• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 14th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
0 AP Campaign!

●0 AP Campaign 
Summer may be wrapping up, but there's still time to kick back and relax with the 0 AP Campaign!

■Campaign Period: 
Aug. 14, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 20, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 14, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on the new Proud Mode quests!

Key Art #10 VIP Quests Pt. 2 and More!

■ Campaign Period: 
August 14, 2017 12:00 a.m. to August 20, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
August 14, 2017 7:00 to August 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Exclusive VIP Medals and 1,400 Jewels! 
Key Art #10 and KH III Sora [EX] VIP Quests have returned for yet another week! 
Here's another opportunity to obtain these medals if you haven't already!

During the campaign period, a set of Special Quests with exclusive Key Art #10 Medals will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)! 
Additionally, one KH III Sora [EX] Medal will also be available as a reward! 
NOTE: These VIP Medal Special Quests are not daily quests, so all quests will be unlocked at the time of purchase.

Complete objectives in these quests to earn a total of four of the new Key Art #10 Medals, one KH III Sora [EX] Medal, along with 1,400 Jewels!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #10 
*Includes artwork.
P Upright 5 Deals 2 hits. Raises PSM-STR by 1 tier for 3 turns. Lowers targets' PSM-DEF by 1 tier for 3 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2

Try out the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop to access these limited-time quests!

Key Art #2 & Magic Broom Deal!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 14, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 16, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 14, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 17, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
This limited-time deal guarantees a Key Art #2 and Magic Broom Medal in each pull!

The Key Art #2 & Magic Broom Deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive one Key Art #2 Medal in each pull! 
・You will receive one Magic Broom Medal in each pull! 
 (Use five Magic Broom Medals to evolve a Fantasia Mickey A into a Fantasia Mickey B!) 
・All Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You can pull from the Key Art #2 & Magic Broom Deal up to three times a day.

Since you can pull from this deal three times per day, that means you are guaranteed to obtain up to 9 Key Art #2 Medals, and 9 Magic Broom Medals!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #2 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 5 Deals 4 extremely powerful hits. Lowers Magic-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 1 turn. All 2

Winnie the Pooh Medals in Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Aug. 14, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 27, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 14, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 28, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Introducing Hundred Acre Wood Event Medals! 
 Collect and evolve these Winnie the Pooh Medals!

■ Event Details 
Pooh, Tigger, and Rabbit return as new Medals! By defeating enemies in this set of Union Cross quests, you'll have a chance at getting these limited-time Medals! 
・Get the Pooh & Tigger & Rabbit Medal by evolving one of the three Event Medals using each of the other two Medals!

・The Medal that drops will be different each day, in accordance with the following rotation: 
5★ Pooh ⇒ 5★ Tigger ⇒ 5★ Rabbit 
During the last two days of the event (Aug. 26 and 27), all 3 medals can be obtained as random drops.

■ Notes About Nova Level 
・If a Medal with its Special Attack Bonus unlocked evolves into Pooh & Tigger & Rabbit, your Nova Level will not increase. 
・In order to raise your Nova Level using Pooh & Tigger & Rabbit, you will need to use the Level Up function on a Pooh & Tigger & Rabbit until it unlocks its Special Attack Bonus.

■ Cross Boards 
This time there is a total of 4 Cross Boards which will be unlocked from the start of the event. Complete them to earn Magic MirrorsJewels, and more!

Magic Mirror Set #1 Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3 Magic Mirror Set #4

■Challenge Boss Times 
・During the the periods listed below, daily Challenge Boss Times will occur and last for 30 minutes twice each day. 
・By defeating these bosses during these times, a Challenge Boss quest where you can receive a large number of Cross Coins will be unlocked. 

● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■More Rare Enemies! 
・For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

★ Want to learn more about Union Cross quests? Click below! 
 ⇒ About Union Cross Quests!

Pineapple Raid Event!

★ Monthly Raid Event for August!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 14, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
Defeat the Gummi Hound Raid Boss with your friends to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the Pineapple Headband avatar parts (Skill Perk +3) from the Raid Board!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses double! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards!

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 
Aug. 14, 2017 7:00 to Augl 21, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

It's time to race for the crown once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the solo rankings to earn the Chirithy Charm: Leo (Item Drop Perk +6) avatar part and more! 

Score big in the party rankings to win a Gold Crown: Leo (Raid Boss Perk +10), Silver Crown: Leo (Raid Boss Perk +5), Bronze Crown: Leo, and other great prizes!

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Axel's XIII Event!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 13, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 20, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ The XIII Event arrives on the 13th of every month! 
This month's featured Organization XIII member is Number VIII, The Flurry of Dancing Flames, Axel!

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Axel B Medal, the Axel Style avatar part, and more!

Axel B P Reversed 3 Deals 11 hits. Raises P-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number. Random 1
* The parameters listed are for the 6★ version of the Medal.

[Aug 17th Update]
Gem Boards!

★Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 
Aug. 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 17, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 23, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Introducing a trio of limited-time Gem Boards, each of which contains five Power Gems, Speed Gems, or Magic Gems, depending on the type of board! 
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 GemsMagic BroomMagic Mirror and a Cid 10 Medal for just 2,000 Jewels each!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skill 
 ATK B III Max & SP GA I (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts.) 
・Once purchased, make sure to unlock at least one node before the campaign period ends. 
 (NOTE: If you do not unlock a node before the campaign period ends, you will not be able to unlock the rest of the nodes on the board after the campaign period.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Aug 14th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

god i am so on the fence to buying that keyart 2. mine is 0 orbed right now ive had it for so long, id love to roll extra attack on it plus im 2 prooms shy of mickey b which i can use to guilt my woff yuna, but then we may get another woff banner where i could pull yuna gah decisions

Muke

whatever
Awards

Absolutely fuck you SENA. Brooms were supposed to be a reward as well, but they changed it.

SuPggfL_d.jpg

Wilderness

Awards

Yes! Zero AP! Been a while now since we last had this. I'll finish off all Story Mode objectives this week!

Muke

whatever
Awards

It's just stupid… we're this far in the game, but there still is NO way of getting Brooms without spending Jewels and/or money. It sucks. I understand that it took JP a little while as well, but come on.

Veevee

Awards

I totally agree with you, Muke. I'm so sick of having a ton of Tier 5 medals in my storage which are practically useless because I can't guilt them. And pulling from deals just gives me more new ones instead of old ones, so this useless collection is increasing (they are one-dotted now, wow!). Wish we could have those japanese deals where you get one out of 5 shown premiums. And giving us 2-3 brooms per month wouldn't kill Sena's money source entirely.

And I HATE getting important medals out of union cross. It was great with the adventurer, it was so nice to be able to add a trait to old medals and give them a little rebirth. I had fun last week, I was able to fill the 4 boards in 3 hours because I was flooded with coins due to being MVP and such and I actually had quite fun. I hated the HPO weeks because they were so incredibly tedious and random and now it's HPO all over again. Ugh.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Agreed. I don't like having to farm a lot, and I completely hate what they are doing. I just hope the drop rates are better now... which they most probably are not. Whatever, more Jewels, I guess. So... that's a plus, at least.

It doesn't help that the EU times completely suck, either. I live in Vienna, and I totally won't diddlying wake up at 3 in the morning to farm this. Or 7. Can't they do it at 4 times, like with Raid Bosses? Those aren't that good either, but definitely better than Union Cross..

I'm also gonna point out how they removed the pineapple earrings as well (+6 skill perk). They're in the banner.

Last edited:

Wilderness

Awards

The week's raid boss is ridiculously easy. Level 99, defeating it with still 1 turn and a half left... No need for Nova or Second Chance! Wow.

EDIT - seems this Union Cross is easier than the Twilight Town trio, as the individual medals only go to 5 star, then the fused medal is the only 6 star. Only one medal will need the mega grind, then a lesser grind on the others.

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

It's just stupid… we're this far in the game, but there still is NO way of getting Brooms without spending Jewels and/or money. It sucks. I understand that it took JP a little while as well, but come on.

I'm pretty sure it did not take JP this long. I'm pretty sure if we were in line with JP, we would have had brooms in avatar boards and coliseum months ago.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I'm pretty sure it did not take JP this long. I'm pretty sure if we were in line with JP, we would have had brooms in avatar boards and coliseum months ago.
Yeah, definitely didn't take them as long. SENA just wants to milk that money

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Well, at the very least this event is much easier than the last. I've gotten a Pooh B on nearly every run. And... Guess what? RNG loves me for once, because I rolled Extra Attack the very first try. After the Hell that was the HPO event, that was needed. lol

DefiantHeart

Awards

Absolutely diddly you SENA. Brooms were supposed to be a reward as well, but they changed it.

SuPggfL_d.jpg

Wow, that sucks, but expected from SENA. It does seem that they're just always gong to make brooms rare just so they can make more money off the premium quests. I'm considering taking next month off of vip weeks so I can recover money lost, global just isn't worth it. I'll probably just limit it to when they have extra jewel quests with the vip medal. This whole global experience with SENA in Union X is making me seriously considering quitting the Kingdom Hearts series after KH 3. Tired of this jp getting the better treatment time after time too.

Hope I can get the gold crown for my first time for this week... I need something for my birthday from Union X that you don't need to buy, lol.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

What? The Raid Boss and the Union Cross bonus hours are exactly the same? Did I read that right? Um...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

What? The Raid Boss and the Union Cross bonus hours are exactly the same? Did I read that right? Um...
No, but they are adjacent. In EST terms, the Raid Bonus is at 11 and 5 for both AM and PM. UC bonus time is at 10PM and 2 AM. So the UC bonus time is first when it pops up, then the Raid bonus time.

Also, I agree with Muke. Them editing out the Brooms is a troll move, to put it nicely. SENA locking them behind banners and VIP is rather insulting, I mean they should know by now that we know what JP gets. They just don't care, and it shows. Plus, having both a Raid Event and a UC Medal Farming event at the same time is overkill. At least the bonus times are at different points, but still...

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

At the very least the UC medals are so easy to farm. I had heard that it was improved in JP, but I had no idea that it was improved to the point of getting one medal nearly every quest.

I have a three orbed five star Pooh B with Extra Attack ready to go, and I didn't farm much at all for it.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I know my brain doesn't fire on all cylinders all the time...long story...LOL...but these multiple medal meshing quests in Union Cross confuse me.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

True about the brooms. Many of us have been complaining, but it really looks like we won't be getting brooms in events, etc. for a very long time...if ever. Sigh.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I know my brain doesn't fire on all cylinders all the time...long story...LOL...but these multiple medal meshing quests in Union Cross confuse me.

It's understandable, the method for getting the HPO medal and this one are both very different. The HPO medals were all independent medals that could be guilted individually, exactly like the 3D Sora, 3D Riku, and Meow Wow medals, which with three six star versions you could evolve to the combined medal (the name of which I forget exactly lol).

Pooh, Tigger and Rabbit is more comparable to to the Mowgli and Pals medal, which a lot of us should have recent experience with thanks to it returning in UC. The two medals it takes to evolve into it do not have a six star form. Instead the combination medal is the six star that can evolved into.

It's certainly a bit weird we have these two different types.

I'm thinking going by the logic, if I use my Extra Attack 3 orbed Pooh as the base medal to evolve, the PTR medal should come out three orbed as well. It's a bit more annoying because this means we have to create more PTRs to guilt and reroll guilt. Thank goodness we're in the guilting campaign.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

It's understandable, the method for getting the HPO medal and this one are both very different. The HPO medals were all independent medals that could be guilted individually, exactly like the 3D Sora, 3D Riku, and Meow Wow medals, which with three six star versions you could evolve to the combined medal (the name of which I forget exactly lol).

Pooh, Tigger and Rabbit is more comparable to to the Mowgli and Pals medal, which a lot of us should have recent experience with thanks to it returning in UC. The two medals it takes to evolve into it do not have a six star form. Instead the combination medal is the six star that can evolved into.

It's certainly a bit weird we have these two different types.

I'm thinking going by the logic, if I use my Extra Attack 3 orbed Pooh as the base medal to evolve, the PTR medal should come out three orbed as well. It's a bit more annoying because this means we have to create more PTRs to guilt and reroll guilt. Thank goodness we're in the guilting campaign.

Fun fact: The medal is called "Sora & Riku & Meow Wow". Such creative.

I'm not big on any of these farm events honestly, and I'm glad some of my party mates took the effort to farm HPO, because I really wouldn't've. Needing 5 of them to evolve one was enough reason to not go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back