• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III D23 Expo Japan Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

First announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo earlier this year, Kingdom Hearts III plans to be the grand finale to the Xehanort saga fans have been awaiting for years now. The short announcement trailer shown at E3 2013 reawakened the passions of casual and long-time fans of the Kingdom Hearts series, and everybody has been waiting since the game's initial reveal to learn more about it.

While not much information has been released regarding Kingdom Hearts III, fans were lucky enough to get a new trailer at D23 Expo Japan 2013. You can watch it right now below:

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitterTumblr and Google+ for all the latest Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts 3 news!

Source: NeoGaf

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'M NOT READY
I'M NOT READY
THE TRAILER ISN'T EVEN UP YET
I CAN'T DO THIS

;A;

Gram

Banned
Awards
I wish they'd publish it soon the wait is killing me! That screenshot is both beautiful yet it reminds me of those boat rides at 6 flags. xD

sdr08

the trailer hasnt been up yet and im gushing at the screenshot, darn, it looks nice, wheres goofy? i can see donald

ultradudepatric

I don't really have high hopes for this trailer to be honest. It's clear that they haven't shown Sora's new duds yet. They models for Riku and Kairi are still absent. And this looks to be a minigame. Not exactly the thing I'm excited about for this game. Regardless, I am excited to see the trailer. At least we get to see more of the Kingdom Shader.

I'm also disappointed at the look of the health bars down there. It doesn't look like they'll be using drawings for them anymore. :(

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts III D23 Expo Japan Trailer Soon!

"Soon. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think i means."

In all seriousness, does this mean the trailer is going to be posted tonight? Because that screenshot just got me so fired up. LOOK AT THAT DAMN BOAT! And the command menu has new renders of SDG and they look awesome! And the Shadow Heartless! And is that a skyscraper next to the boat!?!?

These are important questions that need answers.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Sweet Swirlix, I'm fainting. Wait, I'm still having a hangover from yesterday's hype. I can't take any more epicness right now...

BUT WHO CARES. GIVE ME THAT TRAILER ALREADY SO I CAN JUST FAINT IN PEACE.

Oh, the sky looks like Twilight Town sky. And Roll Splash and Jump Off... ride-exclusive commands?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I don't really have high hopes for this trailer to be honest. It's clear that they haven't shown Sora's new duds yet. They models for Riku and Kairi are still absent. And this looks to be a minigame. Not exactly the thing I'm excited about for this game. Regardless, I am excited to see the trailer. At least we get to see more of the Kingdom Shader.

I'm also disappointed at the look of the health bars down there. It doesn't look like they'll be using drawings for them anymore. :(

Pretty sure this is an attack, not a mini-game.

Also, I wouldn't say they aren't using drawings for the health bars anymore, or rather I hope not. They could just be using these as place holders till the art is actually done? If not, I will be disappointed as well. It was always a nice touch especially since your party members are Disney characters.

sdr08

"Soon. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think i means."

In all seriousness, does this mean the trailer is going to be posted tonight? Because that screenshot just got me so fired up. LOOK AT THAT DAMN BOAT! And the command menu has new renders of SDG and they look awesome! And the Shadow Heartless! And is that a skyscraper next to the boat!?!?

These are important questions that need answers.

KH13 Says its supposed to be up at 11 PDT

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

BEE TEE DUBS

6013216596_640a9d3093_z.jpg

[video=youtube;P5Ow5ZwPjjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Ow5ZwPjjk[/video]

I'd die if Yoko Shimomura made her own rendition

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Sweet Swirlix, I'm fainting. Wait, I'm still having a hangover from yesterday's hype. I can't take any more epicness right now...

BUT WHO CARES. GIVE ME THAT TRAILER ALREADY SO I CAN JUST FAINT IN PEACE.

Doubt it'll be releasing right now. I'm guessing it'll be within the next few days.

*Waits to be proven wrong, like with 2.5 yesterday*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

BEE TEE DUBS

6013216596_640a9d3093_z.jpg

[video=youtube;P5Ow5ZwPjjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Ow5ZwPjjk[/video]

I'd die if Yoko Shimomura made her own rendition

IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE RIDE

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Someone tell me if the trailer has DDD spoilers in it. I don't want to be spoiled yet

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

oh god that picture looks amazing. im dying to see the trailer now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back