• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jan 16th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A 2-Sided Skills to Thrill Deal!
img
img

Skills to Thrill Deal

Campaign Period: 

Jan. 16, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 16, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 20, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

This limited-time 10-Medal deal guarantees that all 10 Medals will be 6*, and depending on the day of the week it will guarantee you a 6* Scrooge with either Attack Boost III (on Monday and Tuesday) or Defense Boost III (on Wednesday and Thursday)!

And similar to Epic Medal Carnival deals, Tier 4 Medals also have a chance of appearing in your draws, adding great firepower to your team!

You'll be able to take advantage of this deal 3 times a day, so this is your chance to stock up a bunch of Attack Boost III and Defense Boost III!

Nova Daily Challenge Quests Return!
img
Earn Jewels while leveling up your Nova Attack!

Event Period: 
Jan. 16, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 16, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 23, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Here’s an opportunity to earn Jewels and level up your Nova Attack at the same time! 

(Click here to learn more about Nova and Special Attack Bonuses)

Earn daily Jewels and amass a mountain of Tier 1 Medals in the newest Challenge Event!

In addition to rewarding Jewels, each of these quests will also drop 6* and 5* versions of Medals with a potential Tier 1 Special Attack Bonus. Collect multiples of the same Medal, fuse them to unlock their Special Attack Bonuses, and level up your Nova Attack! The Medal that drops will depend on the day of week, so be sure to take advantage of each day!

See below for a list of Medals that drop for each day of the week:

Monday: 
- Paine

Tuesday: 
- Rikku

Wednesday: 
- Yuna

Thursday: 
- Pence

Friday: 
- Hayner

Saturday: 
- Olette

Sunday: 
- Random (any of the Medals listed above)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: Jan 16th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Paine was among the first ones I fully guilted, so I can skip today's aside from the jewels. Rest of the week I'll need to farm though.

Speaking of Jewels, the new deal sounds enticing, but Imma skip it like the Kairi one. Might be all 6 star, but no Dots and no Minimum Tier 3 makes it less useful overall. Good thing too, I'm almost to 15000 saved up. Really want to have that amount on hand for Ill KH2 Kairi...

Pacrolash

Tried that deal and yeah - I went for atk boost and pretty much got nothing else besides it. Addet one dot to my Demyx and Winnie, got Jumbo and Dumbo which are not even helping with xemnas quest so useless too, and something among tier 1 medals.
Meh, gonna wait for something big and nice to come

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Another Nova event, good. Got another Donald too, free boosted lvl3 guilt medal, might as well grab two. I don't really like using multiples of the same medal but can't argue with the results. Now I just need to get it to 100%

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Looks like Paine is going to be a pain.

I guilted her, got 10%. I rerolled, it stayed at 10%. I'm like "Really?"

I'm glad that 6* versions are so easy to get, but I do worry about being able to keep up with this event. Last time it happened I think I was on Thanksgiving break, which gave me a lot of time. Tomorrow I'll be back in classes and it's a busy semester.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I've defeated my first lvl 200 group of enemies in Paine's quest, yay!

So, is the Scrooge event no good? I'm tempted.

Pacrolash

I've defeated my first lvl 200 group of enemies in Paine's quest, yay!

So, is the Scrooge event no good? I'm tempted.
Unless you really want atkboost3/defboost3 - ongoing Kairi EMC is genuinely better in any way. It costs a little less, have better medals pool and all 6* comes already 3dotted instead of one. And in this one you are able to draw 1-2 tier medals or actually every 6* medals that are not event or quest ones.
Even those that comes to 6* through leveling.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yep, agreed. Scrooge pull not really worth it, better go for the Kairi, or just wait for a better deal. I'd personally recommend deals that have small pool, like the 1.5k deals, you have a higher chance of guilting medals that way.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wow, I got Paine to 25% in only a few rerolls. That was quite a shock! o.o

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The article has been updated with the correct dates when you can actually get AB3 and DB3.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Welp, looks like we got nothing to make the Xemnas quests a little less impossible. Disappointing but not surprising. I'll just chuck this single Xemnas medal I got from that and forget this ever happened.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Are we missing any farmables after this week that haven't been in a Nova event yet? The only one I can think of that I'm not sure has been yet is Stitch, but I probably just remember wrong and it was in the first one. I like these events, more would be welcome. Maybe bring back the DDD Sora & Riku or something, since Meow Wow was also brought back a while ago?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Having lost a bunch of them the first time, I'm glad too.

("Thank you for your patience during the jan 16 maintenance. Here's 300 jewels." Uhh, sure... because I totally tried to play during that.)

Foxycian

Awards

guess the big update will be this friday but honestly i lost hope in SENA they sure know how to disappoint us but at least they gave us hints that proud mode is coming this week, why else would they give us many jewels,skills, and bring back ikairi for? but even so unless they give us equal right to jp we won't stand a chance in proud mode

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

guess the big update will be this friday but honestly i lost hope in SENA they sure know how to disappoint us but at least they gave us hints that proud mode is coming this week, why else would they give us many jewels,skills, and bring back ikairi for? but even so unless they give us equal right to jp we won't stand a chance in proud mode

They "gave" us Illustrated Kairi... for ten pulls. Right.

In JP they are guaranteed at least one premium medal in every draw. Returning Illustrated Kairi for ten pulls after we had five pulls going on for a while (and even some old premium medals offered with that deal) is quite a slap to the face, and isn't helping anyone. Aside from those who are willing to spend real money (lots of real money).

SENA doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot to be changing up things for the release of Proud Mode. Unless after robbing people with this Illustrated Kairi "deal" they're going to turn around and start going to the guaranteed premium medal draws while introducing the next line of medals. lol

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Seriously, I think rarely anyone in our version who's not a whale would stand a chance in proud mode. And honestly, I feel like the pulls are getting worse and worse while in JP, I at least still get key arts and stuff quite regularly.
It's disappointing, really.

Foxycian

Awards

They "gave" us Illustrated Kairi... for ten pulls. Right.

In JP they are guaranteed at least one premium medal in every draw. Returning Illustrated Kairi for ten pulls after we had five pulls going on for a while (and even some old premium medals offered with that deal) is quite a slap to the face, and isn't helping anyone. Aside from those who are willing to spend real money (lots of real money).

SENA doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot to be changing up things for the release of Proud Mode. Unless after robbing people with this Illustrated Kairi "deal" they're going to turn around and start going to the guaranteed premium medal draws while introducing the next line of medals. lol
Lol we're talking about SENA here the same SENA that gave us shitty updates for 2 weeks while jp get keyart 6 and 7 and illustrated roxas and woff and 2.8 medals in the same month it's obvious they don't care about us only thing they care about is our money and here's another reason why they don't care about us, they always make alot of mistakes they give us false information's in notices than couple days later they apologies for screwing up but in jp they never make any mistakes Lol they only pay attention to JP.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Lol we're talking about SENA here the same SENA that give us shitty update for 2 weeks while jp get keyart 6 and 7 and illustrated roxas and woff and 2.8 medals in the same month it's obvious they don't care about us only thing they care about is our money and here's another reason why they don't care about us, they always make alot of mistakes they give us false information's than couple days later they apologies for screwing up but in jp they never make any mistakes Lol

Tbh as for the 2.8 medals, I think we'll get those once the game releases overseas, too. Or I hope. >:

Pacrolash

Tbh as for the 2.8 medals, I think we'll get those once the game releases overseas, too. Or I hope. >:
I think they may still be behind the luck wall with "You get this guilted only if you have IKairi, HD Axel, IXion and casual Roxas altogether" :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back