• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nov 11th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Illustrated King Mickey Has Arrived!

"No matter what happens, I'm going to be there to help you. I'm not backing down. Unless you don't believe. I'll come through for you..." - King Mickey

● New Medals, and a new Epic Medal Carnival!

This week we are introducing 4 new Epic Medals including Illustrated King Mickey along with a new Epic Medal Carnival you are sure to enjoy! Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Illustrated King Mickey is ready to fight with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus! He is also joined by the heavy hitting Master XehanortMaster Eraqus, and Vanitas!

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated King Mickey P
Upright
Deals 4 hits. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
All 1
Master Eraqus P
Upright
Deals 5 exceptionally powerful hits.
Single 5
Vanitas S
Reversed
Deals 7 extremely powerful hits.
Random 1
Master Xehanort M
Reversed
Deals an exceptionally powerful hit.
Single 5

There's also a small chance of getting an even rarer version that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard Illustrated King Mickey! 
* The rare version of the Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

In addition, the chance of drawing a boosted Illustrated King Mickey during this period is 3 times the usual rate!

img
■ Epic Medal Carnival

■Campaign Period: 
Nov. 11, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 24, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Nov. 11, 2016 8:00 to Nov. 25, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

During this deal, you are guaranteed at least THREE Epic Medals, one of which will be one of the new Medals! 
And if you purchase the Epic Medal Carnival Deal 9 times and don't get an Illustrated King Mickey, we will guarantee an Illustrated King Mickey Medal in your 10th purchase of the Epic Medal Carnival deal!

See below for a list of all current Epic Medals included in this deal.

Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus 
 Illustrated King Mickey **NEW** 
 Illustrated Kairi 
 Illustrated Sephiroth 
 Illustrated Ansem 
 Boss Marluxia 
 Illustrated Aqua 
 Illustrated Ventus 
 Illustrated Terra 
 Illustrated Sora 
 Illustrated Riku 
 SP Roxas 
 SP Axel 
 SP Xion 
 Illustrated Cloud 
 Sora & Donald & Goofy 
 Pooh & Piglet 
 Sephiroth 
 Illustrated Sora & Pals

Tier 3 Special Attack Bonus 
 Master Eraqus **NEW** 
 Vanitas **NEW** 
 Master Xehanort **NEW** 
 Riku Replica 
 KH CoM King Mickey 
 Antiform Sora 
 Crocodile 
 Mr. Smee 
 Captain Hook 
 Uniform Kairi 
 Uniform Selphie 
 Ansem the Wise 
 Roxas 
 Axel 
 Xemnas 
 Belle 
 Cogsworth 
 Lumière 
 Rock Titan 
 Ice Titan 
 Hydra 
 Winnie the Pooh 
 Piglet 
 Owl 
 Timeless River Sora 
 Timeless River Donald 
 Timeless River Goofy 
 Cinderella 
 Megara 
 Jasmine 
 KH Kairi 
 Musketeer Goofy 
 Musketeer Mickey 
 Musketeer Donald 
 Xaldin 
 Saïx 
 Xigbar 
 Demyx 
 Luxord 
 Lexaeus 
 Marluxia 
 Larxene 
 Vexen 
 Zexion 
 Cerberus 
 Pain & Panic 
 Hades 
 Alice 
 KH CoM Naminé 
 Pinocchio 
 Black Coat King Mickey 
 Zack 
 Aladdin 
 KH II Kairi 
 KH CoM Black Coat Riku 
 Final Form Sora

Get Exclusive Event Medals Right Meow!
img
※Nova is new system introduced in Ver 1.2.1. Please refer to the announcement for additional details. 

■ Event Period 
Nov. 11, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 24, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 11, 2016 8:00 to Nov. 25, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

img

★Introducing the new Nova system! Unlock Special Attack Bonuses on your Medals to level up your Nova attack!

■Event Details 
★Defeat enemies and open treasure chests to get exclusive Meow WowFlowbermeow, or Meowjesty Medals!
 ・Unlock their Special Attack Bonuses to level up your Nova attack! 
 ・The Event Quests are separated by attribute, and each one will reward you a different type of Medal! 

■ Medal Details
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Meow Wow M
Upright
Deals 4 extremely powerful hits.
All 4
Flowbermeow S
Upright
Deals 4 moderately powerful hits.
All 2
Meowjesty P
Upright
Deals 4 exceptionally powerful hits.
Random 3

(About Special Attack Bonus) 
・ For Medals that are rarity 3★ or higher, if you combine two of the same Medal of the same rarity, you can increase the power of its Special Attack. Each time you do this, a dot ○ will become filled in 
・The number of dots that you can fill in depends on the Medal's rarity. A 6★ Medal can be strengthened to a total of 5 dots ●●●●●. And if you've completed Quest 200 to unlock the Power Bangle, you can unlock the Medal's "Special Attack Bonus" by strengthening it one more time after the 5 dots have been filled in.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: Nov 11th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Meowjesty is a freaking BEAST. 4.25x multiplier with full dots, Tier 3 Guilt, 3SP, 6 random hits, and 7191 Str at Lv100. It hits like a truck, and is extremely worth it. Flowbermeow is pretty nice too, especially since it's easier to Evolve than the other 2, still has Tier 3, 2.02x 5 hit AoE attack for 2 SP. I decided to put one of the APP Scrooges I accumulated on mine as it has 81% Guilt atm and I need an APP for my Speed Medals. Flowbermeow looks like it'll get the job done.

And yes, for those wondering the Meow Wow is the same one obtainable in the last event. Much easier to Guillt due to ease of acquirement, so it's a great chance to snag 2 guilted ones (one to use/keep as itself for Nova, and the second for the eventual evolution it got in the JP version that we should get in the (hopefully near) future. I still have my doubles from the past event of all 3 for just that eventuality) if you weren't able to before.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Must....get....Vanitas.
I swear I need that medal and I sure don't need anyone tell me its not that good because ahhhh I need it.

Muke

whatever
Awards

^ told you we'd get him sooner or later. :p

I won't get any of them, though I'll probably do 1-2 pulls or so.

legosmith311

Wow, those Flowerbermeow and Meowjesty medals actually look pretty decent, definitely a must grab for f2p.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I'm glad this is what the new medal carnival will be this time, cause I have no interest in any of the medals enough to buy them. So I'll be able to save up jewels for December, which is pretty much guaranteed to have a lot of jewel grubbing deals and costumes. After max guilting Illustrated Sora last carnival, I need to save up meh jewels. XD ( I really hope we get Sora, Riku, and Kairi Medal someday soon... I saved up my second atk II and app plus boost medal just for it...)

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

n addition, the chance of drawing a boosted Illustrated King Mickey during this period is 3 times the usual rate
This bit is interesting to me. Hopefully this is the new normal for when a new premium gets introduced

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I'm glad I guilted my Hydra just yesterday so I can get quite a lot Meowjesties. <3
I'm thinking about pushing my Nova real high but it'll be such a waste of space to keep all those medals. D:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I'm glad I guilted my Hydra just yesterday so I can get quite a lot Meowjesties. <3
I'm thinking about pushing my Nova real high but it'll be such a waste of space to keep all those medals. D:
once you unlock the nova levels you can get rid of the medal if that helps?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

once you unlock the nova levels you can get rid of the medal if that helps?

It does. I thought it would be obvious you'd have to keep them, and I wasn't gonna try and throw one away for I don't really have many guilted medals. I'll abuse the event then, lol.
Thanks.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Meowjesty is so good, got lucky with 93% guilt for once. Flowbermeow refuses to go up from 73% but I guess I can live with that. It's basically Sora A just with higher base stat and much better guilt. Sorry Sora, you got replaced by a pink catdog. Really looking forward to the next events/deals now that I actually have some jewels for once thanks to the free 3k. Feels good.

hlc1988

Awards

This bit is interesting to me. Hopefully this is the new normal for when a new premium gets introduced

A shame they cannot get the 10 times draw down to 5 before you get the premium medal.

Caxinuld

Awards

Mickey looks really shady, what's he planning to do when you approach him?

Now all that's left to add to International Unchained X is the brooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back