• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jan 13th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas's XIII Event!
img

■Event Period 
Jan. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 13, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 20, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★The XIII Event arrives on the 13th of every month! 
This month's featured Organization XIII member is Number I, the Superior of the In-Between, Xemnas!

img

■Event Details 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Xemnas B Medal, the Xemnas Style avatar part, and more!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Xemnas B P Reversed 3 Deals 13 hits. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. All 5

■Tips 
★Defeat 13 difficult bosses in these quests! 
・In these quests, 13 bosses will appear with high HP and strength. Try using Medals that lower the enemy's strength and Medals that can recover your HP!

WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Event!
img

img

■Event Period: 
Jan. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 13, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 20, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★Get exclusive "WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY" avatar parts!
img

■Event Details 
・Defeat enemies and open the treasure chests that drop from them to get event coins, which you can use to unlock rewards from the event board. 
・The event boards contain the Magitek Armor, Stacked Lann & Tama, and Stacked Reynn & Serafie avatar parts, as well as Magic Mirrors and EXP Medals!

■Tips 
・You can earn a ton of event coins by attacking the Adventurer raid boss that appears when you complete the quests.
Please note the following before attempting to summon the Adventurer 
・You will only have 3 hours to defeat the Adventurer 
・You will not be able to proceed to the latest Story Quest until after the Adventurer is defeated.

■Avatar Parts Perks
Category Avatar Part Name Perk Name Value
Accessory Stacked Lann & Tama (male) Rare Enemy Perk +2
Stacked Lann & Tama (female)
Stacked Reynn & Serafie (male) Raid Boss Perk +5
Stacked Reynn & Serafie (female)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Jan 13th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

About 2-3 raid boss defeats should let you complete the WoFF event. My party took one down and we got enough for completing the Boy and Girls boards and the first one of the Seasoned Wielder.

The Xemnas event is a bitch though.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Sweet, WOFF Event! Wonder if we'll get the draw too? We'll find out next week.

Sounds like there's no time limit for our boss rush, thank the benevolent winds. Here's hoping my medals and my party's medals are up to the task!

EDIT: There are in fact time limits....And I can't beat Stage 8 onward within those ********** limits!!! Words cannot express my seething rage at SENA right now...Or hell, SE in general! You weren't kidding Chaser...you weren't kidding....

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Wow okay the Xemnas even is like 500% harder than the Marly and Larxene ones aha...ha... Can't get past that lvl 200 spider, if def2 procs I can make it to the next turn but paralysis or poison makes it impossible for me to survive any longer. So yeah if you can't 1-2 turn the boss it's pretty impossible. No Xemnas for me... Got only 2 and that's nowhere near enough that I'd ever use it with the 5 cost.

Pacrolash

Well I've waited for that Xemnas so much but as I see - I won't get more that 1 dotted. And 5 sp is too much. Yeah he have nice special, but unless they give us No Cost anytime soon - it's really not worth that effort. Well time to collect all my patience and wait for July for Saix. Or really hope for my luck to throw HD Axel in my face in next deals lol.
I'm really salty. That spider is kinda not possible to do unless you got def up medals or dispel (My christmas Sora and 2 def boost II with heal and second chance are not doing the trick at all). If spider don't kill me, then poison does it. And I can spend Jewels for continues but lol I don't want to waste all 4k I saved for THAT

Foxycian

Awards

how will we manage in proud mode if we can't handle these quests sena have mercy:(

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I'm honestly really surprised. The difficulty jump is just huuuge from the previous quest, I could one-turn everything up to that spider with no problem. And then an impossible wall is just thrown there. I wonder how the rest of the quests are, if they get even harder or if this one is just especially nasty for some reason. Like I'd get it if that was the last one, but 8th? Just wow...

Foxycian

Awards

I'm honestly really surprised. The difficulty jump is just huuuge from the previous quest, I could one-turn everything up to that spider with no problem. And then an impossible wall is just thrown there. I wonder how the rest of the quests are, if they get even harder or if this one is just especially nasty for some reason. Like I'd get it if that was the last one, but 8th? Just wow...
last boss is gummi hound with 64 HP and even with three db3 he still one turn you

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Don't understand the hype behind the WoFF stuff, but I understand, other people have opinions differing from mine and that's fine. It all just looks incredibly tacky to me.

The Xemnas B event looks like it is going to be impossible. I realized this when I'm only half-way through the event and the enemy is already at level 200 and one-shots me. =/

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

last boss is gummi hound with 64 HP and even with three db3 he still one turn you

Oh lol. Well I'll just give up on that then xD Maybe next month...

Pacrolash

I'd like to hope that they will decrease the difficulty of these quest, because at the moment Xemnas B looks like an exclusive for people with sheer amount of luck or money, who got some sweet guilted medals and bonuses on them I got 100% Jack and christmas Sora, 86% Donald and 5 dotted Vanitas with 5* Minnie and it's just non possible. It's also not possible in any other setup I got even with such that helped me fully clear Ava and Elk's objectives.
And That is just lvl 200 and 8 quest.

And something tells me that SE wont lower the difficulty. Well, I was hoping at least for the hairstyle(

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yup, this event is for the whales. I doubt the whales even need Xemnas B to begin with, so that's really not even fair. =/

Lady-Lee

Awards

Even the whales are struggling. This is almost left up to the mercy of RNGesus.

Caxinuld

Awards

The Endangered Elk is the toughest enemy I've faced thanks to all its health bars. I'd rather go through the Larxene challenges again than fight that thing.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yeah seriously, people always complaining about "having to spend tons of money on the game", this right here is actually a quest like that. With this one here I'll agree. I have a really good party and I've gotten lucky with guilt, so I had nothing but 100% guilt medals in my deck & friend medal and I got nowhere cloooose to beating that spider lol. You really need like a full deck of guilted premiums or something for this...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah seriously, people always complaining about "having to spend tons of money on the game", this right here is actually a quest like that. With this one here I'll agree. I have a really good party and I've gotten lucky with guilt, so I had nothing but 100% guilt medals in my deck & friend medal and I got nowhere cloooose to beating that spider lol. You really need like a full deck of guilted premiums or something for this...

I'm getting the feeling that people who have Sleep+ and buffed up powerful attack medals might have a shot at it. I don't have Sleep+, so it's impossible for me.

I practically flew through every quest up through that with Olympia and a buffed up Meowjesty. That's a massive spike in difficulty for me to not even be able have a chance of beating this enemy when I was beating all of the rest of them, and within all of the objectives' times.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

In the meantime, I'm probably going to lose this WoFF Raid Boss cause no one's able/willing to help me.

Oh, and because AP is the stupidest game mechanic ever and that's why I hate MMOs.

Yup, that's why I play videogames with magic and weapons and monsters: to have a bar that indicates how many times I can do everything. Yessir.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Apparently, the Xemnas quests are exactly the same as the JP version. Yep, the same challenge being thrown at the version that's had more time and more... everything tbh, is being thrown at us.

I don't feel like partaking in the salt, but it's completely understandable this time around. =__=

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Reading guides online for this event, it seems even whales are having difficulty because only whales with very specific premiums (Ill Kairi, certain buff medals) are getting through this for a medal that, to them, isn't even too great.

At this point, I only want that hairstyle, which is Stg 9.

EDIT: So apparently for Stg 9, Xemnas' M hair is "Beat in 200 secs" while Xemnas F hair is "Beat in 230 secs". SENA, this is blatant gender inequality. Has recent history taught you nothing?!

P.S. At least the WoFF event is so free and easy with 3 MMs, a slew of HDLs, and new avatar parts. I was really hoping for that Little Mermaid HSC though.

I don't know when,
I don't know how,
but I know something's starting riiiight noooow.
One day you'll see,
someday I'll be,
adding Ariel to my Unchained X!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back