• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

October 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
LIMITED TIME: Riku Art [EX] Deal!

★ Riku Art [EX] arrives in a new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get Illustrated Aqua B within 5 draws!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, Riku Art [EX], has arrived! 
In addition, Illustrated Aqua B is guaranteed within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

Riku Art [EX] has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page! Plus, Riku Art [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Riku Art [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Oct. 20, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 20, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 31, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive an Illustrated Aqua B within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・All Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Riku Art [EX] 
  NOTE: Riku Art [EX] can only be pulled from the 10-Medal EX Medal Deal during the specified period. 
 - Illustrated Aqua B

You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of the new Medals! 
・Boosted Riku Art [EX]Illustrated Aqua B: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ New Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Riku Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
P Upright 6 Deals 5 hits. Lowers targets' DEF & P-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1
Illustrated Aqua B S Upright 6 Deals 9 hits. Lowers target's DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full. Single 4

Disney Villain Avatar Boards!

★ Disney Villain Avatar Boards! 
These Jafar and Ursula themed avatar parts are simply to die for!

■ Available Period: 
Oct. 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 1, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 19, 2017 7:00 to Nov. 2, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Show off your dangerous side with the Jafar and Ursula avatar boards! 
For 2500 Jewels apiece, each board includes a set of avatar parts, boost Medals (including a Magic Broom Medal!), a Speed Gem in the Jafar boards, a Magic Gem in the Ursula boards, plus a trio of useful skills!

・Dress your character up with Jafar and Ursula avatar parts! 
・Stock up on bonus Medals like ChipDaleCid 10 and Magic Mirror Medals, plus a Magic Broom Medal, along with a Speed Gem from each Jafar board and a Magic Gem in each Ursula board! 
・Get Second Chance IIATK B IV Max & GA 2ATK Boost IV Max & Lux+ skills from the Jafar boards, and Defense Boost IVATK Boost IV & Lux+ATK B IV Max & GA 1 skills from the Ursula boards!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Jafar 
Jafar Style 
Jafar: Turban 
Jafar: Earrings
 (Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) 
Jafar: Cape
Jafar 
Jafar Style 
Jafar: Turban 
Jafar: Earrings
 (Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) 
Jafar: Cape

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 1 
 6★ Dale x 1 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 6 
 5★ Magic Broom x 1

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 Second Chance II x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B IV Max & GA 2 x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK Boost IV Max & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Speed Gem x 1 
 Title: Blackhole (in male avatar board only) 
 Title: Remaining (in female avatar board only)

Male Female
Ursula 
Ursula Style 
Ursula: Earrings
 (Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) 
Ursula: Gloves
Ursula 
Ursula Style 
Ursula: Earrings

(Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) 
Ursula: Necklace

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 2 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
 5★ Magic Broom x 1

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 Defense Boost IV x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK Boost IV & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B IV Max & GA 1 x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Magic Gem x 1 
 Title: Dr. (in male avatar board only) 
 Title: Nurse (in female avatar board only)

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: October 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Wow, it's really hard not to pull. I love Riku and I love this EX artwork and personally, I'd love to have this EX more than even Kairi EX, but still I'm not allowed to pull ... anymore. Pulled twice, got Naminé HD (that gave me Poison Resists, yay -_-) and HD Ventus (that I can guilt now, yey! Exactly what I wanted besides another FFXion), so I'm as content as I can get while not having got Riku. Will be ten awful days from now on. Q__Q
... now I need a guilting campaign. As always. xD

Rael_Oblivion

Debating on making pulls... GDD is always nice. Is there a ballpark for how many jewels we need saved for the foretellers and Kairi EX? Or is there going to be a re-release of Seph EX like we got with Axel EX anytime soon?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Not even tempted to pull for this. I find getting GDD to be much better with a copy medal and Tifa & Aerith. Assuming you have Extra Attack on either you are set. Of course, if you don't, you aren't. But this is just my experience.

Now that we have Fairy Stars, the problem is that my EA copy medal is HD Namine, who is to be placed in front of Sephiroth EX. T.T

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Debating on making pulls... GDD is always nice. Is there a ballpark for how many jewels we need saved for the foretellers and Kairi EX? Or is there going to be a re-release of Seph EX like we got with Axel EX anytime soon?

rough guestimation oblivion keep in mind im just crunching numbers here between now and kairi EX assuming that patterns hold keep in mind again im not a total math mathmatician

that of you didnt buy anything and kairi ex cam out according to the time chart and you didnt buy any vip theres about somewhere between 35000 and 40000 jewels between now and its release date.

Veevee

Awards

rough guestimation oblivion keep in mind im just crunching numbers here between now and kairi EX assuming that patterns hold keep in mind again im not a total math mathmatician

that of you didnt buy anything and kairi ex cam out according to the time chart and you didnt buy any vip theres about somewhere between 35000 and 40000 jewels between now and its release date.

I do not mean to doubt your assumption but I'd be curious to know how you got there. There are not that many medals between now and the first foreteller and knowing how Sena likes to screw up the schedule and tries to catch up with JP, I'd guess Kairi might come in the mid of december. Which would be rougly 1800 daily jewels for this month, 4400 for november, 2200 for december. Makes 8400. If we count 5 of 7 weeks to have daily jewels (knowing Sena), that makes 5*1400 = 7000. Adding Union Cross with 320 jewels per week, 7*320 = 2240 (minimum number). Additional stuff like story quests, possible Hades Cups or other stuff like that might come around 4000 (I can't provide an actual number her because yeah, I don't know what will come). Please note that I'm counting with the minimum of jewels (e.g. with Union Cross) because I consider that smarter, so let's add it up:

8400 + 7000 + 2240 + 4000 = 21.640 (minimum), so let's say Sena is generous and make a round 25.000.

This is a rough calculation of what to expect as a F2P, we'll probably have two VIP medals before Kairi at least (if not three), so add up whatever amount you spend on the game. And feel free to correct my calculation if you find grave errors.

Pirate Queen

No one can predict what SENA does. We've all seen that. Forget trying jewel calculations. It's just pure speculation, a way to have fun. SENA purposely upends everything. Just don't spend jewels unless you have to (maybe to pick up a gem board for keyblade leveling up??), play everything and anything that offers jewels, and log in daily to get your daily jewels. Then just hope you've got enough to go for the medal you want. And unless you're a whale, you'll only have a chance at either or Foretellers or KairiEX. Choose wisely. LOL.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I'm still gonna be gunning for Marluxia EX next because Marluxia (and Larxene HD will be great on Missing Ache, given I've decided that's where my Speed Gems will go in the future because FFXion is glorious), but after him I'll try and save up for Kairi EX. Maybe take a shot at Invi EX because Union Pride (whatever happens, I stand with Anguis), unless the first Reverse boosting Medal turns out to have a 5 draw mercy. It'll also depend on said Medal's attribute, but I'm looking forward to a Reversed Speed medal with Reversed Str Up. That'll be great for my setups.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Meh. Not pulling because I really need Kairi. Honestly considering skipping all foretellers but Ava, even though I love Invi so much.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I do not mean to doubt your assumption but I'd be curious to know how you got there. There are not that many medals between now and the first foreteller and knowing how Sena likes to screw up the schedule and tries to catch up with JP, I'd guess Kairi might come in the mid of december. Which would be rougly 1800 daily jewels for this month, 4400 for november, 2200 for december. Makes 8400. If we count 5 of 7 weeks to have daily jewels (knowing Sena), that makes 5*1400 = 7000. Adding Union Cross with 320 jewels per week, 7*320 = 2240 (minimum number). Additional stuff like story quests, possible Hades Cups or other stuff like that might come around 4000 (I can't provide an actual number her because yeah, I don't know what will come). Please note that I'm counting with the minimum of jewels (e.g. with Union Cross) because I consider that smarter, so let's add it up:

8400 + 7000 + 2240 + 4000 = 21.640 (minimum), so let's say Sena is generous and make a round 25.000.

This is a rough calculation of what to expect as a F2P, we'll probably have two VIP medals before Kairi at least (if not three), so add up whatever amount you spend on the game. And feel free to correct my calculation if you find grave errors.

lol no worries i can seewhy you would think i could math in error

so starting out i put kairi ex as a new years eve medal so december 31st since the day i posted october 20th to december 31st of logging in that is

71 days every 5 days you get 900 jewels, so from now till december 31st that is

next factor in every week of union cross of 320 a week and theirs 11 weeks thats 3520

heres where it comes to guestimation, assuming theres 11 weeks now and every week from now till December 31st they give us 1400 jewels for the week event, times that by 11 weeks thats 15,400 jewles

now if they stick to story plans we get maybe 15 missions in regualar and 15 in proud a month

thats 1500 for November and December regular and and 800 proud totallying 2300

total that that 33,820
that also doesnt include the 30 we get from weekend bosses the 30 we get from organiztion members seeing were getting them all and roxas and xion

thats y i said between 35000, and 40000 because we may also get a hades cup so i just threw that into my math

Also i chose new years because what better way to great in a new year of playing then with kairi ex, that or christmas so thats where my math comes from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back