• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Scans from Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in May 29th Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Scans of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in the May 29th issue of Famistu Weekly have finally surfaced, providing new screenshots of the upcoming HD remaster of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix, & HD Cinematics of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded which will arrive on the PlayStation 3 sometime this year.

We will provide clearer scans and translations as soon as possible, but in the meantime please check the scans out below:

Click to enlarge! 

For all of the latest news on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3, make sure to follow us on FacebookTwitterTumblr and Google+.

Source: sqnmr via Twitter [1][2][3], ExeForce87

Gram

Banned
Awards
They're so beautiful!! ;A;
Look at them! Look at the glorious Christmas Town forms!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(btw nothing of importance was said about KH3 so don't bother asking what can be divined from its box xD)

SWEET JOY. LOOK AT THEM ON PEGASUS'S BACK TO FLY AT HYDRA.

Troooooon. Guys, I am really craving some KH2 right now damn it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Very beauty. Many HD. Wow. Such gorgeous.

But guys, beautiful as these scans are, I honestly wouldn't hold my breath just yet. 1.5 had been all crisp and sharp in its depiction in promotional media but the end product turned out to not be as anticipated (though by no means bad).

That said, many months ago they did say that they would polish 2.5 more than they did 1.5, right? I do hope the in-game scenes will be as beautiful as depicted.

Gosh, I want to play BbS again so bad! In HD! On a wide screen! With a controller!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It doesn't look crisp, though? I mean it looks good, but they look far from bullshots. There are telltale signs of bullshots, like super crisp eye detail on characters that didn't have super crisp eye detail before, non-jaggies even though we all know for a fact the game will have jaggies...

Most of the screenshots are too small to tell, anyways, but these are far from bullshots.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, sorry, I guess I got confounded. That other time, when 1.5 was the thing, they showed lots and lots of gameplay screenshots in digital media, and they were astoundingly crisp. It wasn't an apple-to-apple comparison.

I remember that time they actually showed screenshots with missing details, one of them being the absence of magic menu. Though minor and interesting to spot, I hope they won't later repeat such a mistake in promoting 2.5 since it doesn't look too professional.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
RedMakuzawa uploaded a clearer, but small, scan. It's just a timeline of the games so far :)

BoyG5k3IYAAK9Tt.jpg

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Information....

timthumb.php

We/you can never tell how crisp a game will look by magazine scans. These are blurry magazine pictures, photographed and most of them are relatively small.

If you scale any picture from 1,5 and resize it to a smaller frame, it will look incredibly crisp. Not much so when you put it on a 32''-50'' screen.

That's not to say that the game won't look/play good of course.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Thanks for the link! I knew about it but I was out watching Maleficent so I couldn't do anything about it :(

But you saved me looking for the twitter account :)

Ugh, lucky! I figured it would have been found soon, but time differences being what they are I figured why not me and why not now.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ugh, lucky! I figured it would have been found soon, but time differences begin what they are I figured why not me and why not now.
You did good :)
We really like it when members help out :)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I thought I was going crazy :(

Exeforce's scan is of Dengeki Playstation. Looks SUPER similar to Famitsu's, but not quite the same thing.

WaveK89

We are less than 2 weeks away from E3, and this scan is keeping the hype train going for me. Playing BBS with a game controller, that Roxas battle, Re:Coded:The story retold. What is not to be excited about?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*drools* The everything...it's beautiful~♥
Want now!
Also, I hope at E3 we get a trailer that shows some English dubbed Final Mix cutscenes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actual HQ Famitsu scans now available in the OP, thanks to Exeforce87

FurryFilmaker

The "Kairi Glitch" looks like it had been fixed!

In the original, there are two Kairi's, one behind Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back