• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
New Medals in this Debut Deal Pt.2!

■Campaign Period 
Dec. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 1, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 28, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 2, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

★ New and Powerful Tier 6 and 7 Medals are here in this Debut Deal Pt. 2! 
Plus, KH II Cloud [EX] is making his return in this Deal! 
Even better, you're guaranteed to receive one of these Medals per draw from this Deal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain KH II Cloud [EX] outside of this Medal Deal until we announce that he is available again!

Read on for more details!

■Deal Details

This 10-Medal Debut Deal Pt.2 guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive at least one of the Medals listed below! 
・The Medal(s)  listed below that you receive will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Hercules BHD KH II LeonHD PeteIllustrated Atlantica SoraKH II Cloud [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■New Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Hercules B P
Upright
Deals 4 hits. Raises P-STR by 7 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 4 gauges.
Single 7
HD KH II Leon P
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises Upright STR by 1 tier & lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage in slot 6.
All 4
HD Pete P
Reversed
Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 1, ↓ targets' DEF by 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 4
Illustrated Atlantica Sora S
Upright
Deals 4 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & PSM-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn.
All 2

KH II Cloud [EX] Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH II Cloud [EX] P Upright 5 Deals 11 hits. Raises P-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' P-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2

Illus. Halloween Donald High Score Challenge!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 3, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 28, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 4, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time! 
The prize this time is the Illustrated Halloween Donald Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

This time, players that manage to rank within the top rewards tier (1st-1000th) will receive a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Illustrated Halloween Donald1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Halloween Donald M Upright 7 Deals 3 exceptionally powerful hits. Restores 3 gauges. All 7

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets or Skip Tickets + will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 

Meow Wow and Flowbermeow Avatar Boards!

★ Meow Wow and Flowbermeow Avatar Boards!

■ Available Period: 
Dec. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 8, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 29, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 9, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Don't miss out on these super deluxe Meow Wow and Flowbermeow avatar boards! 
For 7770 Jewels apiece, each board includes a set of avatar parts, two Fantasia Mickey B Medals, two Power Gems, two Speed Gems, two Magic Gems, plus five useful skills!

・Dress your character up with Meow Wow and Flowbermeow avatar parts! 
・Stock up on bonus Medals like Magic Mirror and Fantasia Mickey B Medals, plus two Power Gems, two Speed Gems, two Magic Gems
・Get the Poison+ IIParalysis+ IISleep+ II, Second Chance IIIATK B V & AP+ & Lux+, and ATK B V Max & GA 2 skills!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Meow Wow 
Balloon Meow Wow
 (Skill Perk + 6)
Flowbermeow 
Balloon Meow Wow
 (Skill Perk + 6)

Medals 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 4 
 6★ Fantasia Mickey B x 2

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 Poison+ II x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Paralysis+ II x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Sleep+ II x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Second Chance III x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B V & AP+ & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B V Max & GA 2 x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Power Gem x 2 
 Speed Gem x 2 
 Magic Gem x 2

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

More Proud Mode Quests! (Dec. 27)

★ More Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 475 will be available as of Dec. 27, 2017 11:00 p.m. (PT) / Dec. 28, 2017 7:00 (UTC)!

[Dec. 29th PT] LIMITED TIME: Illus. Kairi [EX] Falling Price Deal is Back!

★ The incredible Tier 7 Illustrated Kairi [EX] is back! 
 Get her pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots in this exclusive Falling Price Deal!

The Illustrated Kairi [EX] Falling Price Deal is back! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward!

This deal features the fabulous Illustrated Kairi [EX] Medal, which will come with her Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots! 
This incredibly powerful Medal buffs Upright Medals' strength and increases enemy attack counters by 1, meaning she's incredibly useful for a wide variety of situations!

Illustrated Kairi [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Illustrated Kairi [EX] outside of this Falling Price Deal until we announce that she is available again!

You definitely don't want to miss out on this game changer, so read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 29, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 29, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 5, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Illustrated Kairi [EX]

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Illustrated Kairi [EX]: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

■ Illustrated Kairi [EX] Medal Details

Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 1 turn: ↑Upright STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: December 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

you know i dont ever get mad at Sena with this game but this will prob be the first this idea was a stupid idea half these medals were damage conest events medals that had to try to win, and they turned uminto buy um now medals, that it quite frankly retarded, they should have just given us the challenges instead of making us buy them esp with xion also up

Muke

whatever
Awards

Those Meow Wow Boards are so much worse than what JP got lol. I guess they thought the Gems make up for it, but not really

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

7770 jewels for flowbermeow.
Well, goodbye Flowbermeow. Wouldve loved you.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Those avatar boards would be amazing... If only they didn't cost a ridiculous amount of jewels. They came at a bad time with the Debut Part 2 banner.

Speaking of the banner? Guess who had bad luck with it again? Me! I could only get in a couple of pulls. To be honest, I expected Illustrated Atlantica Sora since it is the most mediocre of the new medals... Instead I got Cloud EX, both pulls. While Cloud EX is nice (certainly for the HSC!), he is so incredibly outclassed it's not even funny. Plus, the banner image says that you're supposed to receive a tier 6 or higher medal in every pull, and that didn't happen for me. Of course it didn't.

andreverts

Awards

The coolest avatar boards I've ever seen but, with Xion's banner still ongoing and the second debut deal out there, no way I'll spend so many jewels.

Good thing to have more proud mode quests, means more jewels too.

Don't care about High Score Challenge: is not for f2p users.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Ooh, Meowwow avatar boards!

*sees price*

Haha, no.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Those avatar boards would be amazing... If only they didn't cost a ridiculous amount of jewels. They came at a bad time with the Debut Part 2 banner.

Speaking of the banner? Guess who had bad luck with it again? Me! I could only get in a couple of pulls. To be honest, I expected Illustrated Atlantica Sora since it is the most mediocre of the new medals... Instead I got Cloud EX, both pulls. While Cloud EX is nice (certainly for the HSC!), he is so incredibly outclassed it's not even funny. Plus, the banner image says that you're supposed to receive a tier 6 or higher medal in every pull, and that didn't happen for me. Of course it didn't.

Uh, write a ticket?
If it says guarantee, it has to be guaranteed. Maybe you'll get 10 jewels as compensation :^)

CutiePique

Awards

Doing well so far this week, so I treated mahself to the Flowber board. :,D I'm sure I'll regret it later... I mercied Xion too (kinda needed to since I didn't get KEX), guess I'm still in "IIIIIIT'S FINE" overspending mode. T-tis the season? (The Debut banner's pretty skippable. The only medal that would work for me is Pete, but I'm doing just fine with D. Behemoth and I just know I'd never manage to pull Pete. xD)

andreverts

Awards

Don't care about High Score Challenge: is not for f2p users.

Uh, surprisingly I did good and got the medal (I just borrowed Xion as assist medal from my party): it's the first time from an HSC!

DefiantHeart

Awards

Those Meow Wow Boards are so much worse than what JP got lol. I guess they thought the Gems make up for it, but not really

Well to be fair, I feel it was the new poison II+ status ailments and the 2 mickeys with 2 gems each that they were focusing on. I thought at first those status ailments were old, but they're actually the upgraded ones that work on foes up to lv. 1999. It also comes with our first back skill+ 6, so that's 3 more skill points for your character if you get it. I just got it mostly since I really wanted that costume. I agree that it's still expensive though. 4000 jewels would've been decent.

Veevee

Awards

Wow, this debut deal is a real joke. They could've called it "trash deal", for heaven's sake, the only useful medal is Hercules B. Atlantica Sora has a crappy multiplier, Cloud is seriously outdated and has an average multiplier like Pete while Leon is kinda bad due to buffing for a whole turn despite being restricted to the pet slot. Avatar board is definitely not worth its jewels. Plus, it's really really lazy to just slap every skipped medal into a deal instead of ... hmm, giving us the actual events? But they are probably to lazy to ruin them in any way, so this is the faster way.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

^and I doubt that it's easy to get Hercules B. Could see chasing him ending up just like me trying to pull Days Riku. These are not evenly "You get one of the five" deals. Some medals are more likely than others.

Oddly, I found out that was Cloud EX when I pulled him twice in a row.

Although I wouldn't sell HD Leon too short. Unless you don't have Kairi EX, you don't even really need his buffs. He has a very powerful multiplier like HD Final Form Sora and Days Riku.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Even if we get the Pegasus Cup tomorrow, I'll end up skipping the Meow Wow board. I still want XEX more than new Ailment Skills, even though everything else is really nice. Still, gotta keep trying for XEX. She will make my Reverse Keyblades truly shine, especially Diamond Dust. And if I don't get her this run...I'll save up for a rerun. Not much else could help me at this point, really want that Reverse Str Boost.

Also, new Banner is taking my statement to an extreme. As the second banner full of previously unreleased medals in batches, SENA basically is firing them at us in quick successive bursts. Aka shotgunning. Easy skip IMO, I'd want Pete the most, but if I'm gonna try for something I have no guarantee of getting...gonna go for the more powerful medal.

Pirate Queen

Like last Debut Banner, I pulled twice. This time, I got two of the new medals in one pull, and then Cloud EX in second. I can't see using Cloud EX, cause I won't be spending MBs on him. But I also got Leon and Herc B. Thought I was pretty lucky for only two pulls. The first Debut Banner I got Days Riku and Vanitas. That was nice. Days Riku is a wrecker!

AleMustDie

Awards

Hercules B from HSC , is a joke?

And they are going to make Cloud great again when is weak enough now.

Also 7700 WTF?
SENA go home , you're drunk.

Pirate Queen

I think I stopped caring. I log in each day and grab my jewels. SENA doesn't really care about input from community, so why bother caring.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Something I've been wondering:
Do the people who quit / complain aber the content lack etc even try contacting SENA directly?
It's an honest question, because I see a lot of people whine on Facebook and whenever they're told to message SENA directly, they seem reluctant and unwilling. But really, that's the only thing that can properly help.
With the Debut Banner, I see a lot of people mind that they didn't get Cloud EX, but I can't imagine SENA got flooded with complaints so far, or else they would probably have given out like 10 apologize-jewels by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back