• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Official Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has posted an official survey for KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X on their SQEX BRIDGE website, which will be available from February 24th ~ March 3rd. This survey asks players to answer a total of 26 questions about themselves and their experience with the game, and will reward the player with 600 jewels to spend in-game as a reward. During this period, AP cost for players to complete in quests will also be halved.

For those seeking to participate, Zephyr has translated the survey, which you can view below.

You can fill out the survey here.

Input > Confirm > Complete Registration

Input the following items, please click the ‘Register’ button when you’re finished.

Items with the ※ mark are required fields. Please be sure to input.

Q1. Please fill in user ID
(※ Click here to check your own user ID)

Q2. Please answer your gender.
Male
Female

Q3. Please answer your age.

Q4. Please answer your occupation.
Company employee 
Manager, executive
Public servant
Self-employed
Part-time employed
Student
Housewife
No occupation
Other

Q5. If you have answered ‘Other’ in Q4, please specify.
(※ up to 255 characters)

Q6. Please mention what OS you’re playing the game.
iOS
Android
Other
Don’t know

Q7. Please mention what device you’re playing the game.
(※ up to 255 characters)

Q8. What hardwares do you usually play games on?
(※ Multiple selections are allowed)
Smartphone
PC
PS4
PS3
PS Vita
Xbox One
Wii U
Nintendo 3DS
Tablet

Q9. When did you started playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained Chi?
Beginning of the service (September 2015)
October 2015~
November 2015~
December 2015~
January 2016~

Q10. How did you find out about KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained Chi?
Saw it on a news site
Saw it on the official HP
Saw it on SNS or blog
Saw it on a magazine article
A friend introduced me
Saw it on a TV commercial
Saw the application
Other

Q11. If you have answered ‘Other’ in Q10, please specify.
(※ up to 255 characters)

Q12. Do you follow the official KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained Chi Twitter?
Yes
No

Q13. Where do you see the latest information for KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained Chi?
Game notifications
Official HP
Official Twitter
News Site
Other

Q14. If you have answered ‘Other’ in Q13, please specify.
(※ up to 255 characters)

Q15. Do you know people you’re playing together with in KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained Chi?
Yes
No

Q16. Have you performed data transfer for KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained Chi?
Yes
No 
I don’t know how

Q17. What kind of things do you find enjoyable when you’re playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained Chi?
Seeing the Kingdom Hearts storyline
Disney worlds and characters
Collecting and raising medals
Progressing through the main quests
Event quests
Raid Boss battles
Coliseum
Individual Lux Ranking
Party Lux Ranking
Other

Q18. From what you've answered in Q17, please specify what you found fun about them.
(※ up to 255 characters)

Q19. Please choose the description that best describes you. “I’m a Disney fan.”
I really think so
I think so
I don’t think so
I don’t think so at all
I don’t particularly think about it

Q20. What medal do you want! Please fill in.
(※ up to 255 characters)

Q21. Please fill in if there is an event you want to be available in the game.
(※ up to 255 characters)

Q22. Do you want collaboration events from other apps to be conducted?
Yes
No

Q23. If you answered ‘Yes’ in Q22, which apps do you want to see being collaborated?
(※ up to 255 characters)

Q24. Playing the game, please tell us the things that you found good about it.
(※ up to 510 characters)

Q25, Playing the game, please tell us what you found bad about it.
(※ up to 510 characters)

Q26. Please give us your comments and requests.
(※ up to 510 characters)

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I asked for a Young Xehanort medal and the Moogle of Glory event, we really need this Keyblade in Unchained.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If I was to do it, I'd personally ask for new Disney worlds, specifically, Pranksters Paradise (so we can get Honest John and Gideon), Neverland (For Tiger Lily and Captain Hook's crew), Deep Space and Halloween Town.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Are you relatively disinterested in the game?
>Yes!
>Definitely!
>Absolutely!

pretty salty that Gaston appeared in this game instead of a real KH game with fun presentation and gameplay, familia.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I wish that I could take this survey. I sadly don't have a cell phone to play Unchained on, so I've only ever played the Japanese Brower version of Chi.

If I could take the survey, though, I'd ask for an attack medal with Riku and Kairi on it (from when they fought alongside each other in KHII), more Sora, Riku, and Kairi ensemble medals, and maybe a Naminé attack medal (maybe from when she "broke" Riku Replica's heart, or something), but that's just me.

I'd also maybe ask for a Hayner, Pence, and Olette attack medal, because as pathetic as it was, Hayner and Pence both did try to stop Axel in KHII (and Olette at least looked like she had her hands curled into fists; same thing with Kairi, actually, so they could add her, too). It won't happen, though (and probably for good reason). And this would be the medal idea I'd want the least of the ones I listed, but just throwing this idea out there.^^

Edit: And Hayner's a "fighter" during Struggle Matches, too. I forgot about that. If not him, Pence, Olette (and Kairi) together on a fight medal, maybe just him? IDK.

Edit 2: I wish that there was a "for the characters" option in the question about what people enjoy in Unchained. I think that some people might want to answer that? Because Ephemera, Ava, and Chirithy certainly seem popular. Just a thought:)

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I asked for an Ephemera medal, the Moogle of Glory event, and possibly bringing the KHUx phone cases outside of Japan, hopefully for phones other than the iPhone 6.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
pretty salty that Gaston appeared in this game instead of a real KH game with fun presentation and gameplay, familia.
It's kind of strange to argue this way, maybe you should be salty about KHII for not including him instead of blaming [chi]/Unchained for it.
If we don't count the unbelievable 3rd re-telling of the KH Olympus Coliseum story, KHX tries actually pretty hard to get the Disney worlds right. It's actually one of the game's stronger points.

Also, the gameplay of Unchained is pretty diverse with all the different medals having different abilities. If you check the walkthrough thread you'll find many discussions about strategies for clearing the hardest challenges. I'll take it over 358/2 Days panel system any day.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If the game were in English... it's quite unfair.

It the localization is still in development.

I can understand it though, since they've also made us wait 11+ years for the third.

We weren't waiting 11 years for the 3rd game. We've been waiting 2.5 years. You make it sound like we stopped getting new games after 2005.

I'm starting to lose intisapation. Even though I love kh!

There is literally a new game coming out this year. And it hasn't even been a full year since Unchained was announced to be coming to the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back