• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Unchained X July 22nd Update - Nick & Judy Medal and More!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Two events were added to the English version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ this evening. The first includes a brand new Zootopia medal, Judy & Nick, and the other event is the return of the High Score Challenge! Also included in the update are the long awaited Roxas, Axel, and Xion medals!

The information below has been provided by Square Enix via Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ.

● Event Details

■ Event Period: 
Jul. 22, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 5, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 22, 2016 7:00 to Aug. 6, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

Nick and Judy from Zootopia are back as a new Judy & Nick Medal! 

You can earn Judy & Nick Medals by completing objectives in the "Going the Distance" quests during this event. 
There are 16 of these event quests in increasing difficulty, with the 16th quest being especially difficult.

Even if you're a new player, you can still earn a Judy & Nick Medal from the very first quest! 
And for our veterans, you will be able to unlock the Special Attack Bonus for this Medal after completing the 15th quest!

Medal
Reversed / Upright
Attribute
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Judy & Nick
Upright
M
Raises strength and defense by 1 tier for 1 turn.
Single 3

See below for more details:

Quest Enemy Level Enemy Attribute Objective 1 Reward Objective 2 Reward Objective 3 Reward
1 10 Power Judy & Nick 5★ Huey 3★ Moogle
2 20 Speed 6★ Cid 5★ Dewey 3★ Moogle
3 40 Power 3★ Dale 5★ Louie 3★ Moogle
4 60 Magic 6★ Cid 5★ Huey 3★ Moogle
5 70 Speed Judy & Nick 5★ Dewey 3★ Moogle
6 80 Power 3★ Chip 5★ Louie 5★ Moogle
7 90 Magic Judy & Nick 5★ Huey 5★ Moogle
8 100 Speed 5★ Chip 5★ Dewey 5★ Moogle
9 110 Power 5★ Dale 5★ Louie 5★ Moogle
10 120 Speed Judy & Nick 6★ Huey 6★ Moogle
11 130 Magic 6★ Chip 6★ Dewey 6★ Moogle
12 140 Speed Judy & Nick 6★ Louie 6★ Moogle
13 150 Power 6★ Dale 6★ Huey 6★ Moogle
14 160 Magic Judy & Nick 6★ Dewey 6★ Moogle
15 180 Speed Judy & Nick 6★ Louie 6★ Moogle
16 250 Power Title 6★ Huey, Dewey and Louie 6★ Moogle

● New Epic Medals!

SP RoxasSP Xion, and SP Axel enters the fray! These super rare Reversed Epic Medals will satisfy your damage needs, guaranteed! Don’t worry, CinderellaMegara, and Jasmine are here to satisfy your Upright needs!

Please note that SP RoxasSP XionSP Axel, and the 6★ versions of the other new Epic Medals will grant you extra points when they are used in the High Score Challenge event! Refer to the High Score Challenge notification for more details.

See below for a list of Epic Medals that have been introduced!

■ New Epic Medal Details
Rarity Medal
Max Special Attack Bonus
Reversed / Upright
Attribute
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
SUPER RARE
SP Roxas 4
Reversed
M
Deals 12 hits. Inflicts more damage the more gauges used this turn.
Single 2
SUPER RARE
SP Axel 4
Reversed
P
Deals 8 hits. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
All 1
SUPER RARE
SP Xion 4
Reversed
S
Deals 15 hits. Inflicts damage in exchange for defense.
Single 1
RARE
Cinderella 3
Upright
S
Lowers target's Speed-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn.
Single 1
RARE
Megara 3
Upright
P
Lowers defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn.
Single 2
RARE
Jasmine 3
Upright
M
Lowers target's strength by 1 tier for 1 turn.
Single 2

● Epic Medal Carnival!

■Campaign Period: 
Jul. 22, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 28, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Jul. 22, 2016 7:00 to Jul. 29, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

This deal will not only guarantee you at least 1 Epic Medal, but you'll also get at least one of the Organization XIII Medals!

Here are all of the current Epic Medals, of which at least 1 is guaranteed in the pack!

SP Roxas
SP Axel
SP Xion
Illustrated Cloud
Sora & Donald & Goofy
Pooh & Piglet
Sephiroth
Illustrated Sora & Pals
Cinderella
Megara
Jasmine
KH Kairi
Musketeer Goofy
Musketeer Mickey
Musketeer Donald
Xaldin
Saïx
Xigbar
Demyx
Luxord
Lexaeus
Marluxia
Larxene
Vexen
Zexion
Cerberus
Pain & Panic
Hades
Alice
KH CoM Naminé
Pinocchio
Black Coat King Mickey
Zack
Aladdin
KH II Kairi
KH CoM Black Coat Riku
Final Form Sora 

● More Ways to Get Super Rare Epic Medals!

Great news to those of you looking for other ways to get super rare Epic Medals! With a maximum Special Attack Bonus of 4, Epic Medals such as SP RoxasSP Xion, and SP Axel can now be obtained through Daily Deals and Small Deals in addition to the 10 Medal Deals!

● Guaranteed Super Rare Epic Medals!

Is lady luck giving you a hard time with super rare Epic Medals? We are here to help!

If you purchase a 10-Medal Deal 9 times and don’t get a SP Roxas Medal, we will guarantee a SP Roxas Medal in your 10th purchased 10-Medal Deal!

Please note that only purchases made during this campaign period will be counted. Also note that this only applies to 10-Medal Deals and not to Daily Deals and Small Deals.

■Event Period: 
Jul. 22, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 28, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 22, 2016 7:00 to Jul. 29, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

We are back with a new High Score Challenge
This week's prizes will be comprised of Attack Boost IAttack Boost II, and the powerful Attack Boost II Max skill! 
The Attack Boost II Max skill, after being fully leveled, has a 100% trigger rate!

■3 Tips to Maximize Scores!
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

▼High Score Challenge Ranking Rewards

Rank Reward
1~200 Attack Boost II Max ×3 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II ×3 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I ×3 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror ×5 
6★ Chip ×3 
6★ Dale ×3
201~1,000 Attack Boost II Max ×2 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II ×2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I ×2 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror ×4 
6★ Chip ×2 
6★ Dale ×2
1,001~2,000 Attack Boost II Max ×1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II ×1 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I ×1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror ×3 
6★ Chip ×1 
6★ Dale ×1
2,001~5,000 Attack Boost II Max ×1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II ×1 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I ×1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror ×2 
6★ Chip ×1 
6★ Dale ×1
5,001~10,000 Attack Boost II ×1 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I ×1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror ×1 
6★ Chip ×1 
6★ Dale ×1
10,001~20,000 Attack Boost I ×1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror ×1 
6★ Chip ×1 
6★ Dale ×1
20,001~40,000 6★ Magic Mirror ×1 
5★ Chip ×1 
5★ Dale ×1
40,001~100,000 6★ Magic Mirror ×1

▼High Score Challenge Rewards
High Score Reward
25,000 6★ Huey ×1
50,000 6★ Louie ×1
75,000 6★ Dewey ×1
100,000 6★ Huey, Dewey, Louie ×1
130,000 Attack Boost I ×1 
(on 3★ Scrooge)
160,000 6★ Magic Mirror ×1
180,000 6★ Moogle ×2
200,000 6★ Cid ×1
220,000 6★ Magic Mirror ×1
230,000 5★ Chip ×3
250,000 Attack Boost I ×1 
(on 3★ Scrooge)
270,000 5★ Dale ×3
290,000 6★ Huey, Dewey, Louie ×2
300,000 Attack Boost I ×1 
(on 3★ Scrooge)
320,000 6★ Dale ×1
330,000 Attack Boost I ×1 
(on 3★ Scrooge)
350,000 6★ Chip ×1
370,000 6★ Magic Mirror ×1
390,000 6★ Moogle ×3
400,000 Attack Boost II ×1 
(on 5★ Scrooge)
420,000 6★ Huey, Dewey, Louie ×3
450,000 6★ Magic Mirror ×1
470,000 Attack Boost II ×1 
(on 5★ Scrooge)
550,000 6★ Magic Mirror ×2

■Event Details
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・Your score increases by battling and defeating enemies, and your score will be finalized after defeating the stage's target enemy. 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue, and you will not receive a score. 
・You will earn a higher score by defeating stronger, high-level enemies. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to your Keyblade for a score multiplier!  

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Used my saved up Jewels on the pull and got seriously lucky, snagging an SP Roxas alongside a second Marluxia and a Xaldin medal. The others weren't bad, mainly guilting fodder, but those were the highlights.

I managed to clear all the way past the Lv160 stage in the new event, a few had major close calls. Not even gonna try the 180, the last 180 Invisible I tried to fight mopped the floor with me. At least the Judy and Nick medal will be useful, since I never got Vivi it fills that role on Starlight, and is an extra buffer on Three Wishes.

I got a little over 290k for the scoring event on my second run. First run I ran right into the Lv200 Morning Star thinking he'd be Lv100 like the other heartless in the room. One guess how that turned out. Did better on the second run, beating everything except the Lv180 and Lv200 Morning Star. SP Roxas is a beast. Hopefully we get the Mickey and Brooms soon, between Marluxia and SP Roxas I've got big guns I want to guilt. I'll get you yet, Cerberus...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Once I saw Roxas and Xion were being added, I was sooo excited. I managed to get neither, though... After two tries, too. =( I did get Axel, which apparently is a pretty good medal. I really wanted Roxas and Xion. But I'm not going to spend a fortune for a video game.

Xelon99

Awards
Axel is like KH1 Cloud, right? Except low cost and T3

I'm not sure if I should make a pull or wait. I've got enough for just one pull and my medals are slowly getting weaker. These Nick&Judies will help a bit, but they're not exactly a good solution

I got past the 160 Mission as well, but am unable to 1-turn everything. And I'm very unable to get to the target in 180. Those Soldiers man... 3x Defense Boost isn't doing squat.

Got around 224K in score first try. Not sure if I'm gonna bother doing it again. I don't have anything to boost my multiplier right now and I'm unable to take down the Morning Stars with this multiplier setup.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
With the way my luck had been going, I really wasn't expecting much from this draw... and then it gave me a Sephiroth for the epic medal.
This is a very good deal, with a guaranteed epic AND Org XIII medal. I might even pay up to do it again.

Awards
Aw man! I'm on the last quest but I can only get that stupid Invisible down to half a bar!!!

Same. That last quest, it's becoming a huge pain to defeat the invisible in 1 turn. Even most of my strongest strength medals aren't doing the damage its supposed to. I've even got 1 point hits and I'm confused as hell why.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Sucks how I had a pretty good amount of jewels (nothing to brag about), then wasted them for more room for medals and AP and continues. I'd keep getting jewels, then I keep spending jewels. And I'm broke so I can't get that deal of 3,000 jewels. This sucks. =_=

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I did all the Zootopia quests, and got five out of the seven Nick and Judy medals that I need for Guiltiing. Does anyone have any advice on which quest out of those fifteen I can now spam to get two more medals, or will that even work?

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I did all the Zootopia quests, and got five out of the seven Nick and Judy medals that I need for Guiltiing. Does anyone have any advice on which quest out of those fifteen I can now spam to get two more medals, or will that even work?

i don't think it works like that. you need to complete their objectives to get them.

AFinalR3play10

I'm able to one turn the High Wizard and Invisible in quests 14 and 15 of the Zootopia quest, I'm pretty happy about that... I just can't complete without continuing. That won't matter because those objectives give a lot of what I already have, Exp and Boost medals XP
Got 280k on second run of High Score, but with one of my party members getting an Axel that'll change soon ;)

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
There is no drop chance for those medals, they can only be gained by completing those objectives.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
There is no drop chance for those medals, they can only be gained by completing those objectives.

I was starting to worry that that was the case:/

Ugh. That most difficult Wizard is so evil. I keep getting so close to one-turning it, but no dice. And I don't even want to think about the Neoshadow objective.

NAKHUX, why do you hate us all?:(

AFinalR3play10

Not to throw Square Enix under the bus, but isn't anyone noticing that the quests in KHUx NA are getting progressively more difficult and require more powerful medals? It's slowly becoming a micro-transaction game (I mean, it already started like that but at this point it is HIGHLY emphasized), and I don't want to pay money for medals (even though Square Enix makes Kingdom Hearts great they deserve money).

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I expect the game to get more difficult and require better medals. That is not the problem. The problem from months ago hasn't changed. Jewels are hard to obtain which forces people to either pay for them, or never spend any jewels ever in hopes to save up enough. I haven't bought an actual jewel pack since... since they were doing the Sephiroth draws. I am SO concerned that I won't have enough for the BbS medals that I literally have barely spent any of the jewels I've earned from logging in and whatnot.

The jewel challenges are still not permanent. The daily log in bonus barely gives you enough to draw 3 jewels a week.

More and more people are leaving the game because... is it really worth it? I don't mind because I can get higher in the ranks now and I don't plan to spend another dime on this game. It's just a shame that I've seen people save up and buy tons of jewels for some of the newest missions/epic carnivals and have gotten nothing. (people are even campaigning that they just switch back to JP because the NA is just that bad in comparison)

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Kira; I'm hanging in there, but I'm saving credit from Google Rewards to buy gems (which takes a while)

I haven't spent a dime on this game unless you count Google Rewards. I'm hoping my luck changes though, since I'm mostly in for the story.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm worried it's going to come to a point where people can't even get to the story because their F2P medals aren't good enough. Mine are holding up so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back