• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Dance with Rapunzel as Sora in Kingdom Hearts 3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Although it was not shown in the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer shown during Square Enix Presents, a brand new dancing mini-game featuring Rapunzel and Sora was revealed during the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- on Saturday. The English trailer thumbnail features a screen from part of the mini-game where you can see the two dancing during the kingdom dance segment from the 2010 film. 

In the Orchestra -World Tour- trailer, players could see an overhead view of the dance as large blue circles appeared on the ground in time with the dance steps. With the right timing, Sora and Rapunzel dance into each circle to earn points. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Sdog

Awards
I'm loving all the mini-games coming from all the worlds. Adds more depth and replay ability! Pooh gonna have to step his honey eating game up.

Seadrin

Awards
Yes! With the Classic Kingdom Minigames, Ratatouille, this and I'm sure so much more, it's looking like this game will be packed with so much more to do!

Laurel

Awards
Aww, I always love it with Sora interacts with the Disney princesses, wonder if we catch a glimpse of Flynn looking jealous during the mini game, lol.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aw, this is so cute! I'm liking that each of the worlds seem to have a lot of extra elements added - it reminds me of the level of detail in the first game.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Flynn probably v. jelly somewhere in the background xD

Definitely inspired by this scene:

[video=youtube;chppF5jqKNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chppF5jqKNw[/video]

Cakeberry

Okay, I thought I was missing something because I saw the thumbnails but never found the actual part in the videos no matter how much I rewinded lmao.

THIS IS SO CUTE I love these little minigames! Especially cooking and rhythm stuff, those are like my favorite kinds of games.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The thumbnail threw me off so much, I was pissed lol, but oh well! I am excited to see this for real other than a screenshot :p

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
After seeing Rapunzel and Sora teaming up in this game in the trailer and the scene where a mini cooking game with Remy in Twilight Town, I'm very excited for this mini game since we get to dance with Rapunzel which seems really fun! Also this would add to the immersive feel of the world as well which is something I would definitely enjoy! c:

I was also kind of sad they didn't show the actual mini game in the trailer even though we seen it it as a thumbnail. Sure had me excited for a second there when I first saw it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'll be disappointed if failing the cooking and dancing mini-games doesn't involve explosions and broken feet.

metro96

I totally forgot about this scene, but it makes me so happy because I love the music and I loved how Projest Destati put some of this music (or similar music) into their Daybreak Town track, so I hope to hear some of it in-game

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
This looks like a neat minigame. I would've thought a minigame with Rapunzel would've involved hair-swinging though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back