• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Frozen Announced for Kingdom Hearts 3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swing

Awards
Well. We all knew this would happen. This was the most obvious new world to come for KH3. No surprise for me.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Sure glad SE gave XBox presentation first dibs on this announcement, right when all the KH fans were watching. :p

I guess it was good for the Xbox audience who isn't familiar with KH though, they'll all recognize Frozen.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Elsa <3

Yeah, it was a no brainer but I'm happy it got confirmed.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
giphy.gif

That's all I need to describe my reaction to the Frozen trailer. Also, it's Nice to see that Sven still is in the game and not removed completely. The Kingdom Hearts games have been infamous for removing quadrupedal animal sidekicks (e.g. Khan from Mulan, Djali from Hunchback) that play an important part in the films, Pegasus from Hercules was the exception in II but still. Hope that Maximus and Pascal won't be written off for the Tangled world.

Also, Rapunzel looks amazing.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The deer heartless looks cool. I wish we saw more enemies.

Step aside Link, you're not the only character to shield surf these days.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
This world looks like it's going to be super fun, and I love the Frozen keyblade skates and gauntlets.

Awards
Will we get the orchestra trailer as well?

I AM SO DAMN EXCITED!!!

The girl who's voicing Anna sounds like Kristen Bell but the one doing Elsa didn't sound like Idina to me even though she did a great job

The world looks BEAUTIFUL and I loved the keyblade as well​

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Will we get the orchestra trailer as well?

I AM SO DAMN EXCITED!!!

The girl who's voicing Anna sounds like Kristen Bell but the one doing Elsa didn't sound like Idina to me even though she did a great job

The world looks BEAUTIFUL and I loved the keyblade as well​

Personally I like this voice better, because I feel like the VA for Elsa sounded too old in the movie.

Awards
I understand that some people are tired of Frozen, but I'm personally excited that we're getting a Frozen world in Kingdom Hearts III. I actually like Frozen a lot. I'm looking forward to exploring Arendelle!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I have to say I really like the music for this trailer, presuming Arendelle's field/battle themes. This is also the first Keyblade I like from this game design-wise, even the transformations feel more organic to me than previous concepts. The snow golem fight interests me, using the trees to whack it about looks like it could be fun.

Also the interaction between SDG at the beginning felt natural and the Disney scenes seem to be on the right track too. Pleasantly surprised all around.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh it looks so much better than I thought it would be. I'm actually not upset that Isa isn't the darkness for the world.

Seadrin

Awards
So much good stuff! E3 is going to be an awesome week for Kingdom Hearts!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
kind of bummed that Anna,Kristoff, or Olaf aren't party members. I never expected Else to be, but I was hoping from two of those three.
Can someone PLEASE explain to me why you along with MANY thought it would be?

Because part of Frozen's popularity was the music and songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back