• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
June Coliseum Update!

★ The June Coliseum arrives with Hydrangea avatar parts 
 and the Attack Boost IV Max Skill!

img

● Coliseum Update for June

■ Event Period: 
June 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 1, 2017 7:00 to July 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

The June Coliseum update has arrived!

This month's prize for those who manage to climb up the rankings is the powerful Attack Boost IV Max skill!
Attack Boost IV Max has a 100% chance at max level to make your Medals deal 1.8 times more damage! Aim for the top 10,000 to obtain this empowering new skill!

Those who rank in the top 100,000 will earn themselves the Hydrangea Prep: Hat (Item Drop Perk +3) and Hydrangea Formal: Crown (Item Drop Perk +3) avatar parts!

Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive these and other great rewards!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

There is also a Bonus Board available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Aw. I want the glasses. =( Why should those be exclusively for guys?

I say that, but even if it was for both genders, I would probably have to sacrifice a Skill Perk to use it. This game has a lot of problems. lol

Anyway, I was happy because I actually reached Tier 14. I still only made 1,860th place or so, though. It's kind of frustrating to fight that hard and still only get one copy of the skill. It's time for SENA to update the rewards. At least add more mirrors. And seriously, I think that Brooms are becoming overdue now.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Seriously. They should replace Cids with Brooms, considering we have daily Cid quests.

Also, once we buy an avatar piece that has, say, Skill Perk +6, let us select that perk and put it on other avatar parts so we can dress however we want.

Or, you know what? Completely get rid of that system, introduce perks as a new thing that you can get from avatar boards and can freely select in the menu. A 5 cost limit just as it's been until now.

There, solved the problem. Come on SE…

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Those avatar parts look really nice. <3

Hopefully I can stay in the top 10,000 this time. Last month was haaaard!

DefiantHeart

Awards
Seriously. They should replace Cids with Brooms, considering we have daily Cid quests.

Also, once we buy an avatar piece that has, say, Skill Perk +6, let us select that perk and put it on other avatar parts so we can dress however we want.

Or, you know what? Completely get rid of that system, introduce perks as a new thing that you can get from avatar boards and can freely select in the menu. A 5 cost limit just as it's been until now.

There, solved the problem. Come on SE…

Yeah, that's what I wanted for a loooong time, lol. ( I ish sad since I can't wear my fairy set-up since it has no skill points).

Aw. I want the glasses. =( Why should those be exclusively for guys?

I say that, but even if it was for both genders, I would probably have to sacrifice a Skill Perk to use it. This game has a lot of problems. lol

Anyway, I was happy because I actually reached Tier 14. I still only made 1,860th place or so, though. It's kind of frustrating to fight that hard and still only get one copy of the skill. It's time for SENA to update the rewards. At least add more mirrors. And seriously, I think that Brooms are becoming overdue now.

Yeah, thash the first time I wanted something from the guy's avatar board, lol. XD Yep, but at this rate we'll probably get brooms in Coliseum next year, lol. XD

Managed to get both the male and female boards, along with the third extra board completed in Coliseum... really liking the change of clothes for my skill set up with this hydrangea dress. ^_^

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Coliseum is so unpredictable, the month before the last I dropped like 3k during the last day, this time only like 200. Impossible to know when you're safe :l Really hoping I can make it to top 10k this month too, that AB4 max would be very much needed.

Ueki_168

First try with the Union quest, a Angry Adventurer appears lol. Got a 5♦Young Sora from it.

And in regards to the quests themselves, they are fun if there is a lot of people with good medals. I cannot stand grinding 70 bars of health die 80 diddlying times in a row and not be saved because everyone is DEAD. Ugh... But when done correctly, they are fun.

Wilderness

Awards
Finished around #2700 in Coli ranks for May, and got the amazing Second Chance II! Currently in Tier 13, Round 206 - ranking at #512. Second Chance II is helping me climb it too. REALLY wanna get to Tier 14 this time. Only 94 rounds to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back