• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Details about Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater at D23 Japan Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The official website for D23 Japan has updated with new information about the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event, taking place on November 3, 2015 at the Maihama Cinema Ikspiari Theater in Chiba Prefecture.

During this event, special guests in attendance will speak about the series and show a brand new video for the series, likely for Kingdom Hearts 3 which Series Director Tetsuya Nomura has confirmed new information to be revealed. The names of the guests have not been announced at this point in time.

A brand Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Form Sora Play Arts Kai will also be sold at the event. The figure is limited though, with only 999 being sold for 9,800 yen at the event. Other Kingdom Hearts merchandise will also be available.

Click to enlarge!

A translation of event details is available below thanks to Zephyr.

KINGDOM HEARTS Premium Theater
D23 Expo Japan 2015 Commemorative Event

Event Outline
In commemoration of D23 Expo Japan 2015, a special KINGDOM HEARTS event is held.

In the event, special guests will have talk shows and the sort, and preparing to show the latest trailer for the KINGDOM HEARTS series.

Expressing their feelings for KINGDOM HEARTS, coming together to show empathy, and in regards to KINGDOM HEARTS fans, have fun by all means in this special experience.

※ After the event finishes, we will be conducting a video shooting for photos and comments in the hall. Visitors in KINGDOM HEARTS character costumes are also possible. For more information, please see the guidelines for “About Costumes”.

Schedule
November 3rd, 2015 (Tuesday)

(1) 13:00~14:30 Reception 12:00~
(2) 16:00~17:30 Reception 15:00~

※ Possible the schedule is subject to change.
※ (1) and (2) will have the same contents.

Assembly Hall
Cinema Ikspiari Theater–4

Mail 279-0031
Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture Maihama 1-4 Ikspiari

Sponsorship
Walt Disney Japan Company

Commemorative Goods Sale

Sales Period
November 3rd, 2015 (Tuesday) ~ November 8th, 2015 (Sunday)

Sales Location
Disney Store Tokyo Disney Resort Shop (Business Hours 10:00~22:00)

Prior to the KINGDOM HEARTS Premium Theater will have the official Square Enix Limited Edition Item: KINGDOM HEARTS Play Arts Kai - Sora Final Form

(999 Available, 9800 Yen ※ Expected Price, Tax Not Included)

Numbered Ticket
On sale day, we plan to distribute the tickets.
On October 15th, 2015, please contact us for a detailed guide for the Disney Store・ Tokyo Disney Resort Shop. In addition, we plan to guide you to the store in order to know where to line up. Please refrain from entering from the sides.

※ In regards to the KINGDOM HEARTS Premium Theater Limited Sales Items, only one purchase per person.

Ticket Information

Ticket Outline
Ticket Price: 1500 Yen

Raffle Period (Expected): September 15th, 2015 (Tuesday) ~ September 24th, 2015 (Thursday)
Raffle Results: (Expected): September 29th, 2015

Source: Disney Official Website

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Ah, I was wondering when there would be a Final Form figure.

Anyways, this seems interesting. Anyone want to make any bets that we'll finally get a (tentative) release date during this D23?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
thank you sign icant wait to see what they have in store for the event and what world will be annouce there?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm so excited for this. I bet this is where we're finally going to get a more substantial amount of information about KH3. And omg that Final Form figure is glorious.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
time to stalk voice actor blogs for attendance confirmations

Sdog

Awards
I'll try to keep my hype at a reasonable level. Though the closer we get the harder it shall become. Even though we only got BH6 (pfffft only) at this last D23, I think the November one shall be meaty.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That figure looks freakin' fabulous. Too bad it'll probably be way out of my price range.
New video and new info, huh? If it's about the same as this D23, I'll be happy.

Mavxo

Awards
I hope they'll allow recording so everyone can watch the event! Last years special event not being able to see it just about killed me. The suspense of this game is nerve wrecking. Im glad it's in full swing though. I want to see the new original world though. Everything we've seen has been very Sora centered with some xehnort sprinkled in. I need more of the others. I'm so stuck between watching all the videos and cutting myself off so everything's a surprise when I get to play it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That figure looks freakin' fabulous. Too bad it'll probably be way out of my price range.
New video and new info, huh? If it's about the same as this D23, I'll be happy.

I'm expecting more for the Premium Event since it's a dedicated KH event, and it takes place before D23 Japan even begins in a separate venue. There's a lot more flexibility for them to talk and present as well, so I hope it goes well.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah, they have to fill an entire 1.5 hours + have enough stuff to make the reception worth sticking around for.
YASUE: and now, the international release date is-
*nomura steps on stage, motioning tai to keep a lid on it and laughs*
NOMURA: please be patient. i have been balancing my life at square enix with accordian lessons and will now give you all an exclusive concert.

Sdog

Awards
YASUE: and now, the international release date is-
*nomura steps on stage, motioning tai to keep a lid on it and laughs*
NOMURA: please be patient. i have been balancing my life at square enix with accordian lessons and will now give you all an exclusive concert.

I might be just as satisfied if that were to happen.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I cannot wait for this. Hopefully there's a release date. If I were to get that, I'd ignore all KH news until then because I wouldn't want to spoil much for myself.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The Final Form looks nice.

Ah, I was wondering when there would be a Final Form figure.

Anyways, this seems interesting. Anyone want to make any bets that we'll finally get a (tentative) release date during this D23?
Possible, but we probably won't get any sort of release date until at least after a few more worlds have been revealed.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah, they have to fill an entire 1.5 hours + have enough stuff to make the reception worth sticking around for.

Oh, it's an hour and a half long? That's great. I thought it was like 45 mins or something, for some reason. Well, that should be plenty of time for news, especially since this is its own thing and they don't have to rush to make time in order to accommodate the other panels.

If they don't announce a PS4 collection or DDD HD at TGS (which they probably won't, because FFXV), I'm hoping it might happen here, since they announced 2.5 last time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh, it's an hour and a half long? That's great. I thought it was like 45 mins or something, for some reason. Well, that should be plenty of time for news, especially since this is its own thing and they don't have to rush to make time in order to accommodate the other panels.

If they don't announce a PS4 collection or DDD HD at TGS (which they probably won't, because FFXV), I'm hoping it might happen here, since they announced 2.5 last time.
i'm hoping for this so bad. i was honestly disappointed at e3, but that's my own fault for hyping the remasters over the big III.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, an 1.5 hour show just for Kingdom Hearts. This will be really interesting. And that Final Form figurine... so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back