• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Merchandise Available at KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The official website for KINGDOM HEARTS -First Breath-, the upcoming Japan-exclusive brass concert tour, has updated with a slew of merchandise available for purchase at the events!

KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Pamphlet
Event Sale Price: 2000 yen (including tax)

Features KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] and Unchained X illustrations by Series Director Tetsuya Nomura and exclusive interview with Composer Yoko Shimomura.

KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Tote Bag Monogram

KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Tote Bag

KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- T-Shirt Black
Event Sale Price: 3000 yen (including tax)
KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- T-Shirt White
Event Sale Price: 3000 yen (including tax)
KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Neck Strap
Event Sale Price: 1500 yen (including tax)
KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Face Towel

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I would love the pamphlet! I'm hoping World Tour has something similar to this as well.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Pamphlet

tumblr_obnmxniSq21ugvzu5o1_400.png

tumblr_obnmxniSq21ugvzu5o2_400.png

it's just paper...

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I need that pamphlet to go along with my Beauty & the Beast and Phantom of the Opera ones (and the Little Mermaid one I'll be getting next year). Hopefully they'll have something like it at the concert in New York^^

Also, is that a new Sora design on the T-shirt? It looks nice, and I very much want it (here's hoping that's also at the NY performance I'm going to).

Still wonder what's up with Terra and Naminé's Japanese voice actors... Gah! The suspense is killing me!

But I bet this will be an amazing event for all involved, and I'm happy for everyone who gets to go to the First Breath so very soon:)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Okay, when it says pamphlet does it mean a paper fold-up thing, or is it like a glossy program.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
@Master Spockanort Really? I'm not doubting you, I'm just wondering how that image slipped past me around II.5, since I always keep up on the news... I must have fallen asleep on the job. LOL. But in any case, that's even more reason to buy the shirt--so that I can get a closer look at this neat image that I completely missed before:)

@Tinny Just from looking at the image, it kind of looks like cardboard to me but I could be wrong. Here's hoping that it's more than just paper, though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Master Spockanort Really? I'm not doubting you, I'm just wondering how that image slipped past me around II.5, since I always keep up on the news... I must have fallen asleep on the job. LOL. But in any case, that's even more reason to buy the shirt--so that I can get a closer look at this neat image that I completely missed before:)

@Tinny Just from looking at the image, it kind of looks like cardboard to me but I could be wrong. Here's hoping that it's more than just paper, though.

https://twitter.com/EcoEclipse/status/758830629072973824

We oddly don't have a scan on the site now that I've looked around. I should open my CE and do that, I think...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
master spockanort do you think kh3 songs are going to be played there?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I want the monogram tote. ;___; And the art. But god damn that price.

I hope this merchandise is at the rest of the concerts.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Gahh, I would love to have this! It`s kinda a simple sketch about Sora but for some reason I really, really like it. I wish that some time after the concert the t-shirts or some of the other stuff would be sold by some official Square website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back