12,000 jewels in my bank. I had to pull an awful lot for KEX, and won't do it again. Since I don't really compete or do much of PvP other than the required 3 rounds for the daily jewels, I am doing good in everything else with my set ups, so I'm saving my jewels for better deals. Kairi+ will be back again eventually, whether several weeks or months maybe with a mercy, so hold on to your jewels. If you really want her, save your jewels and wait for some kind of mercy. It will come.

Exactly. It's always good to try to keep around 10-15k jewels on you just in case there's a banner worth going all-in for. This is not one of those. At this point, Kairi+ is really only required to compete in PVP. For everything else, KEX and XEX with Stained Glass medals will substitute perfectly fine. Two of my SG medals have Extra Attack as well, so I'm really not torn up about this. She'll be back, and you know what? Since this medal buffs and debuffs nearly everything by 7, I imagine they're inevitably going to increase the buff cap anyway. So, give it 6-8 months and KH3 Kairi will come out and buff everything by 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back