• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

October 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Luxord's XIII Event!

■Event Period: 
Oct. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 23, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 13, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 24, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ The XIII Event arrives on the 13th of every month! 
This month's featured Organization XIII member is Number X, The Gambler of Fate, Luxord!

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Luxord B Medal, the Luxord Style avatar part, and more!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Luxord B M Reversed 3 Deals 3 hits. Has a 50% chance of being a critical attack. Random 1
* The parameters listed are for the 6★ version of the Medal.

Bonus Jewels Campaign!

★ The Bonus Jewels Campaign is back!

■ Campaign Period: 
Oct. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 13, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 18, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

HD Drive Forms Deal!

■Campaign Period 
Oct. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 13, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 27, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★The HD Drive Forms Medal Deal is here! 
Fight back against the Heartless with new HD Drive Forms Medals! 
The new Tier 6 HD Antiform Sora is guaranteed within 5 draws from this deal! 
Sora Art [EX] is back in this limited time deal, too!

Sora Art [EX] has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Sora Art [EX] until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■Deal Details

This 10-Medal HD Drive Forms Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive at least one of the HD Drive Forms Medals listed below or a Sora Art [EX] Medal! 
・You are guaranteed to receive an HD Antiform Sora within 5 draws from this Medal Deal! 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots
 - HD Antiform Sora 
 - Sora Art [EX] 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 dots
 - HD Valor Form Sora 
 - HD Master Form Sora 
 - HD Limit Form Sora 
・All Medals received will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted HD Antiform Sora, Sora Art [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
・Boosted HD Valor Form SoraHD Master Form SoraHD Limit Form Sora1,000 more base Strength.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■New Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
HD Antiform Sora S
Upright
Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal.
Single 0
HD Valor Form Sora P
Upright
Deals 5 hits. Raises P-STR by 3 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the bigger your party.
All 3
HD Master Form Sora S
Upright
Deals 5 hits. Raises S-STR by 3 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the bigger your party.
All 3
HD Limit Form Sora M
Upright
Deals 5 hits. Raises M-STR by 3 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the bigger your party.
All 3

■Returning Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Sora Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork.
M
Upright
Deals 3 hits. Raises M-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' M-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
All 2

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: October 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Wow, one Sora per Pull PLUS a mercy? This deal is pretty nice, I'll still skip anyway. They don't have gdd, so not too interesting. Haven't done Luxord yet, hope it's as easy as Demyx.
And I don't get these bonus jewel campaigns. Yes, it's nice to get a bonus, but the additional jewels are so pathetic that it's a laugh they actually call this a campaign. And skip tickets are so limited in their use, I've never even used one.

That said, I'm still thinking about getting VIP this week because Union Cross makes me run out of Fantasia Mickey A and I'm too lazy to farm. On the other hand if I want to spend money on the game I spend it on medal weeks ... how do you consider the odds of the Evolve medal quest being in one of these weeks?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, that's a pretty good deal. When I first saw it, I expected it to be the standard banner of this type where the best medal (HD Anti Form Sora) was not ever guaranteed and would have a lot lower drop rate than the rest.

They changed things up and then added Sora EX. Hm... I still need to skip this banner. There's just too much good coming out. But it is really tempting to get HD Anti Form Sora, because what I'm really missing is a top-notch Speed medal for my Fairy Stars (should the Adamantite Ore quests ever come out, that is *shakes head*).

Another reason this is enticing is if they become bonus medals for Illustrated Goofy B. I may end up pulling if I see that happening, because then I could put HD Anti Form Sora on the last slot of Fairy Stars and copy Illustrated Goofy B and destroy everything along with Sephiroth EX being copied by HD Namine.

...But I really, really, really need to skip this banner. D: Curse you SENA. I really don't want to spend jewels on these medals. I hope I can get Illustrated Goofy B without them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I wish Luxord's beard was a separate part so I could wear it with other hair.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Decent deal, but skipping to save for Ava and Kairi Ex as usual. Easy Luxord quests. Just didn't like the one with the requirement for no ailments, that took some rng to get pass....

Sorakh212

Awards

This Org XIII event was surprisingly easy thankfully. They used to be really challenging for me but they're not to bad nowadays just depends on the mission requirements and sometimes my medals.
As for the new Limit form medals those are really cool but I think I'll pass for now and just continue to save up for Kairi EX or one of the Union leader medals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back