• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► First Look at Disney Infinity's Ultimate Unlock Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

In August of last year, the biennial D23 conference featured a show focusing on the Disney video game series in production. The big news from the event was that we learnt that Big Hero 6 will be coming to Kingdom Hearts III, however it was also revealed that Kingdom Hearts content would be included with Disney Infinity 3.0.

Audience members were treated to an exclusive power disc that turned that new Mickey Mouse figure into his Kingdom Hearts counterpart and another piece of exciting information was unvieled for the game's Ultimate Unlock.

Previous versions of Disney Infinity had featured Star Wars items as the Ultimate Unlock, an in-game reward for purchasing all the latest Disney Infinity figures. However as this version of the game focused heavily on Star Wars, Disney branched out for a new Ultimate Unlock that certainly shocked and pleased Kingdom Hearts fans.

Today, Disney Infinity Codes uploaded a video showcasing the Ultimate Unlock which is the famous Kingdom Key from the Kingdom Hearts series. Mickey Mouse, in his Kingdom Hearts attire, is able to use the spells Firaga and Holy when attacking, and is able to store the Keyblade in a heart shaped bag.

Thanks to MATGSY and Zephyr for the tip!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: First Look at Disney Infinity's Ultimate Unlock Keyblade

I'm so glad Disney seems to FINALLY be recognizing Kingdom Hearts as part of the "Disney family."

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Put KH characters in this game and I will buy the game and every friggin KH figure they make for it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Put KH characters in this game and I will buy the game and every friggin KH figure they make for it.

It's simply a matter of time until King Mickey gets a full blown figure, possibly in whatever's his KH3 outfit (assuming he gets a new one). Disney seems to wanna release a new Mickey for each installment of DI.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Looking at the Time boss battle, I'm super excited to jump back into Disney Infinity 3.0. The keyblade also helps with jumping back in ;)

Koopa Sensei

Great! I was looking for it but no one managed to buy all the Disney Infinity figures.

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Good to see that KH is getting more attention like this from Disney.

reimeille

How awesome! It's too bad it takes so many figures to get it, I'd really like to support Kingdom Hearts' inclusion in the best way they'd listen ($$$$$).

I hope people that are interested/like this keep helping us to show the Disney Infinity team our support for the series so one day we might have more, though :D From my understanding that "Our Disney Infinity" voting contest is still going.

Twiztid Hutch

Imagine having Kairi, wonder if they'll give her Destiny's Embrace?

Koopa Sensei

It's too bad it takes so many figures to get it, I'd really like to support Kingdom Hearts' inclusion in the best way they'd listen ($$$$$).

Consumer: Dear Disney, I'd like to see more of Kingdom Hearts the Disney crossover series in your Disney Infinity the Disney crossover series.

Disney: Oh sorry, what was that again?

Consumer: Shut up and take my munny!

Disney: Okay, we're listening!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Imagine having Kairi, wonder if they'll give her Destiny's Embrace?

Unless she gets Oathkeeper at some point in KH3. Actually even then the figure would probably avoid the spoiler.

Looking at the Time boss battle,
& yet CLU still can't be used as a toybox boss #nitpicking

Koopa Sensei

Hey Spockanort, I think you should stick this discussion. Or whomever is responsible for that.

And do you know how did I upgrade from a Nobody into a Heartless? Did I do something special?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hey Spockanort, I think you should stick this discussion. Or whomever is responsible for that.

I'd be a poor admin if I couldn't. I won't stick it right now. If it starts falling down I'll think about.

And do you know how did I upgrade from a Nobody into a Heartless? Did I do something special?

As you make more posts, your user title will change. From Nobody to the AGITO (999 posts), then you are free to change it to whatever you want at 1000 posts.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

it cool and cute but honsety the only thing i have problem is the backpack thay come with it i see why they did it to hold the keyblade but it not needed though the keyblade appears only when you need it am i right

Hakan Xatos

Awards

it cool and cute but honsety the only thing i have problem is the backpack thay come with it i see why they did it to hold the keyblade but it not needed though the keyblade appears only when you need it am i right
Maybe it's tribute to the KH Manga where Sora just carried it on his belt? I seriously doubt it, but it's neat to over speculate.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Tbh I think the DI people just wanted to give their Keyblade a unique little quality to make it a little different from that other game franchise that they're borrowing from.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That and I think they really wanted to have an excuse to use the heart emblem lol

Hakan Xatos

Awards

It's probably a big scheme so that Disney will eventually sell real-life, heart emblem backpacks. This way it will target both DI and KH fans' money...

I'd probably buy one too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back