• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Donald Duck's High Score Challenge!

img

■Event Period: 
June 12, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 12, 2017 7:00 to June 20, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Ready yourselves for another High Score Challenge! 
Prizes this time include the Illustrated Donald Medal, Donald & Daisy Medal, and more!
Get more great rewards by raising your score and aiming for the top of the rankings!

You can boost your score in the High Score Challenge by equipping the following Medals, including the KH II Cloud [EX] Medal from the EX Medal Deal! 
Equip the bonus Medals on your Keyblades to maximize your score!

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Donald M Upright 5 Deals 8 hits. Lowers target's defense by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage equipped in Slot 4. Single 2
Donald & Daisy M Upright 3 Deals 13 extremely powerful hits. Raises Speed- and Magic-based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Single 4

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated. 

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

Challenge Bosses in Union Cross!
img
img

■Event Period 
Jun. 12, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 18, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 12, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 19, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Challenge bosses appear! 
Fight your way through for Sheet Music avatar parts!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of four Cross Boards that are available from the start. 
・Try completing them all for Jewels and other great rewards!

Board Completion Bonus
Sheet Music (Male) Chat Phrase: Let's go again!
Sheet Music (Female) Chat Phrase: Got it?
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Hands Sheet Music (Male) Raid Boss Perk +5
Sheet Music (Female)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

This Week's Challenge: Evade!
img

Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 
June 12, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 18, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 12, 2017 7:00 to June 19, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! 
You'll need your wits to clear these challenges! Find shortcuts, evade enemies, and make your way to the target! 
・Each day there will be a new quest for a total of 7 quests! 
・Complete various objectives to earn up to 200 Jewels from a single quest! That's 1400 Jewels if you complete them each day this week! 
・Other rewards include ChipDale, and Magic Mirror Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards!

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Key Art #9 VIP Quests!
img

■ Campaign Period: 

June 12, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 18, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 12, 2017 7:00 to June 19, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Exclusive VIP Medals and 1,400 Jewels! 
During the campaign period, a set of seven Special Quests with exclusive Key Art #9 Medals will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)! 
NOTE: These VIP Medal Special Quests are not daily quests, so all seven will be unlocked at the time of purchase.

Complete objectives in these quests to earn a total of four of the new Key Art #9 Medals, along with 1,400 Jewels
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Key Art #9 medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #9 
*Includes artwork.
S Upright 5 Deals 9 hits. Lowers Speed-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 4

Try out the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop to access these limited-time quests!

[6/13 Update] Zexion's XIII Event!
img

■Event Period: 
Jun. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 13, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 20, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ The XIII Event arrives on the 13th of every month! 
This month's featured Organization XIII member is Number VI, The Cloaked Schemer, Zexion!

img

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Zexion B Medal, the Zexion Styleavatar part, and more!

Zexion B M Reversed 3 Deals 6 hits. Raises STR by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the more skills triggered in that stage. Random 0
* The parameters listed are for the 6★ version of the Medal.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Xera Highwind

So far, all the VIP medals have been green. My speed medals are way better than the rest. I would love a Reversed Red, they seem to be lacking compared to other medals.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So far, all the VIP medals have been green. My speed medals are way better than the rest. I would love a Reversed Red, they seem to be lacking compared to other medals.
Minnie and Daisy was an upright Power medal, and was available through VIP.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
What Chaser said. And Illustrated Belle & Beast is also Power, and was also available through VIP.

Wilderness

Awards
Sigh, this union Cross update feels like ish going to be harder for me to motivate myself to complete it. I'll have to manage somehow I guess.

There's only 4 boards this update. I've completed them already, and I've done particular done much to earn that. A lot of these quests now give you 2k+ Cross Coins.

Adventurer is still available, though less frequent than he already was...

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hmm, I'm at like 2000 in the HSC without the new medal so i'm actually quite hopeful for going high this time.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I cleared all the Heartless but couldn't get enough fot Illust. Donald. (have like 14 million) Hmmm. Maybe I should trx the L method?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Couldn't even get into the top 5000 on my first try early this morning with a full-clear.

HSCs are really tough now. I just can't bring myself to get excited about them anymore.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
i feel like the high score challenge is rigged for you to pay. while i am not to excited about these medals i usually can clear top 5000 but this time around seems a little bit harder

I cleared all the Heartless but couldn't get enough fot Illust. Donald. (have like 14 million) Hmmm. Maybe I should trx the L method?

I got 14 million to but i only had a 14 percent boost i have a friend who pulled key art 8 i might have them put it up so i can have 17 percent.

If i get truely desperate to make top 5000 i may buy the vip quest to get 62 percent but im not feeling it to much

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's stupid you can't get enough points with a full clear without having any boost.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
It's stupid you can't get enough points with a full clear without having any boost.

yeah i know its not we all can just buy 50 medal packs till be can guilt Cloud EX twice. you should be able to get all the medals without teh boost and the extra points should be for people who want to fight it out for top 5000

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
It's just really bad because now the boosting medals are rare medals attached to RANDOM banners that don't guarantee these medals in any number of pulls.

I had to pull to make top 5000 in the Ariel HSC, but those medals were WoFF medals guaranteed in every single pull. You could make top 5000 easily using those medals (I say easily, I'm not saying it was easy, just that it was easy to boost the score enough). I didn't even do a full-clear on that HSC ever, but made the top 5000.

Nowadays you can do full clears and not even make the top 5000 the morning the HSC is started. HSCs are now based solely on pulling or spending money for the VIP pack exclusive medal.

I just can't. The VIP medal is really cute and would probably help me a lot outside of the HSC, but it's just too much money, and you don't even get to guilt it unless you pay for two VIPs. Ugh.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Meh. HSC events have always been way beyond me me anyways, this isn't anything new...

DualWielding

I did a full clear with Ill B&B, 3 KA9s and Xaldin B and Ex Cloud Friend medal... i'm 385 in the ranking and yet I can't get Donald... Stuck at 21.6M

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh hey look at that, when the avoid corridors of Heartless quests don't have a time limit and are humane they don't make me want to kill myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back